Universe Hug #1

Infinite Choice

Infinite Choice is a video from my debut album, IMAGINE + REALITY. Each week, I plan on posting an old video of mine as a little change up of posts, a charge of energy/motivation and a flash to the past – I’m calling it The Universe Hug Series! My mom always taught me that the little signs/synchronicities the Universe gives are like little hugs, thank you Mom!! So, my hope with this series is to give you many Universe Hugs! I hope this helps you on your journey and reminds you that life is just a sequence of choices we choose creating our reality! Be fearless and free -Ace

Comment with your thoughts on this video and this new series , I’d so love to hear!!!

23 comments on “Universe Hug #1

1. Aditi Anvita says:

It’s nice full of motivating wordsπŸ‘Œ

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot, I truly appreciate your support and kindness!! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

2. Ladysag77 says:

Every one of these offerings is packed with pure magic ✨ together they are a hug from the Universe. Awesome ❀❀❀

Awe thank you so much!! I am so grateful and touched by your loving support, connection and words…means so much!!! Love you sister πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

3. I love the concept and purpose of your post! The titles are so powerful – Universe Hug and Infinite Choice – both speak to me clearly and are very close to my heart in what inspiration and support they bring. I am very grateful to your mom who gives such beautiful guidance to you. Universe Hugs and Infnite Love back to you my friend. Keep thriving and inspiring.

Thank you so much!!! Awe I’m so glad to hear that!!! Your support, love and kind words mean the world to me and leave my heart so warm!!! I think you’ve talked to my mom…she is Live What You Know here on WP πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š! You are awesome friend, lots of love πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. Absolutely my pleasure! I am so thrilled to know I am connected to your mom here on WP!!! It is so special to get to see both your work.

Awe, that means a lot!! We are so blessed to connect with you and see your amazing work!! πŸ–€πŸ–€

4. Such divine hugs from the Universe, all so appealing.. The Universe calling.. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»….

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your kind support, means a lot πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡

5. Alina says:

Universe hug sounds so cool!! Motivating video. Superb!

Awe thank you Alina!!! I’m so glad to hear that and your support means so so much to me!! Appreciate you! Lots of love and hugs dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. Alina says:

πŸ˜ƒβœ¨

Just wonderful… universal hugs indeed, got the spiritual tingles in my heart from it. Lovely πŸ€—πŸ’“

Awe thank you Lia, that means a lot!!! I appreciate you and your support so much, so blessed to have connected with you!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ–€

7. Fabulous work thank you Shalom

β™₯️

Absolutely great Ace. We are infinite choice makers … good, bad or ugly … still a dream πŸ˜‡ still just a choice 😊

What a wise and loving mom πŸ’–πŸ€—

Yes, exactly!!! Thank you so much for watching and supporting, I am truly/deeply grateful!!! Oh yes, I’m so lucky 😊! Stay blessed friend, much love πŸ–€πŸ–€

Always a pleasure Ace πŸ’–πŸ€—

10. Ah, I remember this one from when you showed it first!✨ It’s just as amazing as it felt then!!
    I think this is a beautiful idea, I look forward to more blasts to the past πŸ˜‚πŸ’•

Awe, you’re the first to remember!!! That means a lot, truly, I’m touched!!! Ah yes, there will be more πŸ˜‰!! Much love dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—