Light, I see you. Darkness, I see you. Light, I thank you for my unique version of you, for bringing beautiful lights my way and for shining so strongly! Darkness, I thank you for making yourself crystal clear this year, for making the light even stronger and for having no control over me! Light, I feel you in every piece of my being, I feel you within love and I feel you in the words I write. Darkness, I feel you in anything mainstream, I feel you losing your power and I feel you being in people’s lives to help them grow and shine their light even stronger. Light, you have my trust, belief and soul. Darkness, you have my forgiveness, farewell and light that blurs you out. Light, you know me because you are me. Darkness, you know that 2020 has brought you to light and made you weak. Light, you’re changing the world. Darkness, you’re changing the world. Light, I AM you and I believe in you. Darkness, I AM saying goodbye to you and my eyes, soul, heart, intuition and the entirety of my being will no longer give you any attention.

Be fearless and free -Ace

30 comments on “Light + Darkness

1. lovely Ace.. Were you able to get on to my Fri-Yay funday yesterday?

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!! I was not and when I clicked the link today, it just went to a β€œNew Post” page.

Beautiful. πŸ–€πŸ˜˜

Thank you so much! Your support means the world to me, lots of love my friend 🀍

3. Quite the thoughtful write! I loved how you brought out the contrasts between the two!

Thank you so much!! That means a lot, I’m glad you loved it! Spirit hugs my friend 🀍

This is amazing! No matter how hard it tries, darkness can never overshadow the light. πŸ’›

Awe thanks so much Wardah!!! I am truly so grateful for your true kindness and loving support!! Yes indeed, here’s to shining our lights so brightly!!! πŸ€πŸ€—πŸ’›

Yess!! You’re welcome πŸ€—β€β€

5. Seoul Sister says:

I love this postπŸ’–πŸ™πŸ€—

Awe thank you!! That means so much to me coming from one of my favorite truthers!! Much love to you friend 🀍

6. This is beautiful, and so is the attitude of gratitude for the light and the darkness. Both can live in us and we live through both, and we emerge shining with our own light!

Thank you so much!!! Friend, your kindness, love and support leaves an everlasting smile on my heart! Yes, that is so well said. Big love and hugs to you πŸ€πŸ€—

Wow this is beautiful and you expressed this perspective so well. We cannot begin to appreciate the true value of being happy until we go through a slump. Super well written Ace ❀️❀️

Awe thank you so much Cait!!! Exactly, so well said. Your support, love, kindness, thoughtfulness, connection and friendship means the world to me! Big hugs to you my true soul friend πŸ’›πŸ€—

8. Lovely: the ability to see things for what they are at the time. Well-done!

Thank you so much!!! Your thoughtful support and kind words mean a lot to me!! Much love to you friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. You’re welcome. Keep doing your thing! πŸ™‚

Always! Thanks for the encouragement πŸ–€

9. Well expressed, accepting the light that you are and rejecting the darkness that attempts to put out your light. This is a conscious decision, one does not get there by accident! What you recognize or put your attention on, you energize. So, I loved when you stated, you will no longer give darkness your attention. Wonderful! keep shining and lighting the path!

Awe thank you so much!! This kind, thoughtful, loving and light-filled comment makes my day!! Yes exactly, that was the message I was hoping to get across. You’re awesome, I always so appreciate connecting with you πŸ–€πŸ€—

Lovely!! Yes, let’s all say goodbye to Darkness… And let the Light in.. Stay blessed dear! β€οΈπŸ’πŸ’πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Thank you so much Diana!!! Cheers to that!!! Big love and hugs to you, I’m so grateful for your loving support and kindness!! πŸ–€

11. nushhe says:

Lovely!! Soo gud…πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Keep writing

Awe thank you so much!! Your support and kindness truly makes me smile, I’m glad you love! Always will, big hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

1. nushhe says:

Your welcome!! 😁 Always looking out for gud blogs

12. Yes yes my my YES πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Awe thank you friend! I’ve missed you!!! πŸ–€

1. I am so grateful to be here. Being here together is what makes Being here worth the purpose !

Massive hugs πŸ€—

Awe yes, I feel the same!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’«