Love is an unforgettable memory
A powerful remedy
Infinity’s melody
There’d be no love without truth
A paradoxical team
Illuminating reality’s dream
With open eyes
And an intuition alive to realize
The world and its real lies
Love can soar
Because together they are more
Truth is powerless without love’s flame
Love without truth is simply a game
Intertwined for eternity
Their force is harmony
With an everlasting balance
Even in the silence
You can feel their equal scale
Writing their own tale
Journeying through forever’s trail
It’s a duality
Driven in immortality
But it’s a oneness in all
That answers the soul’s call
We know love
It’s not below or above
It’s within
And when you add truth – they start to spin
The truth is an awakening
It’s an inner knowing
Rooted in authenticity
Divinely guided to synchronicity
Sparking this intrinsic electricity
Love and truth’s team is always in you
Forever and always, eternally through
Tap into truly being alive, and you’ll see from their view
Love is deeper than you ever knew
Truth is a poise you instinctually pursue
Ace

love and truth – it’s why I started this website, it’s my forever language and internal light.

And here’s the image version 🧡

67 comments on “love and truth

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

This is sheer beauty in words!!! I am flattered 😍😍😍 you are indeed a genius Ace, because u aced it. Really i enjoyed it. I could connect it with particle-wave duality, if truth is a particle love is the wave 😍😍😍 you just made my day. Thank you!!!

OMG thank you so much!!! You are the best!!! What an amazing comment…I’m so deeply touched!!!! Grateful for you, my awesome friend! Wow, what you say about “particle-wave duality” means so much and is such a beautiful thought!!! I wish I could express my true gratitude to you, I’m at a loss for words!!! Hugs and love, you inspire me 🖤🤗

PS – I got your message you sent via my contact page. Thank you so much 🙏🏻. So good to know you and I truly appreciate all your support and encouragement 🖤🤗. I don’t really know how to answer those 🤪, so I just thought I’d do it here!!

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

🤣🤣 happy to support you my friend 😊

Love is Truth and Truth is Love.

It is amazing Ace and that is what you are 🤗💖🤗

Yes indeed, Ashok…perfectly said! Awwww you are so kind, you’re already making my day even better! You’re a light in my life and bring big smiles to my face/heart!!! I appreciate you and all your support – means more than you could know!!! Blessed to know you my friend, much love 🖤🤗

And Ace is the life and sunshine of WP and she brings in love wherever she shines 💖🤗

“Love is deeper than you ever knew
    Truth is a poise you instinctually pursue”
    What do I say? SERIOUSLY!? You just keep surprising me ace, this is divinity itself…. Love it so so much, hats off to you 🥲❤️❤️
    On a side note, this poem deeply resonated with me, just want to let you know… you’re amazing, friend, love and truth are like north stars, they can guide you basically anywhere 💯❤️

Awwww Rishika, thank you so much!!!! You’re so amazing!!! How lucky am I to have a friend like you?!? You just keep inspiring and encouraging me, and it means more than I can say! I’m so deeply touched by all your support, big big hugs 🤗🖤! Ah yes, well said…I love that about the north stars guiding you – such a beautiful and super-Rishika thought!!!! Love and hugs, grateful for you 🖤🤗

Amazing!! Amazing!! Amazing!!

Awww thank you so much!!! I’m so deeply touched!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤

5. That’s so lovely, Ace❤😍
    What a smooth flow to lost in 🤗
    Keep flowing with the smoothness of love attired in truth 💖

Awww thank you so much!!! I’m so happy to connect with you and I deeply appreciate your kind, loving and beautiful words! Your support leaves me so touched and grateful, truly!!! You inspire me, my friend!!! Hugs and lots of love 🖤🤗

1. Much love and blessings for you ❤💕💖

6. Rabbia says:

Love and truth’s team is always in you👌🏻🍁
    Soooooo muchhhhhh beautiful ♥️😍

Awww thank you so much, Rabbia!!!! I truly appreciate you connecting and your kind words/support – means a lot!!! You’re awesome! Lots of love, new friend 🖤🤗

7. Love without truth is simply a game. Profound lines Ace. Both love and truth is the basis for any relation. Amazing work Ace. Loved this one.

Thank you so much!! YES, exactly!!! Aww I’m so glad to hear that!!! Your kind and thoughtful words mean a lot, more than I can say!!! Grateful for you, hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

8. vaniheart says:

wow this is so beautiful 😍 ❤❤❤
    You aced the art of beautiful poem writing ace😉😉

Aww thank you so much!!! Ah you’re so sweet and thoughtful, that means a lot 🤗🤗🖤!! Grateful for you and your support, always!!! Much love and light, my dear friend 💖🤍

9. Mairi says:

Wonderful 💙💙💙

Thank you so much, Mairi!! Appreciate you and your support, much love 🖤🤗

Love indeed as an endless depth, wrapped in truth and together they never end! Your words always spark such soul reflecting glory dear Ace🌠💛😊🙌 another revealing soul expression from your heart to all of us!! Love 🥰

Wow that’s so magically said, friend…I love it!!! Awww that’s so kind, thank you so much!!!! I always appreciate you and your soul touching comments, means more than I can say!!! Your support inspires me and leaves me deeply touched!!! You’re amazing!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

11. Krista says:

Beautiful Ace ⚘Love & truth indeed 💕

Thank you so much, Krista!!! So grateful for you and your support, always!!!! Cheers to that!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤🤍

12. What an amazing piece, Ace!!! WOW!!! The beauty and flow in this piece are out of this world!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!”It’s not below or above It’s within And when you add truth – they start to spin”
    These lines spoke so loudly to me, I felt like I was spinning! I felt every word you expressed as I read and then read again! I think I read this piece 4-5 times. My favorite so far. To say well done is an understatement. Perfectly done, my friend. 💕

Awww Grace, thank you so much!!! You’re an absolute gem! This message makes my day, I’m so deeply touched!!!! Yay, I’m so happy to hear that!!!! I truly can’t express my full gratitude to you, your support means more than I can ever say!!!!! Grateful for you, my dear friend!!!! Thank you for always being there, hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure 💕🙏

And, that, my dear friend, is LOVELY. Beautiful truth, Ace! I love it so. Inspiration abounds in your words. ❤🤗❤

Awww thank you so much, Jeff!!! Your comments always brighten my days, appreciate you!!! So touched by your support and kind words, much love 🖤🤗

You’re so welcome, my dear friend. Always! Have a lovely rest of your week!! 🤗❤️🤗

14. Such gems of wisdom strung together becoming this brilliant poem. Truth is a beautiful love language and love is a beautiful truth. You bring out the beauty of love and truth together as amazingly as only you can do! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Thank you so much!!! “Truth is a beautiful love language and love is a beautiful truth.” – that is so beautifully said and exactly what I was trying to convey…together truth and love are one!!! Thank you for always being there and for your endless support – means more than I can express!!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🤗🖤✨

1. You are most welcome dear friend, Much Love always.

15. a.s. says:

Ooh such a beautiful poem!! Love the image as well. Love + truth = true beauty, I think! Amazing job 👏🏼💛

Thank you so much!!! I love that equation, friend…beautifully said!!! Your kind support always means a lot to me, I’m deeply touched!!! Hugs and love, my awesome friend 🖤🤗🤍

1. a.s. says:

Of course 🤍

How beautiful was this piece, Ace!! Absolutely amazing. Love is one of my all time favourite topics too, and you wrote about it so gracefully. Well done, my dear Ace! Stay blessed always and keep shining!❤️😊💐🙏🎁🤗🌹😘

Aww Diana, thank you so much!!! I always look forward to reading your comments, you’re just the best!!!! I wish I could express my full gratitude for all your support and loving words…I’m afraid words don’t come close!!!! Love you, dear friend! You continue to inspire me 🖤🤗

17. kimmagic says:

👏🏽👏🏽👍🏽😍🎉

Thank you so much, amazing friend 🖤🤍🤗

18. کیا ہوتا اگر ہوتا says:

<3<3

🖤🤗🤍

Truthful verses! Love is within, not below or above. Words beautifully pieced together. This poem of your will be one of my favourites. Well done, Ace.

Aww thank you so much, KK!!! Yay I’m so happy to hear that!!! I truly appreciate you always being in my corner since the very beginning, means more than I can say!!! Grateful for you and your kind support, much love 🤗🖤

20. Filarance says:

Wowww! My dear ace! It’s really awesome.. and also very true. Truth is love.. Without truth love can’t be strong. Very beautifully written. I love this very much. This is so marvelous like you my marvelous friend. You are a wonderful friend! Keep shining and bright!🖤🤗

Aww thank you so much, dear friend!!! I am so happy to hear that, you’re a sweetheart!!! Thank you for your always beautiful comments and encouragement, I appreciate you!!! And am always touched by your kind support, hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. Filarance says:

Awwww!! Ace! What a wonderful comment! Really I’m very happy to read your posts and comment.. I have ever seen a marvelous comment from you my dear ace.. It’s so beautiful to hear from you.. Sure, my friend I will send you a motivate comments and will always encourage you.. Hugs and love 🤗🤗🖤

i do love the duality of love and truth, honestly!! this is a really beautiful piece, and the image version just makes it even better!! ❤

Aww thank you so much, Aarushi!! I’m so glad to hear it! I’m always grateful for your support and kind words, you’re awesome!!! Appreciate you always being there, deeply touched!!! Hugs and love, pal 🤗🖤🤍

22. It’s really awesome with many gems glistening and lighting the path way. great work Ace. powerful

Aww thank you so much, Tony!!! I’m so happy to hear that! Your support and kind words always mean a lot to me, grateful for you!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

23. Geet says:

This was astonishing, Ace! Truth & Love indeed! 💫 Absolutely loved this. 🤗 Keep it up! I’m a FAN of you! 😊

Awww you are so kind!!! Thank you so much, Geet!!! Your support and encouragement leaves me touched, truly so grateful!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤🤗✨

24. If you find love and truth together, you are indeed lucky. Beautifully written to flow freely.

Yes indeed, and we can always create love and truth together! Aww thank you so much!!! That’s so kind, I’m truly grateful!!! Hugs and love, my friend. Always appreciate your support 🖤🤗

25. Love without truth is simply a game… therein is truth, great line, great poem my friend 👍🏻

Aww thank you so much, Jay!!! Really means a lot coming from such a talented poet like you!! Appreciate you, your kind comment and your support, so touched!!! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

26. Beauty itself! Love itself! Fantastic, Ace!

Thank you so much, Ben!!! Thank you for always being in my corner and cheering me on, grateful for you!!! Much love, my awesome friend 🖤🖤🤗

1. It’s easy to root for you. You deserve all the best! Have a lovely Sunday!

27. kinge says:

Cheers to love and truth, the only true truth. Beautiful words well expressed. Loved the rhyming sonnet feel

Yes indeed, my friend!!! So good to hear from you!! Thank you so much for your support and kind words, I’m deeply touched!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. kinge says:

Welcome Ace. It was nice to visit your blog, so much awesome content as always😊. Welcome 🖤