I’ve hit 200 followers!!!! I can’t believe I’m writing this post already! My goal was to hit 200 followers before my blog-anniversary in August, but, here we are!!! I am so grateful to each and every one of you, truly! Your loyal support, your touching words and comments, your connection and your love from a distance means more to me than words can ever say! You all mean so much to me and this WP journey is one I’ll forever be grateful for! I am so touched the Universe brought us all together and I can’t wait to see what’s in our future!!

I figured we could do something fun and different today to celebrate! I know getting to know the blogger is always a fun dive and I love doing Q&A’s, so, welcome to this get to know me Q&A!!!

Why did you start blogging?

In March of 2020, when the world started to collapse, I wrote a poem very randomly. We always did family poetry night when I was younger, so, maybe that played a part in me wanting to write a poem, but, I really have no idea! πŸ˜‚ Anyways, that one poem spiraled into so much more. I started sharing things publicly on an app, but, through some censorship battles, I realized I wanted a place to be freely me. I’d dreamed of having a blog for many years, but, the timing was never right until August 23rd, 2020. 😊

Why fearlessfreesoul.com?

You’d need my life biography for the full story! πŸ˜‚ But, in short, I am a competitive tennis player. And fear was a constant companion in my youth. I went through a lot in the sport, but, tennis (and my mom 😊) taught me so much about mental toughness and emotional strength. All these lessons started to sink in a few years ago after splitting with a coach, I don’t know, something in me just broke free…like a weight off my shoulders. I started getting these really powerful and very real dreams at night; like, 10 per night. Those dreams were showing me how the Universe in me connects to all and that synchronicities, signs, and the Universe, in general, is very much a true thing. So, these dreams opened my mind to the Universe. I started speaking with the Universe and experimenting with it…and then I fully put my trust in the Universe about a year or so ago. That’s when the fearlessness came. And with that, and many more ups and downs in my journey, Fearless Free Soul was born!

What are 5 things your followers don’t know about you?

My favorite color is blue, I am a morning person, I type most of my writing rather than handwrite, I love music and I’m very much a Taurus.

What are 3 words you’d use to describe yourself?

Thoughtful, hardworking and passionate.

What are 3 words you’d use to describe your WP experience so far?

Magical, surreal and ever-changing.

Where are your favorite places?

The gym, the tennis court, the beach, Sedona AZ and my orbit chair (I do all my creating there 😁).

When you’re not writing, what are you doing?

Training on court, working out, spending time with my family, connecting with friends, making a video, cooking, listening to music, daydreaming, thinking of what to write πŸ˜‚, scrolling through my reader and reading all your wonderful work, collecting shells on the beach, watching a TV show or doing whatever the Universe brings my way.

So, music…what’s your top 5 favorite songs of all time and top 3 favorite artists?

Oh god πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Ok, top 5 songs – Breathe by Lauv, Remember That Night? by Sara Kays, One Piece by Gunnar Gehl, Hard To Say Goodbye by Ekali & Illenium (feat. Chloe Angelides), Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max. Top 3 artists – Lauv, Mokita, FLETCHER. There’s many more πŸ€ͺ.

Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert?

Depends on the day, really πŸ˜‚. But seriously, when I was younger I was definitely an introvert. I learned the hard way many many MANY times that not speaking up and being shy is a very imprisoning way of living life. Only a few years ago did I start breaking out of my shell and becoming free. So, I’d say I’m an extrovert with a few touches of introverted-ness!

When something is bothering you, what do you do?

Put on my headphones and listen to a song that sort of relates to the situation, let my thoughts wander and then usually, something comes through in the form of a poem. I have a nasty habit of pushing it all down and then it all explodes at some point, but, I’m working on it. πŸ€ͺ As of late, I have some opportunities to practice that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What do you love most about writing?

Oh man, that’s a tough question. The adrenaline from the creativity rush is unlike anything else, it’s just quite magical…beyond words really. I love the paradox of there’s a word for every emotion, but, also, there isn’t. So, I love that challenge of trying to write something that captures my idea/feeling/emotion/thoughts perfectly. Speaking of perfect, I’m kind of a perfectionist and writing definitely lets me fuel that part of me. I think I love writing because it’s expression, it’s a release and it is freeing. Something comes through me when I’m writing; when my fingers are on the keys or when my pen hits the paper, I feel closest to my soul, closest to the Universe.

What’s your mission with your blog?

My mission is to create a place to give you a break from reality and to raise your frequency. My soul’s mission is to raise the frequency of this planet and the souls in it through love, truth, expression and inspiration. So, that’s what I vow to always do with my blog – fulfill my soul’s mission. No matter the numbers or reactions, I will always be me, doing my personal best to fulfill my soul’s mission and bring you comfort, love and high vibrations!

And with that, this Q&A has come to an end! I hope you enjoyed it!! Thank you so much for always reading, for your continuous support and for being apart of this journey with me!! I appreciate you!!! Sending you all so much love!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

75 comments on “Thank You For 200!!!

Omg ace congratulations πŸ‘πŸ»!
    You are amazing so you deserved it! You are one of my favourite blogger!
    You will soon get a 1000 followers.
    Amazing 😍
    Congratulations

Thank you so much, Riya!! Awww, you’re so kind!! I hope so!!! I am so grateful for you, friend!! You’re one of my favorite bloggers too…you’re such a bright light I’m lucky to have connected with!!! Appreciate all the support, much love πŸ–€

2. nushhe says:

Congratulations my friend! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’› You rock! Did u say tennis court? U play lawn tennis? OMG! M SOO HAPPY.. We are similar πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š Love u loads…

Aww thank you, Anushka!!! Yeah I said tennis…we are similar πŸ₯³!!! I play on hard courts tho, been playing for 12 years now…grew so much through the sport and I just love the game! I always appreciate your thoughtful support!! πŸ€— Love you, dear friend!! πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

1. nushhe says:

Wow 12 years is too gud!! I have been playing since 7 years. πŸ˜˜πŸ™‚ And no problemo at all

3. Seoul Sister says:

Congratulations AceπŸ‘. It’s cool to hear your blogging story, I wish you continued success!πŸ’–

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear that!! I always appreciate your kind support, means a lot to me!!! Much love, dear friend! And thank you for all you do to spread the truth!!! πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Seoul Sister says:

You’re welcome, my friend. It’s good to connect with like-minded truth seekers and truth revealers. πŸ’–πŸ€—

4. Yayyyy! Congratulations on your first 200 and may this be the beginning to many more. Thank you for opening up and sharing yourself with us all. You truly are a gift. Much success and love to you and your wonderful mission.❀️

Thank you so much!!!! Aww Grace, you’re amazing! Words can’t express how grateful and touched I am by your thoughtful words and loving support – truly!!! I appreciate and love you!!!! Hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

5. Oh dear, I thoroughly enjoyed breading this post, knowing more about you. ❀️ You are a sweetheart! 😍😍 Congratulations on your new milestone. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Keep up the great work. Keep inspired people like me. Sending you love and hugs β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww thank you so much!!!! YOU are awesome!!!! I always appreciate your kind support and touching words – means the world to me!!! Grateful for you and our connection 😁, much love dear friend πŸ–€

6. Congratulations on achieving this milestone! πŸ™‚

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate the kind words and support, new friend!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. My pleasure 😊
        I’d be glad if you go through my blogging site too and tell me what you think 😊
        Your feedback is precious!

I’ve read a lot of your pieces, we’ve just yet to connect…so, here’s to our start! I just left a few comments on some of your work. You do an amazing job, my new friend!! πŸ–€

3. Oh, thanks a lot… yeah, true! We just need to connect πŸ™‚
        Thanks a ton for all your kind words and appreciation… really means a lot to me πŸ™‚
        Thanks, my new friend πŸ™‚

Congratulations my dear Ace πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸ₯°
    Blogging is such a joy, getting to share our heart and soul with the world! I started my blog in October of 2018 and I thoroughly enjpy this platform, especially our special connection πŸ₯°
    Keep sharing, shining and glowing brightly 🌞✨ lots of love your way sweet soul sisterπŸ’–

Thank you so much, sister!!!! It is such a joy and quite the miraculous journey! Aww me too, I am forever grateful to have connected with you!!!! Always and same to you!!! I am so touched and grateful for your consistent/continuous love and support!!! Love you, sis πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

8. Congratulations and wishes galore for continued happiness and sweet success in this space ✨✨✨✨✨ loved reading your interview, amazing to know how and why you started, your exquisite dreams that led you to this tremendous discovery. You definitely raise the vibration by being here just being you with your glowing cheerful energy and universal essence of your writings! Much Love dearest Ace πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Aww thank you so much!!!! You’re so kind and I am always deeply touched by your thoughtful comments!!!! Awww that makes my day!!!! Words can’t express how much your love and support means to me – you truly inspire me, beautiful soul! Take care of yourself, dear friend…your bright glow and loving essence is one I’m so lucky to know in this journey!!! Much love πŸ–€

9. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

OMG WOW ACE THAT IS SO LEGENDARY!! I am so so proud of you my friend and there are so many more good things coming your way, I just know it. You deserve all of these followers and more. Also omg twinning, I’m a Tarus too hehe. Much love my friend and hope that you’re well ❀ ❀

Awww Cait, you’re the best!! Thank you so much for everything…your kind encouragement, touching words and loving support – means more than words can say!!! Oh how cool, that makes perfect sense knowing you and me!!!! πŸ˜† Earth day is my special day 😊! Love you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

11. haoyando says:

“I love the paradox of there’s a word for every emotion, but, also, there isn’t.” That’s a beautiful line. Exactly as I feel.

Thank you so much!! I’m so glad to hear that and I really appreciate your support! You were actually my 200th follower, so I’m grateful to connect with you!!! Much love, new friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

1. haoyando says:

πŸŽ‰βœ¨β€πŸ˜. Proud to be the number 200. I will listen to everything you want to say. LOL. Congratulations!

Ah haha!!! You’re funny!!! And thank you…welcome to this journey, my friend! πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

Congratulations my dear friend. This is so awesome πŸ‘

Aww thanks so much, Ashok!!! You are always so kind to me and your support means a lot!! Appreciate you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€

Congrats and I LOVE the way you decided to do this Q&A! I loved learning more about you! You’re a cheerful emanation of good and beautifully-crafted vibes around here and it’s such a pleasure to interact with you. Hugs and lots of love! πŸ’—πŸ”†πŸŒ·πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Lia!!! I’m so glad to hear it…that was my goal! Awww I feel the same about you!!! Connecting with you is a highlight of my day, your bright energy adds a spark to my soul!!! I always am so touched by your overflowing support!!! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your beautiful replies and for all your kindness!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

14. Msdedeng says:

Congratulations, Ace!

Thank you!! I always appreciate your kind and continuous support, means a lot!!! Much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Msdedeng says:

You are welcome.

15. Kamande M says:

Congrats, you are an inspiration!

Aww thank you!!! You’re so kind!!!! Appreciate you, friend! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—

16. Alina says:

Super congratulations, Ace!!! You deserve all the followers you have and many more!! I enjoyed reading your answers and its really cool you play Tennis! You’re a very talented writer and I’m glad I got to know you. Keep up the amaaaaazing work! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

Alina, you make my day!!! I’m so touched by your thoughtful, kind and supportive words…you’re truly amazing!! Awwww you’re so sweet, I feel the same about you!!! And I’m so grateful for our connection 😊, much love πŸ–€πŸ–€

Congratulations πŸŽ‰ You deserve much more. It’s really heartening to know about you. Definitely you have a sportsman spirit. What I liked most is that you are a dreamer. Everyone should dream. It’s the mother of all sorts of creativity. Wish you all the best, Ace for your future endeavours. Much love. Stay blessed πŸ™β€οΈ

Aww KK, this message leaves me so truly touched and grateful! Thank you so much for everything…your support, your thoughtful words and your kindness! I love how you say that…”the mother of all sorts of creativity.” πŸ‘ŒπŸ» And yes, everyone should dream! You’ve brought a huge smile to my face and soul – so happy we connected!! Much love, dear friend! Thank you for being there since the beginning πŸ™πŸ»πŸ–€

I always find some positive vibes from you. That’s really great. I’m fortunate to have blogger friends like you. Thanks and welcome πŸ™β˜ΊοΈ

18. Krishna says:

Congratulations Ace, you did it.

Aww thank you, dear friend!!!! I am grateful for you!!!! Love and light πŸ’«πŸ–€

1. Krishna says:

You’re most welcome.😊

Aww congrats!!!!! Here’s to the next 200 😍😍

Aww thank you so much!!! Here’s to it!! I appreciate you stopping by, your kind words and support – means a lot!! Hugs and love, new friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Grateful to have made a new friendπŸ€—β€οΈ hugs and love to you too<33

Yikes!! We have more in common than I thought!! 🀣I too, started my blog in Aug 2020. Lol. I love the color blue too. I don’t play tennis..but I do watch it😊😊. So, so glad to have connected with you. Congratulations on this milestone!! There will be many more.. Trust me πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ. Stay blessed and much love to you πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’“

Ah haha!!!! That’s so cool!!! And yes, we do have a lot in common πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†! Me too, you’re a wonderful friend and I feel very lucky that our paths crossed!! Thank you so much, awww you’re so sweet!!! I always appreciate your touching words and support!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

21. Congrats on the followers! You are an inspiration and I am out of this world happy that we have connectedπŸ™‚πŸ™β™₯️! Stay safe, keep your competitive edge and remain beautiful! 😍

Aww thank you so much, Tony!! You’re always so kind!!! I’m touched to hear that and I feel the same…so grateful for our connection!!! Your support and loving energy always brings a huge smile to heart and means the world to me!!! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Ace!! Hope you’ve been doing well! Congratulations on 200, here’s to many more! Keep inspiring and shining πŸŽ‰πŸ€—πŸ’•

WARDAH!!! Ahhh you’re back!!!! This is incredible news!!! I am so happy!!! I totally missed connecting and I missed YOU!! Thank you so much for your kind words and support, as always!!! And I am grateful for the follow πŸ˜ŠπŸ–€! I truly look forward to seeing more of you…you’re amazing!! Hugs, dear friend!!! The smile on my face will never leave…so happy to have you back!!! πŸ–€βœ¨

Awww Ace, you’re so kind like always! You’re so welcome, you totally deserve all the praise! Can’t wait to read more from you again, too. Take care, Ace, you are so fantastic! Lots of love πŸ€—β€

Congratulations Ace! ❣️I loved reading your answers! I’m no pro but I love tennis too and I’m currently working on my fear of the ball hitting my face🀭 cheers to more milestones about to come ✨✨ keep writing, much love palπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Aww thank you so much, Aarushi!!! That’s so cool you play!! Ah hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, it doesn’t hurt super bad…trust me, I’ve been hit a few times by 100-120mph balls πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚. Stay fearless! πŸ˜‰ Your support means the world to me, I truly appreciate you and our connection so much!!! Lots of love, pal πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

❀️❀️

Thank you, Jay! πŸ–€

1. you’re welcome, Ace!

24. Congrats! You play tennis too. So much talent you have a a very caring and kind soul. Good luck with your future creations! And I’m sure you’ll get many more followers, likes, and comments on your future path. Good luck in everything!

Awww Benjamin, you’re so kind!!! Thank you so much!! I always appreciate your support, thoughtfulness, encouragement and connection – truly, means a lot to me!!! Hugs and love, friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. You’re welcome. Keep spreading the love. Hugs. πŸ™‚

Good to know you more my enlightened friend πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–
    My father played tennis and so do my son and granddaughter 😊 I love tennis too but never played the game 😊

Keep shining your light my dear πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–

Awww thank you, my lovely friend!! Oh that’s so cool! Thank you for sharing! Tennis is a tough but awesome sport, it’s how I became fearless, so, I’ll always be grateful!! I appreciate you, dear friend!! I’m so glad we connected and words really can’t express how much your support means to me!!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—

Pleasure is entirely mine Ace. A big hug back to you πŸ€—πŸ’–

26. ACE, CONGRATULATIONS!! It makes me so happy to see you growing and inspiring so many different individuals! You’ve got a distinct knack for turning a bad day around and leaving us all thoughtful and motivated! Much love and light! πŸ€—β€οΈβœ¨

Awwww D, thank you so much!!! You make my day!!! I really appreciate that! Thank you for always being there since the beginning! You and our connection mean a lot to me!!!! You’re a wonderful friend!! And same to you πŸ–€πŸ–€βœ¨

1. Always a pleasure! So grateful to have met you on here! Aw..you are too! ❀️

27. Sara says:

Congratulations! I am so glad you found your way into blogging and that I get to benefit by being one of your 200 followers here. πŸ’•

Awwww thank you so much!!! You’re so kind!! This message makes my day and leaves me so touched!!!! Appreciate you, dear friend! Hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. Sara says: