2. Strong – 1:53

Strong is one of my favorite videos of this album! I immediately knew when I came up with this idea for an album I’d have to do a video about daring to be strong. Strength is such a broad topic, but, I feel this video captures it well! In a world where the darkness wants us to go crazy, it’s always within us to be strong. I hope this video reminds you that you have all the strength and power of this Universe inside YOU, always!!

Well, now you have the lead single for Dare To Be!!!!! Please comment with your thoughts, I’d so love to hear and it would truly mean a lot to me!! Be fearless and free -Ace

BIG DATES

• Track-List – 5.11.21
  • 2nd Single – 5.18.21
  • Full Album – 5.21.21
  • Bonus Video – 5.23.21
  • Q&A – 5.24.21

51 comments on “Dare To Be – Lead Single Out Now!!!

Ah ace congratulations!! You are truelu a legend.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!. Marvellous

Awww thank you so much, Riya!!!! You are the sweetest…appreciate you, dear friend!!!! Thanks for always being amazingly YOU!!! Hugs and love πŸ€πŸ–€πŸ€—

2. It certainly is lively! I like the upbeat wording, too! Thanks for posting. We need more upbeat songs and movies, we have had way too much horror and fighting.

Awww thank you so much!!!! I’m so glad to hear that!! I totally agree, we’re shown too much darkness…I will always be here to spread love and light!!!! Your support leaves me so touched and truly means a lot to me!!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ€—

3. Geo says:

Great Beatz!

Thanks bro!!! Glad to hear it πŸ–€πŸ€—

4. Aditi Anvita says:

These albums are my favorites, Ace. “Strength is found within”. One more inspirational work of yours. You do a lot hardwork over these. ThanksπŸ’

Aww thank you so much, Anvi!!!! You’re always so kind and encouraging on my videos…means more than I can say!!!! So grateful for you and your support, dear friend!!!! Hugs and love πŸ’–πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

1. Aditi Anvita says:

You are most welcome, my friend. Keep shining. Warm greetingsπŸ€—πŸ€—

5. Yayyyy!!! Congratulations on the release! I absolutely loved this! Watched it twice back to back. It was perfect. So inspiring and motivational! The music was excellent and I loved that you allowed the perfect amount of reading time . Way to go my friend!!!❀️

Awwww Grace, you make my day!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Your kind words, loving support and encouragement means the world to me!!! Yayyy, it makes me so happy you liked it!!!! I truly can’t express how much your kindness means to me, you’re amazing πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ€—

1. Watching this was truly my pleasure, Ace. ❀️

6. vaniheart says:

I liked it ❀❀❀ i loved the overall theme of this 😍

Aww thank you so much!!!! I’m so happy to hear that and so appreciative of your connection!!! I’m truly touched by your support – much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

Every single frame, the words on each jumped into my heart and revived my soul AceπŸ™ŒπŸ₯° This is exactly what I needed to hear today and celebrate the strength we all have inside that we tend to not give ourselves enough credit for. I love it and I love you ❀❀❀

Awww Maria, you make my day!!! I love you!!! Thank you so much for everything, I’m speechless and deeply touched!!! I’m so glad to hear that as it was my hope with this video! You and your loving energy bring a huge smile to my face!!! I truly can’t express how much you and your support mean to me πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’–πŸ€—

Congratulations!!! It was great!

Aww thank you so much!!! I appreciate you and your support, always πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

9. Wonderful, amazingβ˜€οΈ, true, we are strong without, claiming it is the game-changer.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Thank you so much!!!! Yes indeed!!! I’m so grateful for your kind words and truly appreciate you watching!!!! Deeply touched by your support, my dear friend πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ–€

1. Ty, friend, πŸ™πŸΎβ˜€οΈ

10. Krista says:

Thanks for the inspiration Ace βš˜πŸ’•

Awww thank YOU for your continuous support, means more to me than words can say! πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€ Hugs and love, dear friend.

Oh my, Ace, I love your video!! It is a beautiful composition of strength, courage, inspiration, and vulnerability. You are strength personified!!!! Love it, my friend. Love and hugs to you!!! πŸ€—β€πŸ€—

Awww thank you so much!!!! Yay, I’m so glad to hear that, truly leaves me deeply touched!!! Awwwww you are so kind!!!! Your words motivate and mean a lot to me!!! Much love, my friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

You’re so welcome, Ace. Always! Lovely and inspirational. Have a wonderful weekend! Love to you, my dear friend.πŸ€—β€οΈ

12. This is a fabulous video Ace!! Absolutely loved it – it truly fuels one with bright beautiful energy. I love how you touch base on so many aspects of strength and the most misunderstood ones like vulnerability and the one like how a flower blooms in its own time. Well done!!

Awww thank you so much for this incredibly touching comment!!! You are the best!! I truly appreciate you, your always kind support and loving words – means more than I can ever express!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

1. πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ§‘βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

13. Wow, how powerful!!! A morning manna to me ❀️❀️ Thank you dear Ace for this inspirational video. 🀝 It did give a spark in me, the music, the quotes, the presentation…. Everything is just perfect!!! Bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww thank YOU, Preeths, for everything – truly!!!!! You are truly the best and such an amazing friend to me!!! I can’t express how much your support and connection means to me – your comments have a special place in my heart and soul!!! Yay, I’m so happy to hear that!!!!!!! Love you, sis πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€

Ace, you don’t know how much I love this. You are such a beautiful soul. Watching this video was so.. awakening.
    Courage is something I have always been proud of, and I love how you have compiled it in this so PERFECTLY, YOU LEGENDARY and BEAUTIFUL SOUL!!!!!
    So so so so inspiring, my amazing friend! I’m so proud.
    πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

RISHIKA!!!!!!!!!! You make my freaking week!!!! What an amazing friend you truly are! Happy tears come to my eyes reading this comment, your support means the absolute world to me!!! Words really can’t express how much your loving support means to me! Never forget how truly outstanding and spectacular you are!!! Love you, my dear friend! You inspire me πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ₯°

15. Kat Br says:

Yes! – Bloom and believe, you got this! πŸ˜‰

Aww thank you so much for watching and connecting!!! You are so kind!!! I appreciate you and your support…much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Oh this was just fabulous, Ace!!! How much effort you put into making these!!! Really well done and such an apt topic to talk about – strength – something which alot of us lack these days. The music was perfect too! 🎼 Stay blessed and keep inspiring us, darling Ace! Love you!! πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸŽΉπŸŽ€πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΈπŸ˜˜πŸ₯

Thank you so much, Diana!!! Aww you’re so sweet…it is a lot of effort but absolutely worth it!!! I’m so glad to hear that, you’re the best!!! I always appreciate your support, you bring so many smiles to my face/heart!!! Love you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Strong and yet filled with grACE πŸ’–πŸ’–
    Loved it πŸ’–πŸ€—

Awww Ashok, you are so thoughtful!!!! I’m beyond words touched by your always kind and supportive words! Your comments are like big hugs…much love, my dear friend!!! πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

Hugs heal πŸ’–πŸ€—

Awesome, Ace! Congratulations πŸŽ‰ this video talks of inner feelings of everybody. Beautifully presented. You are an ace, reallyπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’

Awww KK, you are so kind!!! I always appreciate your loving support and thoughtful connections – means more than words can say!!! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ’–πŸ€—

My pleasure 😊

19. Ace! This is ace! Well done … loving the sound. It’ll get those feet moving. Keep growing!

Aww thank you so much, Ben!!! You are so kind!!! I am grateful for you and your support – truly means more than I could say!! Your words motivate me, my friend! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

1. You’re welcome. You have great sounds and poems. Keep bringing them out!

20. Navin says:

Dear Ace, lovely video with profound writing….powerful….you’re sharing your wisdom….it’s a pure blessing….I was watching the video n smiling….your words can be felt…. echoing in me….”the strength is found within…it’s already there….express your feelings, vulnerability is strength….strength is more about realization….trust”….I’m loving every bit of it β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™πŸ’«

Thank you so much, Navin! Awwww you are so kind and truly leave me so so touched!!!! My heart, soul and face always smile when reading your comments – you’re an inspiration and such a beautiful soul!! Yay, I’m so glad to hear that!!!! Here’s to celebrating and tapping into our strength together!!!! I am so grateful for you, my dear friend!!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Navin says:

Thank you for sharing your wisdom, Ace…..people don’t realize the power of inner strength & love unless one has gone through some shock….I’m no exception….I take such incidents as wake up call….just like falling to rise….you’re inspiration to many….I can tell….again, I’m no exception….keep spreading your light….much love ✨ ❀️ πŸ’«

21. Aw I can’t believe I missed this.. I loved this one; it’s deeply inspiring and I love all your quotes that are so wide-reaching as always! Looking forward to everything you’ve planned! Your works are such an inspiration; I feel like doing something big right away πŸ˜‚πŸ’ž Thank you so much for sharing, Ace!!

Aww thank you so much!!! Ah haha, I’m happy to hear that as it is the goal!! 😁 Of course, thank YOU for your always touching support and super kind words – means more than I can ever say!! You’re the best, D!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—