If love was above
It would constantly surround
And never touch the ground
Its harmony would create this soothing sound
You’d realize it’s within and internally found

If love was below
It would go beyond and grow
Its roots would glow
There’d be a forever flow
You’d realize it’s within, something you truly know

If love was an object
It’d be something you infinitely protect
Eternally collect
And profoundly respect
You’d realize it’s within, and the realest perfect

Love is our driving force
Remember, we are source
And this life is simply a course
Trusting the divine
Lets love and you align

Ace

I decided to give spoken word poetry a shot, it’s been on my mind and heart for a while now! A big shout out to my dear friend, Navin, for his encouragement and gentle nudges on doing spoken word. I am excited to share with all of you, I’d love to know your thoughts!!!

And here’s the image version 💖

81 comments on “more than a word

Ace?!?!?! Wow! That’s your voice?!?!?! Loved it! Loved you! What a beautiful voice you have ace! Omg! I can’t believe this 💕💕
    Your voice sounds so mature! And lovely 😊 😊
    Ace., I am always scared to see or hear voice or face reveal! You know why? I don’t want to change my opinion of them because of their voice or face 💕😍💕😍
    But! But, this was one of the best voice reveal 💕…. you sounded so confident and your tone very mature!
    Great going girly 💕! Love you always!

RIYA!! I’m going to hang this comment on my wall, you’re a gem!!! You make my week, what touching words. Thank you for all the love and support you shower me with!! Aww really?!? I’m so elated to hear that!!! You inspire me in so many ways, I’ll cherish your comment forever and ever!!! This might be one of the best ones I’ve received 😉😉. Appreciate you so much, words truly can’t express how much your support means to me!!! Love YOU 🤗🖤

2. So awesome! I love how you looked at the different kinds of ways love could go: above, below, object. That was was super effective. And I was just thinking this would work good read aloud. And then you had a reading! Really good work. Lovely really. So cool you did this! Keep inspiring and creating!

Thank you so much, Ben!! I’m so glad to hear that!! Awww you’re so kind, truly means a lot coming from you!! Your words and support always inspire me, blessed to know you my friend!!! Grateful for you, much love 🤗🖤🤍

1. Lots of awesomeness here! Keep rocking and rolling!

3. Good to hear a voice put to you. 🙂 I like how you broke the stanzas on this, nice job.

Aww Jay, thank you so much!! Your comment really means a lot to me, especially coming from such a talented poet like you!! Appreciate your support and kind words, much love 🤗🖤🙏🏻

God is love and Ace is love
    Above below and inside out
    Love is all there is 💖💜💖

Awwww Ashok, what a touching thing to say!! You’re amazing, my dear friend. You inspire me in your loving energy and divinity, I am so grateful to you. Thank YOU, your support leaves me beyond words touched!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤

💖🤗

5. Amazing, Ace!!! I loved this poem! So beautiful. The flow was extraordinary and that third stanza was WOW!!! Your voice to me is quite special, soothing, clear, and confident. I really enjoyed listening to how you read your own work. It was delightful. Very well done my dear friend.❤️

Awww Grace, thank you so much!!! The third stanza is my favorite part too!!! Awww that means so much to me, more than words really. I’m deeply happy to hear it!! So grateful for you and your touching support, truly!!! Hugs and love, my amazing friend 🤗🖤🤍

1. My pleasure. Hugs and love to you too, my friend.❤️

6. Oh dear… I am so lost for words to appreciate this beautiful poem. ❤️❤️❤️The spoken word is added credit to this poem. You nailed it 👏👏👏 Keep doing more!!! I really loved hearing it. Much love dear Ace. 😍😍

Awww Preeths, thank you so much!!! I’m elated to hear that, I always look forward to your touching comments!!! You light up my days and brighten my spirit, always!!! So touched by your support…I will be doing more!!!! Hugs and love, my awesome friend. Appreciate you 🤗🖤

7. vaniheart says:

wow the spoken words added beauty to this lovely poem ❤❤❤

Awww thank you so much!!! I’m so happy to hear that, truly means a lot! Grateful for you and your support, always!! Much love, dear friend 🤗🖤🤍

8. Kritika says:

With voice it amazing Ace. Weaved beautifully and yes its within and its not that difficult to comprehend.
    Loved it.

Awww thank you so much, Kritika!!! That means so much coming from such a beautiful weaver of words!!! Deeply inspired and touched by your support and connection!! Hugs, my dear friend 🤗🖤

1. Kritika says:

My pleasure always 🙂
        Hugs and (heart)

I absolutely love 🥰 the combo of your soulful words and soothing voice Ace!! Love, the greatest of all healing powers with the ability to cure anything and everything ❤ This is outstanding 💃🧚‍♀️🤸‍♀️🎆 just what I needed for an injection of energy to start my day my friend ❤

Awww thank you so much, dear friend!!! YES, I love what you say about love here…I deeply resonate. Awww I’m so thrilled to hear that as it was my hope with this post!!! Your touching support and loving encouragement always mean a lot to me, you’re amazing!!! Hugs and love, friend 🤗🖤🤍

10. Geet says:

What an ASTONISHING write up! And your voice…. I am speechless. Your voice is so CLEAR and INCREDIBLE!
    When I first heard your voice, my reaction was, “HER VOICE IS SOOO SOOTHING!!!!” My day has become after reading this post and of course, hearing your BEAUTIFUL voice. ♥️
    Keep shining, Ace! Love you 💗

Awww Geet, this comment means so much to me!!!! I’m going to hang it on my bulletin board!!! I’m ecstatic to hear that!!! Truly means more than I can ever say!! I love you. Your support always inspires me, you’re a true gem!! So glad to know you 🤗🖤🤍

Wowowowowowowow. My, my, dear, Ace. I absolutely adore this poem, beautiful, powerful, real, raw, true, and straight from your heart to our collective hearts. And, you did an amazing job at spoken word….absolutely beautiful. Inspirations abound in this post, dear friend!!!! ❤️🤗

Awww Jeff, I’m so deeply touched by your lovely comment, truly means more than I can say!!! You’re such an inspiration to me, so, it means even more that you enjoy my work!! Thank you for everything, my lovely friend!!! So grateful for you and I’m glad you liked the spoken word!!! Much love 🤗🖤

I adored your spoken word; was absolutely beautiful, dear Ace. You’re always welcome, my friend. Always! We are mutually inspiring to each other; I love that!!!! Sending love and hugs!! ❤🤗❤

I adore this poem!!! It’s spot on and so so so beautiful !!
    And you have such a beautiful voice. It added to the whole feel❤

Awwww thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that, touches my heart!! Aww that’s so kind of you, truly happy to hear it!!! I always appreciate you, my friend! Stay amazing 💫🤗🖤

13. You’ve got a great voice, Ace. Beautifully penned. I loved this so much 😍❤️

Thank you so much, Shweta!!! Awww your support and kind words really go a long way, I am so grateful to you!!! You inspire me, my dear friend! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. You deserve all the praise. Do keep writing. I hope you have a great weekend. Hugs and love to you too 🤗❤️😃

14. Aintamuggle says:

Firstly, what a gem of an idea to read and post this in your voice. Loved it. Secondly, what awesome voice!!!!! How is your voice so perfect!!! Really pleasing to listen to :))) wow is the word ❤🤍

Omg what a sweet message!!!!! I’m beyond touched by your comment. Awww I’m smiling so big reading your soul brightening words, you’re a gem!! Wow is the word in my gratitude for your kindness and support!!!! Really appreciate you connecting, my dear friend!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤🤍

1. Aintamuggle says:

I am super happy that I made you smile. Yay. Win. I mean all of it. You are a cutie.

15. joycemaryj says:

Just loved it.. so beautiful! ♥️

Aww thank you so much, Joyce!!! Really means a lot, I appreciate your support!!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. joycemaryj says:

Always my pleasure 😊

16. Navin says:

Dear Ace, I’m blown away….first I read you profound poem….the knowledge & wisdom you possess is above & beyond….I was already in awe….and then I listened to your very first spoken word….it’s beautiful….powerful….peaceful….your voice is magical….Oh my, I’ve just read that you’ve given me a big shout out….I didn’t read that right away….I was quite mesmerized by your words & voice….that’s very kind & sweet of you….thank you, my friend….much love & light 💫🙏✨❤️

Awww Navin, thank YOU!!! I’m so beyond elated to hear you loved this and that I made you proud…that’s all that matters to me!!!! I really appreciate your thoughtful love, encouragement, care to suggest spoken word to me and support through my every move – you’re the best!!! The shout out was the least I could do 🤗🤗. Appreciate you so much, my dear friend!!! A big big thank you and many hugs 🤗🤗🖤🖤

1. Navin says:

You’re very welcome, Ace….how could you not make me proud?….it’s YOU, my dear friend….keep shining & spreading your light & wisdom…much love & big hugs 💫❤️🤗🤗✨

17. a.s. says:

“It’d be something you infinitely protect
    Eternally collect”

SO beautiful, Ace!! I really love how you described love, it’s honestly so wonderful. And wow, your voice is amazing!!! You read the poem so smoothly, and your voice is just so soothing and beautiful. If you’re comfortable with it, I’d reallly love to hear more poems spoken by you! Great job, my friend 🤗👏❤❤❤

Aww thank you so much!!! Aww you’re so kind!! I will be doing more, I believe! The feedback has been truly amazing and I’m really happy to know you loved it! Your comments and endless support always leave me so touched, I appreciate you!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤. Thank you for being there since the beginning!

1. a.s. says:

Aww same to you, Ace! Take care 🤍

🖤🖤🤗

Wow Ace this is so so beautiful and the spoken word version is amazing! I’ve just recently taken up spoken poetry as well so it is so encouraging to hear someone else giving it a go. Much love my friend, hope you are well ❤ ❤

Aww Cait, thank you so much!!! It’s so good to have you back….your comments never fail to leave me so touched!! That’s awesome to hear, I’d love to listen to some of your spoken word one day!!! As always, I’m deeply grateful for your support and kind words, means a lot! Much love, my friend 🤗🖤💫

19. Sonali says:

Oh my God Ace!! This was so so so beautiful! Totally loved this one ♥♥

Thank you so much, Sonali!!! That truly means a lot, I really appreciate the support! Much love, my friend 🤗🖤

1. Sonali says:

Keep writing ♥♥

20. Wow. This is so wonderful to read! I love how it rhymes. Brilliant Ace ❤❤

Aww thank you!!!! Your kind words, connection and support mean so much to me, I appreciate you!!! Hugs and love, friend 🤗🖤

1. The pleasure is entirely mine Ace 🙂 Looking forward for more such work from you 🙂

21. Filarance says:

Wowwww..! Dear ace..! You are an angel..! I have never heard a beautiful voice like yours..! It’s amazing..! I loved your voice dear..! Really it’s Marvelous..! When I hearing that I feel like some honey going inside my ears..! I had heard 10000+ times..! I had addicted to your voice..! The poem I loved it my dear..! Wowww..! It’s fabulous..! Very beautifully written..! You are a rhyming queen..! Oh my dear..! Really you have a beautiful voice..! Oh I’m speechless..! I don’t know to express about your wonderful word and you voice..! I’m searching words to express dear ace..! Ahh the best poem I ever read that is yours..! Keep shinning dear..! Love you..!🤗🤗 Sending you big big hugs my marvelous friend..! Have a beautiful weekend..!☺️☺️🤗

Filarance, I am speechless!!!!!! This message leaves me beyond touched, I don’t even know what to say. Thank you so much!!!! I’m so glad you liked the spoken word, really means a lot! Awwww like honey going in your ears…that’s so sweet ☺️. You’re just the best, my dear friend!!! Words don’t come close to expressing my full gratitude to you, you’re so precious!!! I love you, my amazing friend!!! This comment will live on in my heart forever 🖤🖤🤗🤗

1. Filarance says:

Awwww.!! Ace..! Your comment always have a special place in my heart forever..! Your words really means to the world for me..! I can feel your happiness my dear..! I’m precious like you my amazing friend..! Woww..! So happy to see your Marvelous comment..! You brighten up my day my lovely friend..! Much love and big big hugs to you my dear friend..!☺️🤗🤗

Love is a driving force, and so is Ace. When she writes, it gives a mesmerising effect, above, below, left, right, centre, everywhere. A beautiful thought! Keep shining!👍🌻💐

Aww KK, thank you so much!!! You are so kind, this thoughtfully sweet message means the world to me!!! You are love too!! Aww I’m so touched, you bring big smiles to my face and heart. I appreciate you 🤗🖤

You’re always welcome, my friend 😊

23. Lost my password but not my username 😉
    So had to reset it because I HAD to comment on this post!!! So proud of you for doing this! My favorite post of the year!!!! Hope to see a lot more like this !

Awww cousin, I am speechless!!! You are so kind, how thoughtful of you to comment!!!! Thank you for your touching support and beyond kind words, I am forever grateful!! You make my day…hanging this comment on my bulletin board! Love you, cuz…you the best 🤗🖤

Ace… hearing your voice read it, and the artwork with it, make it very, very special and especially beautiful. Just wonderful. xoxo

Awww Lia, thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your kindness and loving support, means more than I can say!!! Grateful for you, my dear friend. Love you 🤗🖤🤍

You’re more than welcome lovely. And likewise… Love you too. :)) xoxo 🤗💗

Oh wow Ace!!! Such a beautiful poem my dear! And what a brilliant first time spoken word!! I’m speechless actually… Like Navin!! ❤️❤️ Just beautiful my dear! Your voice is amazing and so therapeutic I swear!! 😍😍😍. Stay blessed and I hope to hear more of spoken words from you! ❤️💐😘🤗🎁🌹🙏🙏

Awww Diana, you are so kind. Well…I’m joining the speechless club because I literally don’t know what to say! Your comment and support leaves me forever touched. You mean a lot to me and I’m so happy you liked the spoken word, aww that’s so sweet! I swear, my full gratitude to you is more than the stars in the sky! Love you, my friend 🤗🖤

26. Rahul Gaur says:

As always the writing is sublime. Especially loved (no pun intended) the idea of you seeing love from different perspectives and always arriving at the same answer. In a way, I would say you and write about similar things and almost always arrive at the same answer. Love that I can always see my thoughts reflected in your poems. And happy to put a voice to your words, really made the words come alive!

Thank you so much, Rahul!! Your comments always mean a lot to me, truly. YES, that’s exactly what I was hoping to portray in this piece. I would definitely agree, my friend…I’ve always connected with your writing for that reason. Awww that’s so kind, I’m deeply touched. Always means a lot hearing from one of my favorite writers…your support inspires me! So glad to hear you liked the spoken word! Appreciate you, my friend. Much love 🤗🖤

27. Sara says:

This is beautiful, Ace. Such wonderful rhythm and flow in this piece.

Thank you so much, Sara!!! I really appreciate your kind words and support, means a lot!!! Much love and hope you’re well, my friend 🤗🖤

1. Sara says:

💗

28. Astrid says:

Such a beautiful poem and there’s a lot of truth to this.

Thank you so much, Astrid!! I really appreciate you stopping by, connecting and leaving such kind words…truly means a lot!!! Much love, my dear friend 🤗🖤🤍

29. Love is our driving force
    Remember, we are source

Incredible beauty and profound truth you weave into a poetry my friend 💛

Awww thank you so much!! Those are my favorite lines too!! Truly appreciate your amazing support, you deeply inspire me!! Thank you for being such a good friend! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

30. This is lovely! So thoughtful. I love the different definitions. Well done! And I love your voice. Calming, mature, soothing.

Aww Tammy, thank you so much!!! I’m really touched by your kind comment and loving support, means a lot!! Appreciate you, my friend 🤗🖤

31. Absolutely exquisite!

Aww thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you stopping by and your kind words! Hugs and love, new friend 🤗🖤

1. Yay! Much love, and hugs right back to you 🤩🤗 Stay wonderful 💜