Must See Big Announcement!!!!

Coming to you 5.21.21!! I’m so excited you guys finally know about Dare To Be, my upcoming 3rd video album!!! I’ve been holding it since January and I can’t wait for you all to experience it!! Dare To Be has a special format, each video is what you Dare To Be – it’ll make more sense when I start releasing some stuff!

Some Big Dates!

• Lead Single – 5.7.21
  • Tracklist – 5.11.21
  • 2nd Single – 5.18.21
  • Full Album – 5.21.21
  • Bonus Video – 5.23.21
  • Q&A – 5.24.21

Please comment with your thoughts about this upcoming video album, I’d so love to hear!!! Dare To Be is such a beautiful project with a unique story and I am overjoyed to share it all with you! Here’s to Album #3!! Be fearless and free – Ace

Check out my debut video album, IMAGINE + REALITY, and my sophomore video album, FREEDOM!!

53 comments on “Must See Big Announcement!!!!

1. Lovely Ace!!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Aww thanks, Cindy!!! Youโ€™re so kind ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. You’re most welcome! โฃ๏ธ

All the best Ace ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

Awww thank you, Ashok! I appreciate you ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Omg yay! Congratulations ace
    Keep up the good work
    I am really happy for you โ™ฅ๏ธ

Thank you so much, Riya! Awwww youโ€™re so sweet…your comments always leave me so touched!!!! Grateful for you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

4. Navin says:

Congratulations Ace…..that’s lovely โค๏ธโœจ

Awww Navin, thank you so much!!!! Youโ€™re always so thoughtful and kind, I love and appreciate you ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—โœจ

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome Ace….keep expressing from your heart dear โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

5. henhouselady says:

Congrats and can’t wait.

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your support ๐Ÿค—โœจ

6. vaniheart says:

congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Aww thank you so much!!!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค—

7. yes indeed, you keep pushing forward with a joy for life and find fulfillment in your accomplishments. Wonderful Ace๐Ÿ’–

Awww Tony, thank you so much!!! Youโ€™re so kind! Iโ€™ve missed you, my friend!!!! I always enjoy our connections and am deeply grateful for your support!!!! Hugs and love, hope youโ€™re well ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—โœจ

1. You are very welcome! Yes all is well with me. I appreciate you asking๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

8. Yayyy!!! Congratulations Ace! I am so excited! Can’t wait to experience these albums!โค๏ธ

Awww thank you so much, Grace!!! I canโ€™t wait for you all to experience the album!!!! Iโ€™m always so touched and appreciative of your support, means more than words can say!!!! Hugs and lots of love, dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—. Youโ€™re truly amazing, Grace!

1. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Wowwwwww! Eeep thatโ€™s so amazing ace!!! I canโ€™t wait for it, congratulations! Knowing you, itโ€™s going to be AWESOME! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Awwww Rishika, you are the sweetest!!!! You make my day!!! I canโ€™t thank you enough for all the thoughtful support and touching words you shower me with, I truly am so grateful to know you!!!!! Big hugs, my dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—โœจ

10. Wish you all the luck. Congratulations.

Aww thank you so much!!! Thatโ€™s so kind of you, grateful for your support! Hugs and love, friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

11. Oh dear, that’s so great to hear!! This uniqueness is what make you special โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ You always bring fresh and special posts to us. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us!!

Awwwww Preeths, you are the best!!!!! Youโ€™re a true friend I feel so lucky to know!!! Thanks for always being amazingly YOU!!! Words really canโ€™t express how much you and your support mean to me!!!!! Hugs and much love, my dear friend!!!! Iโ€™m always here if you ever need anything ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

12. haoyando says:

Congratulations! Best wishes to all your daring endeavors.

Thank you so much!!!! Awww youโ€™re so kind, I always appreciate your touching comments…makes my day!!!! Youโ€™re awesome, friend!!!!! Hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’–

Awesome!! I Am excited to hear and see your new video album!! Fantastic, dear friend. ๐Ÿ˜Šโค

Awww thank you so much, dear Jeff!!!! Youโ€™re just awesome, I feel so blessed and lucky to know you!!!! I am excited too!!!! Iโ€™m touched by your support, as always!!! Hugs and love, friend…stay awesome ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Youโ€™re welcome, always!! We are mutually lucky, my dear friend! You are a wonder and true inspiration! Sending love! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

That’s so awesome!! All the best!

Thank you so much!!!! Your support truly means a lot to me, blessed!!!! Hugs and love, friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

15. Kamande M says:

This is great news!

Awww youโ€™re so sweet!!! Thank you so much!!!!! So grateful for you and your support ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

16. kimmagic says:

Can’t wait to be a part of this!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Good luck!

Awwwww you are so sweet!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! I appreciate your kind support and encouraging words, truly!!! Hugs and love, friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ซ

1. kimmagic says:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Congratulations and best wishes, Ace!

Thank you so much, KK!!! Appreciate you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ–ค

Ohh.. This seems exciting , Ace!! Wish you all the best and waiting to see it!! ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you so much, Diana!!!! Canโ€™t wait for you to see!!! As always, Iโ€™m so grateful for your support!!!!! Love you, dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค

19. Awesome! You’re showing off all your talents and sending it out to the word, showing lots of creativity and courage! You inspire!

Aww Ben, YOU inspire me!!!!! Thank you for everything…itโ€™s so kind of you to thoughtfully read all my work and leave such amazing comments!!!! You bring a huge smile to my face!!! Thanks for being YOU!!! Hugs and love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

1. You really deserve it. Your writings and messages are easy to connect with. You promote peace and love and kindness. That’s something to get behind! Hugs!

Awww wow, thank you thank you!!!!! Iโ€™m speechless, appreciate you my friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

3. Have a great rest of your week! Stay safe!

20. *sending it out to the world! Didn’t get to tell you yet of reading your book (Her Soul’s Past). That line jumped out at me: โ€œ’I know what you mean, time to teach others not to chase their dreams, but to the run with them.’โ€ Such an amazing thing to think about. I think you inspire people to go after their dreams by getting your creations out there. This story was cool. It’s like a new-age myth. Way to go!!!

Awwww Benjamin!!!!!! Thank you so much for reading!!!!! Truly makes my day!!! Youโ€™re so kind and thoughtful…Iโ€™m at a loss for words!!! Iโ€™m so deeply touched by all your support!!!!! Awww thatโ€™s so kind, I hope I do! Youโ€™re the best, man!!!! I canโ€™t thank you enough or express my true appreciation for all the love and support youโ€™ve shown me since the beginning! Much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. You’re welcome. It’s good to see someone spreading such positivity and creating openly and honestly. You will always create something unique and find a good path to walk on. I wish the best for you in all things! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the heads up and I’ll keep my eyes and heart open for your artistic expressions via your outstanding videos!! Yay ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ‘

Awww thank YOU for this sweet comment!!!!! Iโ€™m so touched, youโ€™re always so kind and thoughtful!!!! Appreciate you and your support!! Love you, sis ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค