I’m coming back to you
Whether you like it or not
I’m done letting this spark rot
You, within, I’m calling your name
Setting aside this game
Starting a new one
Let’s be a team
Like I see in the dream
Our light is starting to gleam
Vulnerability is key
Allowing me to be me
And you to be you
Our past went and flew
Just like that, this game has begun
Our connection didn’t diminish
Will we ever finish?
I think this game will last forever
As long as we stick together
I’ll never surrender
For this Universal chord
Will always keep us in touch with the board
Ace

27 comments on “game

“Our past went and flew” I quite like this line and the rest of it. Reminds of internal struggle or the back and forth between people. Well written Ace💫🎀

Thank you so much Aarushi!!! Yes, there are a few meanings in this piece and that is definitely one of them. I’m so grateful for all your support, kind words, love and connection!!! Love and light friend 💫🖤

Hello, light my new friend😂😅 take care, Ace😄

2. nushhe says:

Well written!

Thank you so much, that means a lot!! Hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

Thanks so much!!! I appreciate that, sending you love 🖤🤗

Lovely!!! I love the voices you give to your poems. Very deep and meaningful. Stay blessed my friend 😊💐🤗❤️🙏

Awe thank you so much Diana!!!! I’m so touched by your kindness and support, truly!! Lots of love and hugs friend 🤗🖤

4. I’m done letting this spark rot – I am with you in this and all that say so awesomely! This may go on forever and yet the time is ripe for a brand new beginning to go together with our inner being.

Thank you so much!!!! I so appreciate your kindness and support, means the world to me!!!! Yes, that is so well said! Much love and hugs friend 🖤🤗

1. 💛😊💛✨✨✨

5. Beautiful.. Magical.. 👍🏼😇👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👏🏼

Awe thank you so much!!!! I’m touched, your support means a lot! Hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure going through your works.. They are so good.. 🙏🏼😇

Awe that means a lot, love you friend 🖤

💗💗💗

6. Deep and insightful. Beautiful lines.

Awe thank you so much!!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite writers!! Love and hugs dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Pleasure is mine friend. Love you too.

Wow another beautifully written piece, I honestly cannot find the words to express how much I love this one! Hope you are well ❤️❤️

Awe thank you so much Cait!!! That means the Universe to me 😊; your support, love and kindness leaves me speechless! Much love and hugs friend 🖤🤗

8. I love the innate connection to the Universe you include in all your poems, it puts everything into perspective! Brilliant write as always, my friend!💕✨

Awe thank you so much!! This thoughtful comment means the world to me, you’re awesome!!! Hugs and love 💛💫🤗