Is life happening to me? Or am I happening to life?

Life, is simply a series of moments and choices shaped, created and lived through perception. Nothing just happens, there is a reason and a purpose for everything. There’s so much more to life than this experience of life in the 3D view. You chose to be here, you are me and I am you; you are infinite. You are not bound by labels, limits or false beliefs; you are love. Your soul is the fire inside lighting the way. Your soul is the being in your head who’s voice rings loud and deep, it’s the only true one up there. Your soul has created this reality you “live” in. YOU are the game maker, the life creator and the dream director. Your soul is timeless, eternal and divine – it’s you, the real YOU.

Experiences are upon your creation. Every thought you think, every word you speak or don’t speak, and every call you make to your soul gets answered through experiences. In this life, your soul’s voice comes through emotion and experiences. You are speaking to your soul in every second you’re alive, because you are your soul. Nothing in your life is an accident or a mistake, those are just labels. Whatever you’ve gone through, whatever you’re going through and whatever you go through – is meant to be, I promise. This life was your choice, this moment is your creation and your future is destiny’s past. Your touch has the power to illuminate, your eyes have the magic to truly see, your heart has the love to dream and your intuition has the knowing to write your entire reality from the very beginning to the end, if ends exist.

Yes, YOU are happening to life.

I frequently talk out loud to myself, more as a conversation with the Universe in my head – my higher self. And recently I was talking and I heard myself say the phrase, “Is life happening to me or am I happening to life?” I knew the answer right away, I knew I’m happening to life. But, I definitely knew I wanted to elaborate on it in my writing. So, here we are. I wrote the question and I basically just let my higher self answer; like a channeling. In a way I feel like I wrote it, but, in most ways I feel like something came through me and wrote it – my higher self. There are some lines here that I’m sure I’ll definitely come back and read many times. I hope this helps you on your journey and reminds you that your reality, life and destiny is in YOUR control!! You’re in the driver’s seat! Be fearless and free -Ace

37 comments on “Speaking To The Infinite Universe In Me

I love this feeling Axe, to know that I am an active participant of life, not that it all happens to me but BECAUSE of me ❤ Isn’t it so grand?

Working on my nomination as I write this, sitting under the palm trees out by the lake, in the SoFlo sunshine 😎🏝💛🧡

It is so grand!!! It’s freeing!! Thank you so much for your thoughtful words and always loving support, means so so much to me!! Awww I’m so glad to hear that!!! Can’t wait to see it! You’re awesome, truly an inspiration to many!!! Hugs and love, sis 🖤🤗

Yes sister, just hit publish and I also just noticed my auto correct typed Axe instead of Ace in my comment, sorry about that dear one 🤗❤🙌

2. Very empowering! The more mindful we all are, the more control we will realize. I try to accept the good and bad experiences now as meant to be. It does help with the anxiety! 💖

Aww thank you so much, Tricia! Yes, exactly, my friend! It does indeed, it’s that balance of trust and taking the reigns of life! I always appreciate your kind support and thoughtful words, means a lot!! Much love 🖤🖤🤗

3. haoyando says:

“I definitely knew I wanted to elaborate on it in my writing”. LOL. Sometimes I have that epiphany too. There’s an ancient saying that writing skills belong to the literary star. Whenever it shines on you, you write. It’s a magical process. LOL.

That’s so cool, it’s like this burning inside that doesn’t go away till we write! Oh wow, I LOVE that. Thank you for sharing, it’s so true and magical indeed!! I always appreciate your support, connection and thoughtful words – appreciate you!!! Much love 🖤🤗

1. haoyando says:

😊😉👍

4. I would call this post ‘The definition of life!!’ An amazing write as always 🥰🥰
    And I could relate with every line here. 🤝
    I am sharing this post to my friend and I really hope she will get answers to her questions. Thanks for this beautiful post dear Ace ❤️ our

Awwww you make my day!!! You’re so kind and such an amazing friend!! I’m so happy to hear that, I hope so too!!! Your support and thoughtful comments always leave me beyond words touched!!! Thank YOU!! Hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

5. Your words have come to me as if grounding reminders from my past self when I used to converse with the Universe similarly, and life flowed as if an answer after answer to each of my query. Currently I am needing reminders of this magic and I am getting them through you. I love your question and it is perhaps the only question to ask that is important enough. It is a rich walk of life when we acknowledge that we are happening to life and life is happening through us. Your writing is incredibly powerful and peaceful to read. I particularly loved how you said – your future is destiny’s past.

Wow, I am so touched and my soul is dancing while reading your incredibly loving comment! I love how you say “rich walk of life”…that’s an excellent way to put it!! Well, you inspire me and I’m eternally grateful that I get to connect with your beautifully divine spirit – you’re truly a gift! That’s my favorite line too 😊. I love and appreciate you – big hugs and so much love, dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

1. 💛💛✨✨✨

6. Well said Ace. I absolutely agree. Our choices and mind set steer our lives. ” Don’t steer with fear”.❤️

Thank you so much, Grace! Yes, I love that…really well said!! I really appreciate your always kind support and thoughtful words – means more than words can say!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. You are very welcome my friend.❤️❤️

7. Rahul Gaur says:

This is pretty well written! Inspiring stuff!

Thank you so much!! That means a lot coming from such a talented writer like yourself!! I appreciate your support, much love 🖤🖤

Lovely, uplifting, great reminders dear Ace! 🙏🤗💗

Aww thank you so much, Lia!!! I’m always so touched and grateful for your support, means more than words can say!! You’re awesome, dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

Life is …..💖🤗💖

Life is what we make it 😉. Thank you Ashok, for your always kind and thoughtful support!! Much love 🖤🤗

Always a pleasure Ace 💖🤗

10. Mairi McLean says:

I love this ❤️. I relate completely to your ‘talking out loud’ conversations with the Universe. It’s such a beautiful and awesome discovery and you describe it so well. ❤️🌺🌻🏵️

Thank you so much, Mairi! Awww I’m so happy to hear that!! Your kind/thoughtful words mean so much to me, especially coming from one of my favorite writers! I like how you call it a discovery…it truly is magical! I’m always touched by your support, hugs and love 🖤🤗

Beautifully expressed!!

Thank you so much, KK! I’m always touched by your encouraging words and support!! Much love 🖤🤗

A post that I think is very relevant to the current times and life. Beautiful advice right here!!! Loved it, Ace!!You should come on talk shows and share these amazing words.. It would help alot of people out there! Stay blessed dear. 🤗❤️🙏🌹😊🎁

Aww thank you so much, Diana!!! You are so sweet, maybe one day! Your comments and overflowing support brighten my days, bring a huge smile to my face and always leave me so truly touched – how did I get so lucky in connecting with such an amazing soul like yourself?!? 😊 Appreciate you, much love 🖤🤗

Aaah this post, Ace, is bursting with meaningfulness! Glad I read this, inspirational. You’re amazing to be writing this, friend ❤️❤️

Awww Rishika, you’re so amazing!!! Thank you so much!! I’m so happy to hear that and your support means the world to me!!! Grateful for you, dear friend!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

The pleasure’s all mine!! ❤ ❤
        Hugs and love to you too!!!

Wow Ace this is so beautifully written omg. It’s such a well-thought out piece and such great advice. I hope that you’re well my friend, much love ❤ ❤

Awww Cait!!!!! Thank you so much!! You’re amazing, dear friend!!! Words really can’t express how much your support means to me!!! I am well, thank you! Hope you’re well too!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

Very uplifting! So deep and poigant 🖤

Awww thank you!!!! I’m so grateful for your support and loving words – means so so much to me!!!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗