I wonder what I am here for
I wonder why I am here now
I wonder what life is about
I wonder what’s missing in life
I wonder why my head keeps spinning
I wonder what my soul keeps striving for
I wonder what makes my heart keep beating
I wonder what the Universe has in store
I wonder why I wonder
I wonder when things will change
I wonder why the truth is still hard for people to feel
I wonder what my future is all about
I wonder what my past was all about
I wonder who I truly am now
I wonder who I will become
I wonder if I’m human
I wonder if this life is it
I wonder if I’m on the right track
I wonder if this reality is just what I perceive it to be
I wonder if this world is even real
I wonder when will people see
I wonder if the light is taking over
I wonder

I will continue to wonder, because wondering is all we have left. Somedays, those wonders will be knowings, other days those wonders will just be words on a page. The answer to all these wonders though, is trust. I will keep my unwavering trust in the Universe, me, and I will continue to believe that change is coming to the world. The light is on the darkness making it shine bright, it’s time to obliterate it completely.

I encourage you to sink deeply into your wonders, feel your thoughts echo through your soul, and imagine a world where your wonders get answered — because they do. The energy is so alive in the Universe right now, that answers are being given to us much sooner. Spend some time with your thoughts and wonders today, getting quiet and strengthening your relationships with wonder is something so worthwhile. Peace and clarity is just a wonder away. Be fearless and free -Ace

33 comments on “Wonder

I have one word for this: wonderful.

Awe thank you!!!! That’s so kind and thoughtful of you, means a lot!! Big hugs 🤗

Double XL hugs, hehe🤗

2. I wonder how you continue to turn out such amazing inspiration through your words daily!

Nice one Grace!!

Awe thank you so much Cindy!! You’re so kind and this message makes my day!!! I wonder why the Universe didn’t align us sooner 🤪…glad to have found you!! Big hugs and love to you friend 🖤🤗

1. You’re so welcome!! So glad!
        I know right but the main thing is that it did now!
        Hugs and love back 🤗❤️

3. So relatable! Even I wonder why???? ☺️☺️

Haha, thank you so much!!! I so appreciate your support and kind words!!! Lots of love to you my friend 🖤🖤🤗

The energies are palpable right now, downloads of information will come to us if we wonder and listen. Great thought provoking post. 🖤

Yes, that is so true Amber and exactly the message I was hoping to get across!! Thank you so much for your overflowing support and kindness, I’m truly touched! Love you friend 🖤🖤🤗

Always welcome, keep shining and rising Ace, I love to see your soul evolution through your posts. I love you and am blessed to meet you. 🙏

Awe you’re so kind! I feel the same about you! 🖤🖤

5. Ladysag77 says:

Remaining curious while surrendering to awe and wonder fuels my drive and gets me out of bed in the morning. It’s that life force energy that radiates from the inside out and vibrates throughout my entire being, living by soul. Beautiful Ace🌠❤🙌

Yes, that is so well said, I especially love how you say “life force energy”! Thank you so much for your loving support and kindness, I’m always touched!! Big hugs and love to you 🖤🖤🤗

ACE THIS IS AMAZING WOWOW!! Your last couple of poems have been so good and have really helped me to deal with fear of the unknown. This one is so well written and ‘the answer to all these wonders though, is trust’ really stuck with me. Hope you are well ❤️❤️

Awe Cait, this comment makes my day, truly!!!! I’m SO glad to hear that!! Writing helps me overcome that fear as well!! I’m so blessed to have you in my life!! Your support, just no words to describe how much it means to me!!! I am well, thank you!!! Hope you’re thriving too 🖤🖤 Love you friend 🤗🤗

7. GG says:

My heart leapt in joy..inspirational..I have sent you a beautiful light language blessing..GG💞

Awe GG!!! Thank you so much, this comment makes my day!!! I always get excited to see your name pop up in my reader or notifications!! I feel it 😊, sending you spirit hugs and lots of love!! Keep up the brilliant work my friend!! 🖤

8. I am with you in the wondering and the trusting and the deep magical portals of life that we can immerse in through that process! Beautiful post.

Thank you so much!! Yes, that is so well said and exactly the message I was hoping to get across!!! You’re awesome, and your support means so much!! Big hugs and love to you friend 🖤🤗

9. Wowowow… I can get it so well.. Bold and beautiful.. 👍🏼😇👌🏼👌🏼

Awe thank you so much!! You’re so kind, I am eternally grateful for your continuous support!! Appreciate you friend! Big hugs and love to you ❤️❤️

10. Recuperation says:

I relate to every word , great post !!❤️❤️

Awe thank you so much!! I so appreciate your kind words and support, touched!! Much love and spirit hugs my friend 🖤

11. ‘I wonder why I wonder’ is like life’s anthem. It’s such a lovely feeling to get lost in thoughts and wander away in daydreams and then wonder where the time went. Beautiful write as always ✨

Yes it is life’s anthem, well said D!! Thank you so much for reading and appreciating!! That’s one of my favorite things to do too, get lost in another reality, a daydream!! I am truly grateful for your support, always!! Stay fearless 🖤🖤💫

12. Alina says:

I wonder what made you write something so wonderful.

Awe, you’re so kind….I’m touched!!! Thank you so much!!! YOU are awesome, hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. Alina says:

You’re welcome and thank you! Your blog is fascinating and you seem to be amazing at writing. I’m eager for more of your posts 🖤😀

Awe thank you, that means a lot and the feeling is mutual 😊🖤

3. Alina says: