Somedays, all we have left is to trust. Life throws plenty of curveballs, our soul goes through many phases and this reality is ever-changing for it’s just our mind’s eye. But, the one constant is the Universe.

Everything in this life or in any life, happens for a reason, I promise. If you look back on your life, you can see the chain reaction of events lining up for a reason to help you grow into the person you are today. So, whatever you’re going through now, whatever gift life is presenting you; can you see the message?

And on those tough days, sometimes the answer seems unknown. On those days, we need not look for the answer, but dive into the infinite love and trust we have for the Universe. My journey has had its ups and downs, but the day I decided to put my ever-lasting and immortal trust in the Universe was the day I became truly free. Sure, there are moments when I get lost in tunnels of overthinking, but, with my trust I can always come back to the space in my soul that knows – everything will be well.

After all, I AM the Universe and the Universe is me.

I wrote this almost as a little reminder to myself, it came through as an authoritative voice; I think it’s my higher self reminding me of the truth I know deep within. Writing this was definitely more like a channeling; my fingers were just pressing the keys, my eyes leaned back and my heart/soul leaned forward. I’m sharing this piece because I think we all need this little reminder for one reason or another. I know life can seem unfair and hard, but, this journey is yours to ace!!! You are here for a reason, so, keep that trust you have for the Universe deep within and use it as your guide to access higher levels of your purpose! Be fearless and free -Ace

25 comments on “My Higher Self’s Reminder

1. Truly said dear Ace. I hope this helps someone today. Thanks for sharing this with us. 😍😍

Awe thank you so much!! I hope so too, and of course, I’m always here to spread love!!! Words can’t describe how grateful I am to you for the love and support you’ve shown me…means a lot!! Hugs and love πŸ–€

2. Nathi says:

Thanks for this much needed reminder, Aceβœ¨πŸ™

Absolutely!! Thank YOU for being awesome, connecting and for your support…blessed! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. Nathi says:

Pleasure is mine πŸ™‚

3. Alina says:

It truly is a wonderful reminder and you’re right. I think your words will stay in my mind for a long time! I like the image in this post as well πŸ˜ƒ

Awe Alina, I’m so glad to hear that, makes my day!! Thank you so much!!! Grateful for you dear friend, I always love seeing your name pop up in my reader or notifications!!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Alina says:

😊✨

4. I totally hear you for what you are saying and also where it came from. You are being this clear channel for this wisdom to come through that brings us all together in the knowing if we are willing to. Trust keeps us going, and there is only Self-love to be immersed in during times of possible doubts and tunnels of overthinking. Otherwise it is all a perfect design of leading us on our path with messages and lessons that we need on the way. Gorgeous post my friend, keep going.

Awe thank you so much!!! Wow, I’m so glad to hear that as it is my hope and purpose to bring people together through love, high frequencies and truth. Yes, you are so right, self love is always the key! I appreciate you so much friend! I always look forward to connecting with you and your love, support and encouragement always elevate my spirit!!!! Hugs and love dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. My absolute pleasure always :))

β™₯️

Lovely truths, well said, love the footnote too. :)) πŸ€—πŸ’—

Awe thank you Lia!!! Your support and kindness means a lot friend, always and truly!!! Appreciate you, spirit hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

7. Ladysag77 says:

The loudest voice is that of our highest good, attuning our internal landscape to it creates the flow of peace. That’s what this piece shouted triumphantly while I was reading it. I needed to read this today and be reminded of how much growing and healing I have done. My humanness needs to align with my soul and at times the 2 are on different pages. Your post joined them both, hand in hand, in unity. Thank you sister❀

Awe, this message brings a smile to my soul and makes my heart warm! I’m so happy to hear that this piece was helpful to you…you are an amazing, kind, strong and loving soul; I hope you always remember that! 😊😊 Always appreciate your support, means a lot! Much love πŸ–€

Thanks for this beautiful reminder, Ace! We are the Universe and it is us. Stay blessed dear friend. Many hugs and blessings to you!β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŽ

Awe thank you Diana and of course!! Yes indeed friend, we must always remember that!! I so appreciate you and your support, means the Universe to me!! πŸ˜‰πŸ–€ Hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ€—

9. Wonderfully inspiring ❀️

Awe thank you!!!! Appreciate you friend, YOU are awesome!!!! Love and light βœ¨πŸ–€

Wow Ace, this is such a beautiful reminder and definitely one that I needed to hear. So well written, they just keep getting better and better!! Much love and hope that you are well ❀️❀️

Awe Cait, thank you so much!! I’m so happy to hear that and awe, I’m touched…you’re so kind and I appreciate you!!! Much love dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

11. Such a timely post for me.. Can’t thank you more.. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€—πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»..

Awe you’re so welcome and thank you! I can’t thank you enough for all your love and support, I truly appreciate you friend – YOU are awesome!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡