I wish we were all truly free

I wish we stood up as a collective

I wish we all chose love

I wish we each knew our strength

I wish I knew the future

I wish the present moved faster

I wish the past was a person to whom I could say thank you

I wish 3D time was erased

I wish for truth to be shown

I wish for love to conquer

I wish for peace to reside

I wish for connection to relish

I AM all these wishes

I AM the power the Universe in me knows to be true

I AM the truth

I AM love

I AM connection, manifesting more my way

I AM divinely me

I AM rooted in my soul

I AM grounded in my mission

Be fearless and free -Ace

48 comments on “I wish, I AM

Beautifully penned ace! I really really like it!
    It is Annus mirabilis…antonym of annus horribilis.

Awww Riya, thank you so much!!! Oooo, I love that…a new word for me! You’re so kind and thoughtful…I appreciate you, sister!!! And am always touched by your support. Hugs and love 🖤🤗

2. Love this absolutely! ❤️❤️❤️ I wish I could give you hugs for this beautiful poem dear Ace 🤗🤗🤗

Awww you’re awesome!!! Thank you so much!! I feel the hugs and send many back! 🤗🤗🤗 I’m always touched and grateful for your kind words/support – means more than you could know!!! Much love 🖤🖤

3. I wish too, nice one. All of these except for- I wish the present moved faster. ;)).
    I wished it moved slower!

Ah haha, I get it…it’s a funny paradox dependent on perception! Thank you so much for commenting, for your kind support and thoughtful words – means a lot!!! Much love, friend 🤗🤗🖤

4. haoyando says:

LOL. I hate 3D movies. They are supposed to create a more “real” 3-dimensional experience, but they are not.

Ah haha, agreed. If you think about it, this reality is 3rd dimensional. It’s a deep thought, I know 😂. Thank you so much for your continued thoughtful support and connection, means more than words can say!!!! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🖤🤗

Ace!!!!!!!! This is so soulful, I admire your fearlessness in the conquest of finding yourself! You’re amazing, buddy, love this poem so much❤️❤️

Thank you so much!! Awwww you’re the best and such a sweet friend, I appreciate you!!! I really can’t express how much your support and overflowing love means to me, I’m deeply touched!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

🤗🤗❤️

The deep desire to be a better person and spread goodness, the positive affirmations at the end of the poem, I respect you for writing this, Ace! Hats off to you 💛✨

Aww thank you, yet again!!! You’re truly awesome and I’m so blessed we connected!!! So grateful for you, much love 🖤🖤🤗

It’s my pleasure to be reading your work, Ace 🤗❤️❤️

Awww 🖤 email me whenever you want to collaborate 🤗🤗

Yesssss, sorry I haven’t done that yet!! Can’t wait to collaborate with you!

No worries at all! Me too 🖤🖤

Me 2, myself echoes this prayer for each of us and for the greater good of humanity❤ Outstanding Ace, truly beautiful sis 🌠🎆🙌🌈🦋💓🤗

Aww thank you so much!!! I like how you call it a prayer, it doesn’t quite feel like a poem to me…prayer resonates more. Thank you for your thoughtful words and loving support, always makes my day and leaves me deeply touched!! Love you, sis 🖤🤗

Aww.. This was so simple and powerful at the same time. Words have that kind of magic isn’t it. Love the deeper meaning behind this one. Really makes one think about their whole purpose of existence! Stay blessed always, Ace. You are wonderful in every way!! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🎁🌌🌠💞🙏🌹🌹

Aww thank you so much, Diana!! I’m so glad to hear that and yes, words are so magical…I know you know this!! 😁 You’re amazing, dear friend!!! Your loving comments always brighten my day and leave me so deeply touched!!! Grateful for you, friend 🖤🖤🤗

Ooh this is so beautifully written! Love the repetition, it adds so much emotion and hope to this poem. I love the first stanza so much! ❤

Aww thank you so much, Wardah!! You’re the best!!! I am so grateful for you! I always appreciate and am touched by your thoughtful support, loving words and encouragement – means more than words can say! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

10. What a beautiful poem Ace! I really liked it and loved the transition from “I wish” to ” I am”. Very well done my friend.❤️

Thank you so much, Grace!!! I always get excited to see your name pop up in my notifications or reader, you mean a lot to me! I’m so deeply touched by all the support you’ve shown me!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. You are very welcome my friend. Truly feel the same way. Much love to you.❤️

11. I love, absolutely love this poem, this heartfelt beautiful soul expression of yours, that brings us together in intention and how much we yearn for that connection and feeling of oneness, a seeker’s paradise of truth and love. I would like to share with you a short poem of mine that came to memory immediately as I was reading yours, hope you like it –

Awwww you’re so kind. Thank you so much for your thoughtful/wise words and overflowing support – means more than you can know! I love how you say “a seeker’s paradise of truth and love.” That’s just, wow!!! So grateful for you, friend! You’re amazing 🖤🖤

Your poem is so powerful and stunningly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and I absolutely loved it! The strength and knowing in your piece is inspiring and does almost match the vibrations I feel in my piece.

1. Absolutely my pleasure and privilege. I am so glad you liked my poem. The resonance is such a joy!

12. All that you wish for has empowered you to become it or strive for it! this is a powerful affirmation. When the wishing is over, how do I see me!

Awww thank you so much, Tony!! Yes indeed! I really appreciate your support, thoughtful words and connection – means a lot to me!!! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗

13. Alina says:

I loved where it went in the end!!

Thank you so much, Alina!! I appreciate you and your support, hugs 🤗🖤

14. Athira says:

I’AM – both positive and negative..

Yes indeed, powerful words 🖤🖤🤗

Ace is love
    Ace is peace
    Ace is divine 💖💖

Awww Ashok, this makes my day!!! I’m so truly touched, you’ve brought a huge smile to my face!!! So grateful for you and your support, means so much to me! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

💖🤗

16. Hey! Just reaching out to let you know that you’ve been nominated for the Golden Bloggerz Award. Congratulations 👏👏. * If your site is award-free, I completely understand and am using this as an opportunity to show that I truly value your work.❤️

Aww Grace, thank you so much!! You are so kind and thoughtful! I really appreciate the nomination, means a lot to me 🖤🤗

1. You are very welcome my friend.I truly appreciate your site and look forward to reading your pieces.❤️

this could just as easily be a song, I love the flow of it and the message at the end especially ❤️

Awww that means a lot to me as someone who’s obsessed with music! 🤪 You’re awesome!!!!! I always appreciate connecting with you, and your sweet support – you’re a one of a kind soul!!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

❤️❤️

18. Really excellent exploration. Really wish we could get a place like this mostly: “I wish we stood up as a collective”. Standing together even if we have some of our differences.

Aww thank you so much!! YES, exactly…love is unity and I’ll always continue to strive for that! I’m always so deeply touched and grateful for your thoughtful support and touching words – means more than words can say!! Hugs 🤗🖤