The Shore Series

On my recent stroll on the beach, I captured some awe-inspiring photos and the thought dawned on me to pair some of the pictures with micro-poetry. I knew this would be a challenge for me since condensing my words is not always the easiest 🤪, but, I really love the way these all turned out! Each picture I’ve taken, has its own dance, its own vibration and I like how the words match each vibration. It’s a slightly different post than my usual, but, it still has my same flare! So, without further ado…enjoy!!!

Which one is your favorite? I’d so love to hear!!! I hope this helps you on your journey!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

56 comments on “The Shore Series

OH wow! All of these are so 😍 beautiful

Aww thank you, sis!!! I’m so glad to hear that! You kind words and support leaves me so touched, grateful and happy!!! Much love 🖤🤗

Your welcome dear!

2. minametry84 says:

Georgeous words

Thanks so much, Mina!! That means a lot, much love 🖤

I don’t do Facebook or any social media!

The photos and the poems are amazing! I love the one called ‘knots’ 💜💜🌊🌊🌊

Aww thank you so much, Aarushi!!! I’m glad to hear that, you’re so kind!!! Words can’t express how much your support means to me!! Appreciate you, dear friend!!! 🖤🤗

4. I love this artistic idea of pairing short poems with pictures you’ve taken. The two together have such a strong feel. Yours turned about so beautifully. My favorite is cocoon, it really captures something I try to remember and the image captures an element of that feeling well. Really awesome post!

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m so touched by your thoughtful words, kind support and connection – truly, means a lot!!!! I’m really glad to hear that, especially from such a beautiful creator like yourself!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗✨

1. Aw, I really appreciate your kind words. You made me smile. Sending love ❤️

5. Aditi Anvita says:

All are beautiful and a wonderful post. My favorite is knots!!😊
    The photos reflect you amazing photography skills too, really enjoyed the post👌

Aww thanks so much!!! That means a lot, dear friend!!! I am so grateful for you and your support – you’re awesome!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗✨

Such a creative idea! Love these pictures, also, love your poems because they’re always inspiring. “You are your own reflection” – so true! Beautifulll ❤❤

Thank you so much, Wardah!!!! Awww, wow, I’m so touched!!! Always grateful for your overflowing support and kindness…you truly are AMAZING!!! I still can’t get over how happy I am that you’re back!!!! Hugs and love dear friend 🖤🤗✨

Of course!! Aww thank you Ace 🥺❤

7. Awww .. all of them are too good dear Ace. ❤️❤️ But I pick up the knot as my favourite, the poem is just perfect. You are inspiring me. 🤗🤗🤗 Loved reading each one of it. Keep up the great work 🤝

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear that as you always inspire me!!!! As always, I’m so grateful/touched for your kind support and words – means more than I can say!!!! Appreciate you, dear friend 🖤🤗

8. Wow! Beautiful photo/ poem combos Ace. I truly enjoyed them all but “Mirror” really touched me.❤️

Aww thank you so much, Grace! That means so much coming from one of my favorite writers!!! I’m touched by your overflowing support and love – truly, means a lot!!! Grateful for you, friend 🖤🤗

1. My pleasure Ace. Reading your work is truly a highlight for me. You’re wonderful.❤️

9. GG says:

Simply beautiful 💜😀..GG

Aww thanks so much, GG!! I really appreciate that, means a lot! 🖤🤗

10. Mairi McLean says:

Complete is my favourite ❤️…5 short lines with big messages. 🏵️🌺🌻

Thank you so much!! That’s my favorite too! I appreciate you, your support and connection! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

Beautiful and so visually mesmerising, Ace! Love the last one alot. Feeling complete in every path of life is so important.. Stay blessed and keep the beautiful posts coming! Stay blessed ❤️❤️🙏🤗

Thank you so much, Diana!! Complete is my favorite too…and yes indeed, you’re so right!! Awww you’re always so kind and encouraging to me!!! I’m so touched by all the support and connection you’ve showered me with – so grateful!!!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

12. Geo says:

Incredible photography skills Ace!

Thanks bro 😊, appreciate it 🖤🤗

13. This is fabulous beautiful Ace!!! I can relate to the joy of putting your heart words on personal pictures and you did great on each one. If I have to choose, I would pick Cocoon – I love how the poem is about carrying the ocean experience within into every endeavor.

Aww thank you so much!!! I know you can 😊😉!! You’re always so kind, thoughtful and bring such loving energy!!!! Words can’t express how grateful I am for all the touching support you’ve shown me!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. You are very welcome 🙂

Oh my dear Ace, the shivers and tingles I feel while reading these transmissions of soul 💗 the communication we experience while in nature is so wondrous and grand, I felt like we were on a stroll on the beach while you were holding my hand 😊 Just beautiful ❤ So much love within each line and from your heart ❤

Awww I’m so glad to hear that!!! I can imagine that so vividly!! Thank you so much for your kind words and loving support – means more than you can know!!! I appreciate you so much, sister!!! So glad our lights connected and shine together!! Much love 🖤🤗✨

15. haoyando says:

Beautiful reflections. Love your poems and the pictures. They go so well together. I love it when you say the ocean exhales; the rocks embrace; the whitewash brushes; my thoughts knot forever.

Aww thanks so much!!! I really appreciate that, my friend!!! Your support means a lot…you’re awesome!!! Those are some of my favorite lines too!!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗 PS – I left a comment on your last post, did it go through?!? 😬

1. haoyando says:

You are very welcome. The pleasure is all mine. Much love 😊💖. Yes, I hope so. LOL.

These are so beautifully written. Shorter poems can be challenging but they’re a good way to create meaning in just a couple of lines and you’ve done that brilliantly here! I especially love the imagery in Knots. Much love and hope you’re well ❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much, Cait!! Yes, it is challenging 🤪 but I’m glad to hear that!!! You’re always so kind and supportive, I truly can’t thank you enough for all the kindness you’ve shown me!!! Grateful for you and our connection, it’s so good to have you back!! 🖤🤗✨

Amazing pics and poetry Ace. Lots of effort of love 💕

Stay blessed 💖🤗

Aww thank you, Ashok!!! I really appreciate you and your support – means the world to me!!!! You’re awesome, dear friend 🤗😊🖤! Much love 💛

💖🤗

This is an ingenious way of expressing oneself. Pictures and verses, both are beautiful, and combine to give the unique visual experience. Though all are excellent, I liked the last one, internal webs, most. Simply amazing post!!

Aww thank you so much, KK!!! You’re always so kind and thoughtful, I appreciate YOU!!!! Thank you for sharing, I love that one too!!! Words truly can’t express how much your support means to me!!!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

You’re always welcome, my friend 🙏

19. “Webs of water”! That’s really cool. The second to last one I think was my favorite. But hard to decide. They’re all very good, of course.

Thank you! That’s one of my favorite lines too, glad you noticed!! Complete is also my favorite too!!!! I am eternally grateful for all the touching words and support you’ve shown me! Much love 🖤✨

1. Yeah, super great line, so I had to point it out. Glad we are of the same poetical mind. All is great you put your heart into! So keeping it up. 🙂

This is amazing! they are all wonderful 👌💗🤗

Aww thanks so much, Lia!!! I am so grateful for all the love and support you show me!!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

21. Alina says:

Beautiful pictures!! All of the poems were great but I liked Knots and Complete the most! Keep shining, Ace!!

Aww thank you so much, Alina!!! Complete is my favorite too!! I am so grateful for you friend, you’re the best!!!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

22. WOW those photos look incredible ✨ And the poems are beautiful as always; ‘complete’ is brilliant in a blinding way and I think it’s made me think! Keep inspiring, Ace!❤️

Thank you so much!! Complete is my favorite too…ahh I’m so glad to hear that!!! Your encouragement motivates and touches me!! Grateful for you and your support, hugs and love 🤗🤗🖤