Stars so bright, feel their light pour into my veins
Electricity in the air, the energy is more than alive
Deeply in love with the sun, rock and nature
Overflowed with the charges of this vortex
Never alone here, this is home
A feeling I’ll never forget, reality is my dream

Be fearless and free -Ace

27 comments on “where am i?

1. Ladysag77 says:

Your words of freedom and beauty paired with this stunning landscape=stunningly magical ✨

Awe thank you so much!!! That means a lot sis, I deeply appreciate your loving support!! I hope my clues were good enough πŸ˜‰, hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Ladysag77 says:

We are always good enough my dearπŸ™ŒπŸ’—

2. Ladysag77 says:

My 1st guess is Arizona πŸœπŸ’›πŸ§‘

Nice guess! It’s an acrostic poem…so the word created with the first letter of each line will give you a specific location!!! Lots of love sis, you’re awesome!! πŸ–€

4. Ladysag77 says:

My bestie is visiting there right now! I didn’t even notice that style until you pointed it out. Details like that usually fly right over me lol πŸ˜†

Oh how funny!!! Haha, you knew it intuitively though!! Have an amazing day sis!! πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

2. reality is my dream – I so relate to this! A very luminous beautiful poem! Much Love to you my friend. I thought of Sedona AZ because of the word vortex you used.

Thank you so much!!! Ah yes, you guessed it!!!! Your support and love means the world to me, I truly appreciate you!!! Acrostic poetry is a fun change/challenge for me! πŸ˜„ Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. Yayy very happy that I was able to tune into where you were πŸ™‚ Absolutely my pleasure, love engaging with you πŸ’›πŸŒΉβœ¨βœ¨

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€βœ¨

I am running out of words to express how amazing your poetry is!! I love this piece so much and the first line is simply just beautiful. Much love and hope you are well ❀️❀️

Awe Cait, you’re so kind!! Thank you so much!!! I truly truly appreciate you and all your support, means the Universe to me!!! I’m sure you know of acrostic poetry like this one…it’s a fun mix up!! Much love to you too friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

Absolutely wonderful… and wow what a landscape. Where is it? (No need to answer if that’s too personal.. :))) xoxoxo

Thank you so much Lia, that means a lot!!! It’s an acrostic poem, so the first letter of each line creates a word, in this case the word is Sedona! I’ve been to Sedona 3 times in the last 6 weeks, it’s just a magical place, words can’t describe!! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

Oh my… haha I am slow today. And your title should have made it obvious! I am a mess. Lol. Thanks for the laugh and the smile. I’ve been camping there. It’s amazing. πŸ€—πŸŒ…Lots of love to you gal. πŸ’— Keep up all that radiating. :)))) xoxo

Haha, no worries, you’re awesome!! That’s so cool you’ve been camping there!! Awe thank you, appreciate the encouragement…same to you ✨✨

Beautiful, Ace! A joy to read your words as always β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’πŸ™πŸ€—

Awe thank you Diana!!! That’s so kind, touched! Always a joy to connect with you!!! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Beautiful and magical, Ace. Loved it🌟✨🌠

Thank you so much Aarushi!!! I’m so glad to hear that, always appreciate your thoughtful support and loving words!!! Big hugs friend πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wonderful. πŸ–€

Thank you, means a lot sis πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

😘

8. Ahh, this is so beautiful! I so loved the last line, and your choice of words is brilliant as always!πŸ€—βœ¨

Thank you so much D!!! Awe that means a lot, you’re awesome!!! Lots of love πŸ–€πŸ–€