Imperfection is always looming around. I haven’t quite figured out if it’s looming in my head or in my reality, maybe those two things are the same. It’s funny, I just wrote a long journal entry about wishing those imperfections could go away and declaring my reality to change. I felt so much better releasing it, and then I turned on a random song. It took me back to the reality where things were perfect with someone. And I smile and sway as I listen to it now while I write this, because I realize perfection is always looming too.

That perfect time with that someone will always be in my heart, even though imperfection has taken over our relationship. Those memories are forever mine, no matter if they choose to re-awaken as reality or not. And it’s ok, if things will never be perfect again. I let go of that needing/wishing/wanting/hoping within, I lean into meant to be.

Imperfection and perfection dance together in this paradoxical jive. One seems so obvious, and then the other peeks out from the corner. I see both in me, I hear both in my head, I feel both in my gut, and I sense both through my perception. I guess imperfection is truly perfect because it’s the journey. And perfection is truly imperfect, because, can anything truly be perfect? Maybe it’s all just an illusion, because these labels are really just fueled by perception and the voices in my head.

Love may be the only really perfect and imperfect thing. Love comes naturally, love comes imperfectly. But love is perfect; its highs, its lows and its feelings – it’s unlike anything else, it is the Universe. And the Universe is always all, never one.

I am imperfectly perfect. I am perfectly imperfect. I am perfectly and freely letting go of imperfection’s uncertainty. I am imperfectly and fearlessly letting go of perfection’s nagging. I AM me, perfect and imperfect.

Be fearless and free -Ace

50 comments on “Perfectly, Imperfect Imperfectly, Perfect

1. You are perfect Ace! You may not be perfect for everyone but you are perfect for you, and your current life – otherwise you wouldn’t be who you are. I really enjoyed reading this post! It was perfect (No pun intended). Well done as always my friend.❤️

Awww Grace, thank you so much!! Aww you’re the best and always so loving, kind and encouraging!!! I truly appreciate you, your overflowing support leaves me so touched. YOU are perfect, I’m so lucky to have connected with you!! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. You are very welcome and the feeling is completely mutual. Lots of love to you my friend.❤️

Well expressed views. We need ro be ourselves and that’s it. No can be perfect coz the perception is different for each one of us.
    Brillinat post Ace!!

Thank you so much!! Yes, so truly said…I love that and completely agree! Perception is such a powerful thing isn’t it?!? I really appreciate you and your support, means a lot!! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗

3. Kamande M says:

It is the balance of our perfections and imperfection that is perfect! Wonderful post👌🏾

YES!! I love that, perfectly said!!!! Thank you so much!! I am grateful for you, friend!! And your support means the world to me, hugs and love 🖤🤗

4. kimmagic says:

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    Really enjoyed how love was expressed as both perfect and imperfect

Aww thank you so much!!!! Your support means a lot and your kind words leave me so touched!!!! I love and appreciate you, friend 🖤🤗🥰

1. kimmagic says:

Thankyou!! Glad to call you my friend 😁😊

Everything within our being is perfect, it’s all in the ego’s perceptions of comparisons, judgements and opinions that swirl in both from others and the collective, ancestral lineage too, that can trip us up. You are a powerfully, magical being of light mixed with the shadows of subconscious not yet integrated pieces. Life continually presents us opportunities to heal these pieces and take our power back from where we let it drift to. Right now, there’s a massive heart chakra and solar plexus healing expansion going on comically that is healing old wounds, closing chapters that no longer serve so we don’t relive them any longer. As a shaman, I bow my head to this amazing planetary alignment to acknowledge, surremder to, release and accept the beautiful gifts of love that is me (and YOU) my dear Ace❤❤❤ Big hugs sis for your expression, curiosity of and playfulness with these energies swirling all around us prompting this healing. I love you 😍

Wow sis, thank you so much for your loving words and touching support, you’re the best! What you’ve said here is literally exactly what I need to hear, we’re often in sync. 😊 Thank you for sharing about the cosmic chakra healing events right now, I had no idea. So, that might explain the heavy energy and soul stirring emotions I feel inside and out. You’re an amazing sister, and I really appreciate you taking the time to always connect so authentically, I cherish our conversations!!!! I love you 🖤🤗🥰

My pleasure sus, we rise together ❤ I am happy to lend my knowledge to the situation as I see your soul so clearly reflected within mine. Yes, major healings in these areas give us opportunities, once they can be acknowledged and released….either that or we feelheavy and the Universe will drag us instead of us flowing 💙🌊🌬🥰

YES, everything has its purpose, its flow. Here’s to rising and healing together!!! I am so grateful for you…today’s connection has given me a much needed boost. I appreciate and Love you sis 🖤🖤🤗

What a gorgeous post, Ace. Beautiful. Love is the only thing that is eternal. The rest? All illusions. I love this post, my friend. ❤🙏😊

Awww thank you so much, Jeff!! YES yes yes, I love that…so truly/wisely said!! I really appreciate you, your support and always encouraging words!!!! You’re awesome…much love, friend 🖤🖤🖤

You’re very welcome, Ace. It is my complete pleasure. Always. Ah, that is so kind, thank you. It’s just like a mirror, as you are awesome too, my friend. Love to you too.❤️❤️❤️

This is it! And perfectly you. Which I love. :)) 🤗🌷

Awww Lia, thank you so much!! You’re awesome, truly!! Seeing your name in my reader or notifications always brightens my day and brings a smile to my face/heart – that’s just the perfect you, which I love 🖤🤗😉! Hugs and love 🖤🖤🥰

💗🥰🙏🥰💗

8. Accidentally cheated. Now i know which post you read haha

Ah lol, taking the easy route I see 😂…well now you know. Thank you for that awesome piece and the inspiration. Much love, friend 🖤🤗

Beautiful thoughts Ace.

We talked about it earlier too : Only God is perfect. All of us are Work in Progress 😇

It is so awesome to surrender our imperfections to Him and be joyous 😊💖

Thank you so much, Ashok!!! Yes, well said, my friend. It is so awesome, it’s a freeing surrender!!! I always cherish and love our conversations, I appreciate you! And your support truly means a lot to me. Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

😊🤗

10. Alina says:

The first line was such a great line and the last paragraph deserves an applause 👏👏👏👏 Amazing post like usual, Ace!!

Aww thank you so much, Alina!!!! I’ve missed you, beautiful soul!! You’re an awesome friend and I truly appreciate all the love and support you’ve shown me – means the world to me!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. Alina says:

Awwww 🖤🤗✨

love sure is imperfect but also the most perfect thing! no pressure and expectations haha! 🥺💔❤️

Ah haha, right?!? 🤪😂 Thank you so much, Aarushi!! You’re always so thoughtful. I am so grateful for you, your support and always kind words – means more than words can say!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

😄🥰❣️

Perfection is esoteric. You have rightly concluded, imperfectly perfect and perfectly imperfect. A great piece, Ace, once again.

Aww thank you so much, KK!! I always appreciate your support from the very beginning and your thoughtful/touching comments – means the world to me!!! Much love, dear friend! I am grateful for you!!!! 🖤🤗

You’re always welcome, my friend 😊

13. Goodness, this puts into perspective those fleeting thoughts you have but can never recall. “Imperfection and perfection dance together in this paradoxical jive.” Beautifully articulated Ace!!💖

Aww thank you so much, D!!! I always appreciate your thoughtful words and loving support – means the world to me!!! You’re amazing, dear friend! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

So beautifully expressed Ace, I really love this one. Your writing just keeps getting better and better. Much love my friend and I hope you are well ❤️❤️

Aww Cait, thank you so much!!! That means a lot to me coming from one of my favorite writers, you’re such an inspiration!! I’m always touched by your support and kind words – means more than words can say!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

Aaaaah ace!! Love.. the only perfect and imperfect thing… love your post!! The way you look at the world and perceive things .. it blows my mind !! Keep going, my friend!! Love and hugs ❤️❤️🤗🤗

Aww thank you so much, Rishika!!! Ah really?!? That’s so sweet! You’re an amazing friend! I am so grateful for you, your loving energy, our connection, your kind support, and always touching words – means more than words can say!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗

Beautiful, just beautiful, Ace. You know alot… my wise friend!! I’m blessed to know you. Love how you keep inspiring all your readers AND me more and more every time! Stay blessed dear friend… Love you!! ❤️❤️🙏😇😍🤗💫

Thank you so much, Diana!!!! Awww I’m blessed to know you!! You’re the best, I’m always so truly touched by your sweet words and thoughtful support – truly!!! So glad we connected here, you’re an amazing friend!! Love you!!!! 🖤🤗🥰

17. I missed this post somehow and came here to check it out…. Thankfully I did! This is so gracefully written and a brilliant post ❤️❤️❤️

I am me, perfect and imperfect! This is so true dear Ace,. Couldn’t agree more 🙌

Aww thank you for looking, that really means a lot to me!!!! I am so grateful and appreciative for your kind support and our sweet connection – you’re such a lovely soul!!! Here’s to being perfect and imperfect together!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

18. Oh, you summed this perfectly! Awesome thoughts!

Aww thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you, your kindness, support and our connection! You’re awesome, friend 🖤🤗

1. Thanks. You’re very sweet. Stay safe 🙂

19. Our perfect imperfections and our imperfect perfections indeed make us all so unique and incredible!! Beautifully written.

YES, cheers to that!!! You’re amazing, I am so grateful for you!!! As always, I’m deeply touched by your support and encouragement!!! Big hugs, and hope you’re well 🖤🤗💫