Remembering The Light – Turns One Month!!!!

Happy one month, Remembering The Light!! I can’t believe it’s only been a month since you’ve been unleashed to the world, I feel like you’ve been a part of my soul forever! Your characters still visit me now and then and it always brings a smile to my face. Thank you for being you and for shining your light so strong, I will always remember your light!!

If you haven’t read it yet, now is the time!!! It’s not too long, very entertaining and I know you’ll get something out of it!!!

Thank you to the beautiful souls who’ve read this book and left such thoughtful comments about it – it really means so so much to me and I am eternally grateful!! And thank you to Remembering The Light for being such a strong and unique light!!

Be fearless and free -Ace

13 comments on “Remembering The Light – Turns One Month!!!!

1. Wow Ace, is this your book? Congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘andsend me the link please ifs

Thank you so much!!! Yes it is, the link I put in this article will take you to the post that has the book link in it! Let me know if you find it!! Much love Cindy and thank you for all you support, I so appreciate it!! 🀍

1. you are so welcome!!! Oh good I’ll look again.
        \❀️❀️ most welcome!

2. Athira says:

Congratulations AceπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Thank you so much Athira!!

3. DiosRaw - Amber says:

Oh wow. I saved the book to my google drive and will read it each day. Well done Ace. So proud of you. ❀

Awe, thank you Amber!! That’s so kind of you, you mean a lot to me!!!! I’d love to hear your thoughts!!! Much love πŸ€πŸ€—

1. DiosRaw - Amber says:

😘😘

4. Saved for later reading!! So awesome that you have this book, look forward to reading it πŸ™‚

Awe thank you so much!!! I’d love to hear your thoughts!!!! I’m so glad you plan on reading, it means a lot to me!! Much love πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

5. I didn’t know you’d written a book!! I’ll definitely read it soon after Christmas!
    Merry Christmas Eve!✨

Awe, thank you so much!!! I’d so love to hear your thoughts!!! Your support and kindness means a lot to me!!! Much love and Merry Christmas πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’«

1. Of course!! I look forward to reading it! Thank you!✨