We are all elastic; reaching out and pulling back, being open and closed or guarding our hearts and then letting it bleed onto the pages of our unwritten books. We’ve been stretched by life and its rollercoasters but, shaped back into our strong form through the will of our souls, the love of the Universe and the determination of our inner flame.

We bend and break, we love and trust, we snap and shake, we tighten and strengthen; we live and learn. This life is not for staying stagnant, this life is for making mistakes, rising up, trying new things, diving into portals, realizing potential and achieving dreams. Perfection is the little mind’s illusion, overthinking is a trap, anxiety is the wizard’s evil trick and fear is the hurdle we jump to transform.

To every soul out there: This life is your soul’s mission! You chose to be here right now and you are exactly where you need to be on your path! This journey may be long some days and short on others, but, no matter what, the Universe is always here supporting you, loving you and nudging you along. Trust your gut, stay true to your heart, follow the signs, align with the frequency of love and be the fearless and free soul you truly are!

Love, Ace

37 comments on “My Intuition’s Reminder

1. I don’t know what lines to choose as my favourite! Probably the whole post is my favourite. ❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful dear Ace. Keep writing… Keep inspiring.. 🤝

Aww you make my day!!! Thank you so much, dear friend!!! I’m always so touched by your overflowing love and support, means more than words can say!!! Appreciate you!!! Much love 🖤🤗✨

2. minametry84 says:

Actually, i do not find the words to express about my feelings towards the perfect words you havev written.

Aww Mina, thank you so much!!! That’s so kind of you…I am deeply grateful for your support!!! Means a lot, my friend! Much love 🖤🤗

1. minametry84 says:

You are the most welcome. You deserve to be followed since your blogs are very great

Aww thank you, means a lot my friend 🖤

3. Rahul Gaur says:

Wow, this one is just perfectly written!

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you stopping by, your kind words and support – means a lot!!! Much love, new friend 🖤🤗

4. Another Excellent piece Ace! I love it! So motivational. I completely agree with you on the elastic analogy. That first line completely lured me in and had me reading so fast, I had to read it twice.lol.
    Thanks again for providing this mind nourishing post my friend.❤️

Aww thank you so much, Grace!! Awww you’re so kind and I’m glad to hear it!! Words truly can’t express how grateful I am for your support and loving words…always leaves me so touched!!! You’re awesome, my friend!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. My pleasure.❤️❤️

Yes my dear Ace, we bend and we break and put ourselves back together stronger than before. Like the Japanese art of Kintsugi, when they use gold to fuse the pieces together. I’ve fractured so many times my entire being is gold lol 😆 and that’s how the Light shines through. Beautifully worked sister, love you 🥰

Aww thank you so much!! Ah haha, I understand…there’s such beauty in the cracks and bends, it’s where we grow. Words can’t express how much I appreciate you, your support and your always thoughtful comments – so truly touched! Love you, sis 🖤🖤🤗

6. Unicorn Dreaming says:

Reblogged this on Unicorn Dreaming.

7. Unicorn Dreaming says:

Really like this one.. reblogging.. thank you.. 😊

Aww thank YOU!!! I’m so glad to hear that!! I appreciate you, dear friend!!! Your continuous support always leaves me so touched and grateful! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

This is beautiful… and a beautiful place to be. Just lovely. 💗

Aww thank you so much, Lia!!! You’re awesome, I always appreciate your overflowing love and support! Much love, dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

Again, I agree with your words, Ace. So profound and so many truths in every sentence! Love the power that words can weave and YOU, my dear Ace, do this brilliantly!! Stay blessed and keep the motivation coming❤️❤️🌹🤗

Aww thank you so much, Diana!!! You’re always so kind! I’m deeply touched by your kind words, loving support and encouragement – means more than words can say! And awwww…that means a lot coming from such a powerful writer like yourself!!!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

Beautiful thoughts! Fully agree.

Thank you so much!! Your support and kind words truly mean a lot! Appreciate you, friend!! Much love 🖤🤗

You are welcome, Ace🙏

I love the whole piece but the first paragraph is awesome! Yet another amazing, profound metaphor Ace! Keep shining, pal✨✨✨✨💕

Aww Aarushi, thank you so much!!!! Your continuous and overflowing love/support means the world to me!!! I am so grateful for you, pal!!!! Much love 🖤🤗

12. This is just beautiful Ace so descriptive with amazing truth and imagery 💕

Aww thanks so much!! I always appreciate your kindness and support – means a lot!! Much love 🖤🤗

1. You’re very welcome!!! 💖

Ace! As you know I was on a hiatus and now reading all your post is like so tranquillising! You are amazing dear friend.
    Don’t let it amazing-ness ever fade

Riya!!!!! Ahhh I’m so glad you’re back!!! I missed you!!! I was hoping you’d comment as I love connecting with you!! Awww, you’re AMAZING!! That makes my day!!! And I’ll make sure it never does 😊! Congrats on 100 followers!! I loved your diary series and the honesty, such beautiful work!!!! The WP community is so lucky to have you, my friend!!! 🖤🤗

14. Alina says:

Aww… perfect reminder for each one of us, Ace! “letting it bleed onto the pages of our unwritten books” – I love thisss! You always write such amazing posts!! 👏👏✨

Aww Alina, thank you so much!!!! Aww you’re awesome, I appreciate you!!! Words can’t express how touched I am by all the love, connection and support you’ve shown me – you’re a wonderful friend!!! Much love 🖤🤗

1. Alina says:

I’m so glad to know you were touched and you’re a wonderful friend too!! 🖤🤗

So true! Thank you for this reminder! Self love is certainly very important 🌈💓

Of course and thank YOU!!! It is indeed! I’m so grateful for your loving words and support – truly, I’m touched!!! Lots of love, friend 😊🖤🤗

The pleasure is all mine, ace!! 🤗💓