Listening to your soul, what do you hear?
All paths lead home my dear
What is happening in this universal sphere?
Frequencies of love so near
Lost in the dark is the fear
Returning to the dream
We are travelling through this soul stream
All playing a part in each other’s journey
You are me
I am you
We’ll both pull through
Thoughts of the earthly realm just flew
Distractions came, but we grew
Ascension is within
We are rising with our fellow kin
Letting go of the game outside
Creating your reality inside
Tapping into your heart’s light
Overcoming this inner fight
Rejoicing in synchronistic delight

By – Ace (@fearlessfreesoul) + Amber (@diosraw)

56 comments on “spirit conversation

It was beautiful to work with you on this; our minds sync so well. Warms my heart, you are a beautiful soul. Much love Ace. 😘🙏

Awe, I so agree! I loved working with you, the flow of energy was magical! You are an amazing soul too, much love my friend 💛🤗

It was really cool I must say. Love you! 🙏

Love you!

2. Awww.. this is a beautiful collaboration. You both did a great job. Keep up the great work 🤝

Thank you for your kind words. We will indeed. 😉🤝🙏

You know it 👌🏻💛

Thank you so much! Your kind words and thoughtful support means so so much, I’m touched!! Always, lots of love my friend 💛🤗

Wonderful collaboration!! Your words give a lot of positive vibes and energy.. Stay blessed ❤️❤️❤️🙏💐👏

Awe thank you so much Diana!! I so appreciate your kind and loving words/support; it truly means a lot!! Sending you lots of love and even more good vibes 😉🤍🤍

Thank you kind soul! ❤

This is so beautiful and inspiring!!! Love the last couple of lines especially. An amazing collab ❤❤❤

Awe thank you so much Wardah!!! I’m so grateful for your kind words and continuous support, means so much!! I’m very glad to hear that, much love my friend 🤍🤗

You’re so welcome, Ace! Keep up the amazing work 🤗💖

Blessed. 🙏❣

5. Beautiful creation from beautiful souls

Awe thank you so much!!! That truly means a lot, much love to you friend 🤍

Thank you and as are you! ❣

6. Wonderfully penned, Ace! I loved how it rhymes!✨

Thank you so much D!! I’m so glad to hear that and your kind words + loving support touches me deeply! Lots of love and good vibes to you my friend 💛🤗

1. My pleasure! You too🤗💕

7. Absolutely beautiful!! Loved it throughout and these lines spoke very clearly to me in the moment – Letting go of the game outside
    Creating your reality inside

That seems a continual journey.

Awe thank you so much!! Yes, that is definitely an ongoing journey of its own. As always, your kindness, support, connection and thoughtfulness touches my heart and soul so deeply!! Big love to you friend 💛🤗

This is such a beautiful piece, what an amazing collab!! The first two lines were so well written, honestly my favourite bit of the poem ❤️❤️

Awe, thank you so much Cait!!! The first lines are always the hardest, so I greatly appreciate your kind words and am glad to hear you loved it!!! I’m always so touched by your support, truly! Your comments inspire me friend, lots of love 💛🤗

9. Beautiful.. Out of the worldly..!! 🙏🏼😇🤗💕

Awe thank you so much!!! I’m so glad you liked it, your support and kindness always means so very much to me!! Lots of love to you beautiful soul 🤍🤗

1. 🙏🏼😇🤗

10. Ladysag77 says:

The last line has me hearing a gong and chanting. This expression is something I deeply feel as well. Keep rising soul brother 🙏

Awe thank you so much!! I’m so glad to hear that and I am so very grateful for your continued supportive words, loving encouragement and beautiful energy!!! You’re so kind, but you can call me sister, Ace is just a part of my name 😊

1. Ladysag77 says:

I love it and you got it❤

11. You guys smashed it

Awe thank you!!! I so appreciate your kind words and support!! Lots of love to you new friend 🤍🤗

1. Ive been following from a distance for a while but keep up the good work.

Thank you, that truly means a lot! Always, and keep up your awesome work too 🤗

3. Much appreciated 🤗🖤🖤

Why thank you Binnzy!

12. Yes Indeed! A lovely collab… The words flow and the rhyme hummed and the rose from the seeds planted.

Awe thank you so much!!! I am so grateful your support, kind words and connection!!! I love what you said about the rose planting, wow I’m so touched. Much love my friend, appreciate you 🤍

“distractions came, but we grew” awesome line✨😄 love the whole thing too, wonderful writing Ace

Awe thank you so much!!! You’re so kind and I’m glad you loved it! But, I have to give Amber some credit too. I truly appreciate your support, it always means so much!! Much love my friend, you’re awesome! 🤍 PS-I hope you’ll check out my video album, FREEDOM…I’d so love to hear your thoughts!

Of course, my pleasure 😄

14. Great piece love the flow 👍🏻

Awe thank you so much!!! I so appreciate your kind words and support! Much love 🤍

15. nushhe says:

Beautiful!! ❤❤ I read very slow poems, Although I’m a fast reader😅 But I guess this poem is best and worth for a price. But words can’t describe any price and specially these words. Well done💕💕

Awe thank you so much friend!! Wow, this kind comment makes my day!!! You’re awesome, lots of love to you 🤗🤗🖤

1. nushhe says: