This world is a small speck
In this eternal Universal trek
Chaos and order, love and wreck
My consciousness visualizing from this galaxy’s deck
Splitting timelines, our minds are shifting
Soul searching, morphing and sifting
Two different realities gifting
The illusion is drifting
While my spirit is uplifting
Connected through this chord, realities rifting
Even though this journey is for us to soar
Let your flames roar
No longer stuck in this trapdoor
Learn from your lessons, and watch your timelines wash ashore
Your free will navigates galore
Remembering this everlasting oath, I swore
Past, present, and future collide
Time is an illusion that takes you on a ride
My belief systems collapsed and died
Why in this world is truth not a guide?
Someone told us, but they lied
The truth within is always supplied
Time is of the mind in this vortex
Playing with our cortex
Realizing I steer my fate
Nothing in this Universe is ever too late
For time is what I create

Ace (@fearlessfreesoul) + Amber (@diosraw)

36 comments on “i create

Beautiful to do duo-poems together as always. This was a very magical and wonderful creating experience! Here’s to many more. πŸ™πŸ–€

Yes indeed!!! Our connection and friendship means the world to me!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

Ditto. Much love Ace. πŸ–€πŸ™πŸ˜˜

2. Ya smashed it again. Great job πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ€˜πŸΎ

Awe thank you so much!!! That means a lot man!! I really appreciate you stopping by and your support!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ–€

4. Always. Your stuff is really good so why wouldnt I. Thanks for your on going support as well. You two are a dope duo

Awe you’re so welcome and thank you!! Touched and blessed πŸ–€πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ»

2. Ladysag77 says:

Beyond space and time the soul creates and teaches us the way to further integrate our pieces of self. Beauty ever unfolding to grace and love, what God wants us to be holding.

This is what sprouted up while reading your transmission here dear sister. Pure truthπŸ’—

Wow, beautifully written! I love it and resonate deeply, well said! Thank you so much for your loving support and thoughtfulness, always means a lot to me! Hugs and love sister πŸ’›πŸ€—

3. I am absolutely thrilled at reading your work that brings together these realms of existence, the merging of realities of time and space that become are experiences that we live with and live through. Absolutely beautiful and magical collaboration.

Awe thank you so much!!! You’re so kind and I am truly grateful for your loving/kind support! I I appreciate you, and am so glad to have connected with you on this journey!!! Lots of love soul friend πŸ’›πŸ€—

1. πŸ’›πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

This is wonderful… full of organic flow… you have such great synergy when you create together!! Beautiful read. πŸ’“πŸ’“

Awe thank you so much Lia!!! This message makes my day, you’re awesome!!! Always appreciate your support! Hugs and love πŸ’›πŸ€—

5. Loved the flow of this poem. It’s very well penned without missing the rhyming. πŸ’ž Great job dear both ❀️

Awe thank you so much! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite poets!!! I always appreciate your support, love and kind words!!! Much love πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ€—

“My belief systems collapsed and died
    Why in this world is truth not a guide?”

!!!!!!!
    !!!!!
    This is so amazing and beautiful πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
    Plus thought provoking and profound 🌠🌠

Keep it up guysπŸ’•

Thank you sweet soul, appreciated. πŸ–€πŸ™πŸ˜˜

Awe thank you so much Aarushi!!! Wow, this kind message makes my day!!! You’re awesome, and I so appreciate your support! Hugs and love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

7. dailysunshinerain says:

great work!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Awe!!! Thank you so much, touched and blessed! Missed you friend, hugs and love πŸ’›πŸ€—

Wow another beautiful piece, Ace and Diosraw you’ve done it again!! I absolutely love this piece and it’s so well written. ‘Time is an illusion that takes you on a ride’ has to be my favourite line without a doubt. Hope you are well ❀ ❀

Awe thank you so much Cait!! That means so much coming from one of my favorite poets!! Always appreciate your support, hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

Stunning collaboration!!! … You both are a great duo. Keep up the brilliant work and stay blessed! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ’

Awe thanks so much Diana!!! Touched, and my heart is smiling so big! I am always truly grateful for your support…means more than you could know!!!! Love and light πŸ’«πŸ€—πŸ’›

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. πŸ€—β€οΈ

10. ” Learn from your lessons, and watch your timelines wash ashore
    Your free will navigates galore..”
    Gosh, I love those lines so much and that ending is brilliant! Always a treat when you two come together!πŸ€—βœ¨

Awe thank you so much D!!! You’re awesome!!! Always appreciate your support, hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—

11. Like this part lots and lots and lots: “Nothing in this Universe is ever too late / For time is what I create”. Such awesomeness you created here!

Thank you so much!!! That part is my favorite too… couldn’t have done it without Amber!!! Your kind words and support brings a big smile to my heart and face, you’re awesome!!!! Love and light πŸ–€πŸ’«

1. That’s good we agreed on our favorite part then. And you’re welcome!