Alina recently nominated me for The Outstanding Blogger Award. I am so grateful to Alina for her kind nomination and for being an awesome friend I’ve connected with on WP. She’s truly an amazing writer, creator and person!! Do go check out her work, I promise you’ll love it and be inspired!!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
What is one word which you use a lot?
Ooo that’s tricky. I’d say Universe. Or love. Those words are kind of the reason I write, so, it makes sense that I use them a lot. 😊
What’s your catch phrase or pet phrase?
“Be fearless and free.” I say it at the end of almost all my posts, it came pretty naturally. I feel like it captures my mission with my blog and is a good little reminder to us all!
Have you ever burnt something while ironing?
I’ve never ironed in my entire life. 😂 But, I have burnt plenty of things while cooking or baking. 🤪
One of your favorite quote/book quote.
It’s so hard to pick a single quote over the millions I’ve seen in my life! But, John Wooden was the first big inspiration in my life. And this quote has helped me a lot through my journey, “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
What color was/is your school bag?
I think my tennis bag is more applicable to my life. 😁 So, my tennis bag is black, yellow and white.
What is your favorite book?
Oh man, I can’t pick just one! My favorite fictional book is, The Short History Of The Girl Next Door by Jared Reck. My favorite spiritual book is, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
Are you a Potterhead/Harry Potter fan?
I read all the books and watched all the movies years ago. I like it, but, I’m not a crazy fan or anything. Just a fan of really good books, and those were pretty great.
If you could summarize 2020 in one word, what would it be?
Awakening, for sure. I am forever grateful to 2020 for all the growth, truth and awakening it brought to me, I’d be a completely different person without it. I know 2020 has a bad reputation, but it will always be a memorable year seen with love for me. (For personal reasons, not the world’s view).
And now, it’s nomination time! Disclaimer: if your site is award free, no worries at all! I just want to share your beautiful and inspiring work! And I know, I nominated more than 10. 🤪
- If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
- What’s your favorite song of all time?
- Handwrite or type?
- What are three things you can’t live without?
- Do you believe in telepathy?
- When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
- If there was no internet, do you think the world would be better or worse?
Thank you again, Alina, for this nomination!! I appreciate you!! I really enjoyed this, it’s been a super fun experience! Sending you all so much love! Be fearless and free -Ace