I am my forever best friend; embracing my ebbs and flows, forever loving/caring/supporting me, and always looking out for my best interest. I don’t play games with my heart; sure, sometimes my little mind’s trap has tricked me, but, I always find myself again, dust myself off and get back up stronger. No matter what, my higher self will always be there protecting me.

I see myself as many fragments. I am this body but I AM more than that; I am my heart that loves and feels, my soul that grows, my intuition that speaks loudly and my many voices in my head that are all infinite versions of me from many different timelines, perspectives and lives.

Ace

I am a galaxy taking its form as a human. I am the Universe, and the Universe is me. But, that doesn’t mean there aren’t days when I feel very human. This life is up and down, it’s a never-ending rollercoaster. Some days, someone will make you smile, other days they’ll make you nauseous and some days a memory will burn while other days it’ll illuminate. This life of being human comes with emotion. I can honestly say that I am so grateful for that gift; emotion and feelings have become some of my favorite adventures. I think the many labels feelings and emotions come with makes everything a little blurry. Instead, I soak them in and let them breathe, speak and become fully alive. Only when you face your emotion, can the waves settle and the sun shine a little brighter.

This venture on my path is exquisitely meant to be
With open eyes and a smile I can see
Through all the storms, I am divinely free

Do I have all the answers? No – I’m human and soul. This lesson is about learning to rise no matter the pain or hurt; it’s learning to love myself more and to be grateful for the new layers of growth.

I know this feeling, I know this experience; I’ve done it many times and I can certainly do it again. I’m way past being broken, but, that doesn’t mean I don’t feel and I’m not human. Through all that I’ve been through, I can say with complete honesty how grateful I am for me! I AM the soul I dreamed to be years ago, I AM strong, I AM proud of me, I SEE me, I TRUST me, I BELIEVE in me and I AM fearless and free. This journey is mine to soar; nothing and no one can change that – every hurdle, every obstacle is a twist and turn that the Universe in me knows is meant to be.

I sat down to write because, boy did I need to today. This piece is one of my most honest, vulnerable and raw. It’s more of a journal entry and expression to help me move through some tough things. I absolutely love the ending, and I feel I’ll be back reading it many times. I know everyone is going through something and some type of growing pain, but, I encourage you to express and to be vulnerable! Trust me, you’ll feel so much better and free. I hope this helps you on your journey and reminds you – emotion is a beautiful thing, dive into your feelings, YOU are perfectly you, Love is always the answer, pain hurts but it goes away when we face it and that self love is one of the most amazing things in this Universe. Be fearless and free -Ace

I know me and that’s all that matters

41 comments on “Proud Of Me

1. Aditi Anvita says:

Beautifully penned…thanks for sharing😊
    Gratitude is the most adorable feeling that one can have!!❀

Aww thank YOU!!! Yes indeed it is!!!! I appreciate you! I’m always touched by your support and kind words – means the world to me!!!! Much love and spirit hugs, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

2. Yes! Raw and real here! ❀

Aww thank you so much!! I appreciate your support and kind words! Much love, friend πŸ–€

3. The acceptance of who you are now with the willing to grow into who you desire to be. No use of shaming ourselves, just embrace the process. I love this Ace!

Tony!!!! I missed you! I am so overjoyed to see your name pop up again!!!!

Yes indeed!!! I’m so grateful for your love, support, connection and thoughtful words – means the world to me!!! Appreciate you, friend! Hugs and love, and hope you’re wellπŸ–€πŸ€—

1. You sure put a smile on my face and warmed my heart!!! You to have been missed! I kinda got behinds in my masters program and then they doubled up my course. Overwhelming with a capital O…lol
        But all has been well otherwise, I am in Good health!
        I am grateful for the connection and glad that you are still around my friend. I have to get caught-up on reading your post. much love and appreciation!

Awww, I mean every word!!! Ah haha, glad to hear you’re well and hopefully that capital O becomes lowercase or even better, non existent!!! πŸ˜‚ I’m always here and you’re so kind!! 😊 Soooo happy to have you back!!!! πŸ–€πŸ€—

4. πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ€—

You set such a beautiful example. Truly uplifting! Hugs and thanks for sharing. Perfect image too. πŸŒ€πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ”†

Awww, wow that means a lot!!!! Of course and thank YOU!!! I am so grateful for your kind words and loving support – always leaves me so truly touched!!! You’re the best, Lia!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

6. It is comforting to remind ourselves of our humanness, to appreciate all emotions as beautiful – consciousness judges nothing. We are gifted with these experiences repeatedly and our trust grows deeper, our connection grows stronger – helping us flow with greater ease. Not having all the answers is not a problem, being in question become wondrous portals βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨you are amazing and so are your writing s❣️

Awww you are AMAZING!!!! Your comments always leave me with a huge smile and I’m touched beyond words by your support!!!!!!! Yes, that is so beautifully said and I love what you say about the portals. πŸ‘ŒπŸ» So grateful for your friend, you mean a lot to me!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Equally grateful for your loving cheerful welcoming of my thoughts πŸ’› such delight in this resonance ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I am He, I am He blessed Spirit I am He…. from a chant by my Gurudeva πŸ’–πŸ™

That’s beautiful Ashok, thank you so much for sharing!!! Grateful for you, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Always a pleasure my friend. Is Ace your pen name?

πŸ–€πŸ–€ And yes, it’s a pen name, but part of my name. With the Grace of the Universe, Ace shines πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ–€

πŸ’–πŸ€—

8. Alina says:

I probably will come back and read this again as well since this was actually a comforting read and I just simply lovee this line ‘I am a galaxy taking its form as a human.’ Accepting your emotions and yourself as a person with all your flaws and talents is a powerful thing to do just like being vulnerable. You’re awesome even when you’re in pieces πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

Aww Alina, this message leaves me beyond words touched!! You are amazing and I’m so blessed to have found you!!! Yes indeed, there is so much power in vulnerability!! Awww wow, my heart is smiling πŸ˜ŠπŸ–€πŸ’—!!! Your support means more than words can express!!!! Much love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Alina says:

I’m very happy to hear that it touched you! Aww, thanks and I’m blessed to have found you! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

I am definitely proud of you, Ace. Your posts are always a joy and comfort to read. Somedays all it takes are a few words of solace and it can change the mood for the better! Loved this alot. Stay blessed and keep shining too, my friend β€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ’πŸŒˆπŸ€—πŸ˜‡

Awww Diana, you’re the best!! I’m so glad to hear that and I feel the same about your posts!! Yes, well said and you are so right!! I’m so grateful for your overflowing love, support, connection and thoughtfulness – means the Universe to me!!!! πŸ˜‰ Big hugs and love to you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

10. GG says:

This is you emitting your pure inner strength,radiance,& graceful benevlance..joy & happiness to you ..in pure love GGπŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ’œ

Aww thank you so much GG!! I always appreciate your support and kind words, means a lot to me!! Much love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

11. I feel the feels here. Love it

Aww thank you so much!!! That means a lot and I’m always so touched by your support, encouragement and kind words!!!! Appreciate you, friend!!! Much love and hugs πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ–€πŸ€—

12. Sara says:

I love your beautiful and insightful writing. πŸ’•

Aww Sara, you make my day!!! Thank you so much, friend – that means the world to me!!! Your support leaves me touched, much love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Sara says:

πŸ’—

The cycles of healing. I am proud of you too my love πŸ’“ A grateful heart feels so much joy and can then express it outwards as you do!

Aww thank you so much!!!! You’re awesome, so grateful for you, sis!!! Yes indeed, gratitude is the voice of our hearts!! Your support and loving words always leave me so touched – forever grateful!!! Big hugs and much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

14. Aw… thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece, Ace! It was wonderfully uplifting and I appreciate how vulnerable you were here. Being human is a wonderful feeling that has it’s own perks but it’s interesting to say the least. I so appreciate how you took the time to share this, it’s beautiful and I feel like this is exactly the sort of affirmations one needs to hear every now and then. Thank you, again! πŸ€—β€οΈ

Aww D, you make my day!!!! Thank YOU for your overflowing love and support, words can’t express how much it means to me – truly!!!! I’m speechless, this kind message and your encouragement inspires and touches me!!!! So much love friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you for being vulnerable with us, I think I needed this too. Life is not always perfect, but we still learn to overcome the challenges and grow and love and hope! Thank you for this, you’re so strong and empowering πŸ€—

Aww, thank YOU for your thoughtful words and loving support!!! Yes indeed, that is so well said and I completely agree!!! You’re awesome, Wardah!! So kind of you to go back through my work, means more than words can say!!! Lots of love πŸ–€πŸ€—

Of course!!! I wanted to read what I missed. Still have a long way to go, but I really love your work πŸ€—πŸ’•