Big Announcement!!! – Must See New Project

Hello friends!! So, for the past few months I’ve been busy creating this project and now it is finally time to announce it!!

So, there you have it!! I’ve made a virtual cookbook called Acing The Kitchen! So, basically, it is an album full of cooking videos. Yes, it is 100% vegan! I’ve also been eating sugar free for almost a year now, so all these recipes are sugar free! On occasion, you’ll see me use agave but it’s natural sugar and that is super good for you. I use organic ingredients as much as possible, it’s always better to eat chemical free food! πŸ€ͺ I hope to show you in this virtual cookbook that vegan tastes amazing, and isn’t all salad. And sugar free, doesn’t mean disgusting, it means doing the best thing for your body without skimping on flavor. Cooking has always been a passion of mine, I love the flow and creative zone you get in while cooking! With that being said, I don’t often use measurements. I eyeball a lot of my ingredients and go with my gut, I think it is important to cook with preference of flavor rather than math! πŸ˜‚ When you cook a lot, you kind of know intuitively the “right” amounts; you can always add more but you can’t take away, that’s a good thing to remember if you’re new to cooking. The best part about cooking, is that you always get a finished project. Through this virtual cookbook, you’ll get many amazing finished projects! Comment with your thoughts on this new project, I’d love to hear!

Acing The Kitchen will be available to you on: 2.1.21! I can’t wait for you to see and hopefully try some of the recipes!!! Sending you all lots of love! Be fearless and free -Ace

53 comments on “Big Announcement!!! – Must See New Project

Wow, what an awesome project you have created; fun, smart and inspiring. Great work Ace! πŸ–€πŸ™πŸ˜˜

Awe thank you so much Amber!! Your kind words and support mean so much, truly! Big hugs to you friend πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Most welcome beautiful soul. πŸ–€

Wow ace! Congratulations πŸŽ‰

Awe thanks so much Riya!! Your support means so much, big hugs and love to you friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

3. nushhe says:

Wow Ace congrats!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ That certainly looks delicious

Awe thank you so much!!! Your support and kindness means so much!!! Big hugs and love to you πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. nushhe says:

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ

4. congratulations dear friend β€οΈπŸ™Œ

Awe thank you so much, touched!! Love you friend πŸ’›πŸ€—

5. Athira says:

Congratulations..great newsπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

6. Athira says:

Highlight is its a vegan, sugar free and tasty…a rare thoughtful process…Good πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Awe thank you so much Athira!!! I am truly grateful for your loving support and kind words, you’re awesome!!! Much love and spirit hugs my friend πŸ’›πŸ€—

1. Athira says:

Thabks a lot Ace

7. Wow! Well done Ace. I am so waiting to see that soon 😍😍

Awe thank you so much!! I sincerely appreciate your kind words and support, blessed to have connected with you! Big hugs and love friend πŸ’«β€οΈπŸ€—

Awesome… vegan and sugar free is a great way to be. Diet for a small planet, and keeps one healthy. Bravo! πŸŒ±πŸ™ŒπŸ’—

Thank you so much Lia!! Yes, conscious eating is the best and so good for the soul!! Your support always touches my heart and soul, big love and hugs friend β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ§‘πŸ€—β€οΈ

9. Geo says:

So excited for it Ace! Well done. @iloveveganfood

Thanks little bro! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰β€οΈ

10. Ladysag77 says:

How awesome πŸ€—πŸŽ† Congratulations πŸ‘ looking forward to more!!

Thank you so much sister! You’re the best, I’m always excited to see your name pop up in my notifications and reader!! Big hugs and love to you β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

1. Ladysag77 says:

Awwww that’s awesome (((((πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—))))) like recognizes like πŸ‘

11. Grace this looks divine! What don’t you do?!❀️

Thank you so much Cindy! Ha, you’re awesome!! I’m glad to be showing you guys a whole new side to me! Your support truly means a lot, big hugs and love to you ❀️❀️

1. You’re sooo welcome!!!! Absolutely, when is it going to be for sale? ❀️

Oh, nothing like that…haven’t started selling my work yet πŸ€ͺ. I’ll be releasing it for free, on the blog on 2.1.21!

3. whooo hooo.. can’t wait!β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations Ace, what a cool idea! I really love how you’ve branched out with your blog to encompass so many different things, it’s really inspiring ❀️❀️

Thank you so so much Cait!!! I’m truly touched by your kindness and love, always!!! SO lucky to have connected with you friend!! Much love and big hugs friend πŸ’›πŸ€—

PS – I was on your website yesterday, and I clicked on your instagram page. I, myself, don’t have instagram but your reels were SOOOO amazing!! I loved seeing your journal, I noticed “fed up” in there and watching your hands create such beauty was magical!! Keep shining my friend!! ❀️

Wow thank you Ace, I’m so glad you liked them. I’m definitely going to do a blog post surrounding my journal later on so get pumped hehe!! Keep up the great work on your blog, great things are coming for you this year I just know it! ❀️❀️

Awe thank you so much Cait, needed that today πŸ’—πŸ’—! You’re an awesome friend, I am so excited!!!! WOHOOOOOO!!!

13. Congratulations that is some achievement and great work put together!
    I too use eyeball method of cooking, Maths is not my way for most things – it’s the feel of it that is more important πŸ™‚

Thank you so much! You’re awesome; the kindness, love and support you continuously show me makes my heart so full and deeply touches my soul!! Yes, it’s all about feel!! Big hugs and love to you friend ❀️

1. Hugs & Love :)))

14. Seoul Sister says:

Congratulations! Healthy food is the best medicineπŸ’–

Awe thank you so much!!! Yes indeed!! Your support means so much to me, lots of love friend πŸ–€πŸ–€

what a great initiative ace! i’m so glad this is vegan AND sugar free – need to try out some healthier foods lol. can’t wait! ❀

Awe thank you so much Wardah!! Haha, I’m SO glad to hear that!! Your support means the world to me!! Hope you’re well friend, big hugs πŸ€—πŸ–€

Hey Ace! You’re so welcome!!! Thank you so much, I was in a phase for a bit but I’m back now πŸ™‚ Hope you’re doing well too, take care! πŸ’›

I am well thank you, and I’m glad to see you back! πŸ–€

16. That’s amazing, Ace! I’m a disaster in the kitchen πŸ˜‚ so I’ll have to share these recipes with those who actually know to cookπŸ˜‚ Looking forward to it!!✨

Haha, there’s always time to learn!!! But you’re so kind, I can’t wait to see what you think!! Thank you so much, always grateful to connect with you!! Spirit hugs πŸ–€πŸ€—

Cooking is one thing I haven’t really tried or one thing I wanted to but haven’t done it 😌

Well there’s always time to learn!!! And maybe this is your sign to start!!! Thank you for all your support, blessed! πŸ–€πŸ€—

Sounds great. I am almost a Vegan 😊

Thank you! You’re awesome!! Haha, time to go full throttle!!! Wishing you all the best πŸ–€

I just take a spoon of milk in tea β˜•οΈ 😊

Thank you so much!! That means a lot!

1. Welcome! Glad to hear that. Have a great week!