Being gifted these bodies
Souls in different costumes, the Universe embodies
Our individual purpose becomes collective
You and me, may have a different perspective
But in the end, it’s all connective
Magicians sent to the Universe to be inspective
Healers born to be protective
Love is the ultimate infective
Too many times our tunnel vision is selective
Our mind’s eye is overseeing and reflective
Different hues and shades color our space
Spells cast, remember to embrace
Life is not to chase
Always open your case
Silver silk of the spider web lace
Your choices will leave a trace
You’ll find your home in that special place
Love who you are, chemical reactions of souls interlace

Ace (@fearlessfreesoul) + Amber (@diosraw)

27 comments on “interlace

Exploding with beauty. Magical and mystical. Beautiful to collaborate my dear friend. Love you. 🖤🙏

Yes indeed!!! I love this piece and how quickly, perfectly and magically it came together!! Always a treat to work with you!!! Love you 🖤🖤

Ditto Ace, absolutely. Love you. 🖤🖤

2. Ladysag77 says:

Oh wow Ace, these two lines resonate so deeply within my soul and speak to my own journey
    “Magicians sent to the Universe to be inspective
    Healers born to be protective”
    Absolute magic in those lines.
    I’ve been resting after the most recent light downloads, feeling the connective tissue of us all tightening as thoroughly exhausted me. It’s rare when I can rest, shut down creatively and just be. While reading this I felt my being take a deep breath and say Ahhhhh we are all growing together, gestation of change is amongst us. This is a beautifully heartfelt expression of that❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Awe thank you so much!!! I truly thought of you when we were writing those lines, I’m glad they stood out to you!! I totally understand what you mean and I’m so happy to hear this poem gave your soul a breath! You’re so kind and I’m deeply touched by this thoughtful and loving message, means a ton to me!!! Hugs and love sis 🖤🤗

Beautiful as ever I must say!! I love the line ‘souls in different costumes’ that’s so pretty but at the same time also hold so much meaning. Another amazing collaboration, much love ❤️❤️

Awe thank you Cait!!! I’m so glad to hear that!!! As always, your overflowing love and support always leaves me so touched and inspired! I’m grateful for you friend, much love 🖤🤗

Just wonderful and magical… positive and uplifting and energizing as always. The dynamic duo!! 💗💗

Awe, the dynamic duo…that means the world to us!!!! Lia, you are Awesome!!! I’m eternally grateful for all the love, support and kindness you’ve shown me!!! Hugs and love sis 🖤🖤

Awwww lovely!! Likewise to you! You are a warmhearted benefit to the blogosphere, both Amber and you. 🥰👯‍♂️🙏💓

5. Love the beautiful chemical reactions of the brain.

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad to hear it!! Your support and loving words always makes my heart and soul smile, you’re awesome 🖤🖤

Wow this was a beautiful piece, Ace. ‘souls in different costumes’ was a lovely phrase. Have a beautiful day. Stay blessed my friend 💐❤️🌹🙏🎁🤗

Awe thanks so much Diana!! That means a lot to us! I always truly appreciate your touching support!!! Hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

7. kinge says:

You express life so beautifully. I love the rhymes -sonnet

Awe thank you so much!!! That means the world to me coming from one of my favorite writers!!!! I’m so touched by your support! Love and light 🖤💫

1. kinge says:

Keep expressing and spreading the beauty of life in words. Humbled by your remarks🙏. 🖤

Awe thank you, always!!!

8. “Your choices will leave a trace”
    This really hits hard because I’ve been having an interesting time with how different choices of mine and those around me seem to be going in different paths of their own. This is probably one of my favourite of both your collabs so far! Stunning poem ✨

Awe thank you for sharing and for your kind support!!!! I’m glad we both made the choice to find each other here on WP, lucky to have you friend!!! Love and light 🤗✨

1. Oh, absolutely! Blessed to have met you!! 🤗✨

I’m starting to see these collaborations as interlinked now, hehe💕 I love your rhyme and choice of the spider’s web metaphor line in this one🥺

Haha, thank you!!! You are awesome friend, I truly appreciate you and your support….means the world to me!! Hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

Hugs and love,🤗