Source is whole
Yet a paradox of ever-changing and evolving soul
Thoughts of every kind taking a stroll
Reading the lines of this Universal scroll
Some voices trying to be my troll
Swimming through dualities of the cosmic magnetic pole
Always reaching for new heights
High expectations are in the realm of human’s sights
Illuminating the spark of all my lights
Don’t waste your nights
Thinking about tormenting freights
And ruminating about other people’s highlights
Mandalas made out of vibrant sand
Monk’s wipe away the hole with the swipe of a hand
And symbolizing the transient journey our souls have planned
This connection to heart is oh so grand
Bringing us home to the free land
We see and feel the intuition’s song
Travelling on its lyrics back to where we belong
Realizing the illusion of right and wrong
Sometimes we have to let go of being headstrong
Let’s feel this rippling effect of the gong
Beautiful versions of brokenness prolong

Ace (@fearlessfreesoul) and Amber (@diosraw)

37 comments on “emerging whole

This was beautiful to work on with you, the poetic trance state we enter together is wonderful.. I appreciate you and enjoy creating these poems. Love you Ace. 🖤🙏

Awe, I feel the same Amber!!! Magical is the only word that feels right to describe it!! Love you 🖤🖤

Awe thank you so much!! That means a lot, much love friend 💛💛

Thank you, it is very trance-like. 🖤🙏

Ooh this is so cool, it’s like describing another dimension or another world! I really love it. My favorite line: “High expectations are in the realm of human’s sights.” Good job both of you! 💛

Thank you so much Wardah!!! I am so grateful for your support and kind words, always!!! I’m so glad to hear that! Yes, I love that line too!! You’re awesome friend, much love 🖤🖤🤗

You’re welcome, Ace! Take care 🙂

Thank you. 🖤🙏

3. nushhe says:

Beautiful work! Absolutely loved it 😊😀 Loved the last 2 lines and guess what being the poem rhyming made it very good!

Thank you so much!!! You’re so kind and your support always touches me!!! Appreciate you!!! Much love friend 🖤

4. Geo says:

Absolutely incredible work guys! Well done.

Thanks little bro!! Glad to hear that and appreciate the support! 🤗💛

Thank you Geo. 🖤🙏

5. I just read this over at Amber’s blog and I absolutely loved it! It’s incredibly enchanting ✨

Awe thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate your support/kind words and I’m so glad to hear that!!! Much love friend 🖤🤗

6. Ladysag77 says:

This poem of yours strikes chords within my own familiar heart strings 🎶 the music of which is so deeply rich and color, dancing upon the Earth is truly wonderful! I have some soul reflection poems thati recently wrote in a similar chord my dear. Celebrating life’s beautiful and wondrous journey ✨ ♥ 🤗

Awe thank you so much and I’m glad to hear that!! The Universe within us all connects on similar topics!! Words can’t express how truly/eternally grateful I am for all your support, love, thoughtfulness, connection and kindness you’ve shown me!!! So touched and blessed! Big hugs and much love 🤗🖤

I adore this. ❤️❤︎🙏

Awe thank you so much Lia!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite poets!!! I’m so grateful for your support and kind words, always! Much love friend 💛🤗

I feel you are the ultimate sweetheart of WP… thank you dear Ace. 💗🌷

Awe, I’m touched 😊, you’re awesome 💛

Wow this was incredibly written as always!! I really love how the image complimented the words and the imagery here is spectacular. Much love ❤️❤️

CAIT!!! I missed you, thank you so much for your kind words and support; it always truly means the world to me!!! Amber gets the credit for the image, she’s the best at picking those out!! Much love and hugs to you soul friend 💛🤗

Okay, wow we need more collabs now. This one is awesome😄🤩🎀

Awe thank you so much Aarushi!!! You’re so kind, and your support means the world to me!! Much love friend, there will be many more collabs🖤😊

🌠🌟✨

What vibrant imagery in this, Ace! Just brilliant!! I love the energy your words exude. Really well written. Stay blessed, my friend 🥰🤗❤️🖤🙏💐🎁

Thank you so much Diana!!! That means so much coming from one of my favorite writers!!! I am always deeply grateful for your love, support and kind/thoughtful words!!! Big love and hugs friend 🖤🤗

11. It is filled with beautiful insight. Nice colab.👍

Awe thanks so much!! I am truly grateful for your love and support, means the world to me!!! Lots of love friend 🖤💫

1. You are welcome.😊👍

12. Wow! Strong ending. And strong throughout!

Thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate your support and kind words, means the world to me!!! Love and light friend 💫🖤

1. You’re welcome. Have a fantastic weekend!