Echo

Quotes seemed like the perfect thing for today, my soul was ready for a change of posts! 😊 Containing my words is never easy but, I wanted to challenge myself. I titled this “Echo”, as I hope my feelings, vibration, soul, heart, and higher self echo though these quotes. I hope this helps you on your journey!! Which quote connects with you?? Comment below, I’d so love to hear!! Lots of love friends, be fearless and free -Ace

38 comments on “Echo

I’ve been daydreaming a lot, hehe. Hazards of lockdown I guess. So that one’s a fave, reminded me to get back to reality too💕❤️

Thank you so much! Yes, I totally get it, I do the same thing at times!! I truly appreciate your support and kindness, always touched!! Big hugs and love 🖤🤗

hugs and much love to u too, Ace!🎀

Ooh these quotes are so empowering! Love the format, they’re all so unique and creative. The last quote is my favorite. Thank you always sharing your wonderful inspiration, Ace! 🤗✨

Awe thank you so much Wardah!!! You’re so kind and I’m always grateful for your overflowing love and support!! And of course, it’s my mission!!! Lots of love to you friend 🖤🖤🤗

You are so welcome Ace! Keep on shining my friend 😇💛

“Is all for something much larger than this world.” – Wow, this resonates. Wonderful and intelligent work Ace. 🖤🙏

Awe thank you Amber!! I thought you’d like that one! 😊 Your support, love and kind words mean the absolute world to me, blessed! Love you friend 🖤🤗

4. When you take whole life into perspective I couldn’t really segregate. 😊

Thanks for your support dear friend 🖤

5. nushhe says:

Lovely! Made my day (actually night) it’s night time here 😂😂

Awe thank you so much!! Haha!! You’re so kind, very glad to have connected with you friend!! Lots of love 🖤🖤🤗

6. Well said Ace 💖

Thank you so much!! I’m touched by your loving support and kind words!! Hugs 🤗

7. Aditi Anvita says:

I liked the quote about moving forward the most (although all the quotes are amazing)…Well said💯 Keep inspiring☺️

Awe thank you very much!!! You’re so kind and I’m truly touched by your support, always!! Lots of love to you friend, you’re awesome! 🖤

8. Ladysag77 says:

We shamans say dreams are the only reality. I love when my dreams come true and following my heart takes me to new heights ❤
    We are the master of our own reality and it’s up to us to believe our dreams to fruition🌠 Love to you dear one🙌

Yes, extremely well said! I totally resonate with your words, thank you for this thoughtful comment!!! Always grateful for your support!! You’re awesome, love you sister 🖤🖤🤗

1. Ladysag77 says:

Likewise sister, the feelings and energy are very much mutual 💗

9. Quotes are a powerhouse of energy they carry and you crafted them well. I connected with the last one most – every tear and difficult year indeed connects us with the larger truth.

Awe thank you so much!! Yes, I love how you say that about quotes, I agree!! I am always touched and grateful for your overflowing love, support, kindness and thoughtfulness!!! Much love to you friend 🖤🖤🤗

Wonderful positivity as always… which I love to see. Thanks for being a reliable oasis of encouragement and beauty. :)) xoxoxo

Awe Lia, that’s so kind!! Thank you very much! This makes my day, you’re a fantastic friend and your encouragement means so much! Big hugs and love to you 🖤🖤🤗

11. This is wonderful and I am a sucker for quotes and daydreaming. Ahhhh. Thank you for sharing a few that spoke to you. 💙

Haha! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words!!! I so appreciate your support, means a lot! Of course, creating quotes is my soul’s whisper on paper!! Much love friend 🖤🖤🤗

1. I love the sound of it “my souls whisper on paper.” Beautiful 🙏🏼💙

12. Ahh, they’re all too good to choose a favourite! I absolutely loved the third and the second one had quite a depth to it! I love how you designed them, really gives them a lovely form! ❤️

Thank you so much D!! I’m so glad to hear that and this lovely comment means so much to me!! I’ve missed you friend!!! Hope you’re well!! Much love 🖤🖤

1. Of course! Ahh, you’re too kind! I’m good, thank you for asking!Much love to you too!!🤗✨

I love these!! My favourite has to be the first one as it’s really motivating/inspiring. I also really like the last one for similar reasons. Hope you’re well ❤️❤️

Awe thank you Cait!!! You’re so kind, and I am eternally grateful for your love, kindness, support, thoughtfulness and connection; means the world to me!! The first one is my favorite too 😊, love you friend!!

Ahhh.. Like you said. How strange we both posted quotes on the same day..’ For a change’… Hehehe..
    This was a lovely one, Ace. Have a lovely day and keep the quotes coming!! ❤️❤️🙏🤗💐

I know, it is strange indeed!! The soul’s connection reaches far and wide!! Thank you so much Diana, your support and encouragement means so much to me!! I will, here’s to more quotes!! Love you friend 🖤🖤🤗

15. Wonderful words. It’s good to dream but you do have to catch a few of those and turn them into something beyond dreams: you don’t want to become the person who dreams and only gets dreams. “I say, nothin’ comes from dreamers but dreams” – Prince.

Thank you so much!! You’re so kind and I am so grateful for your support and this thoughtful comment!! Yes, wonderfully said and I love the quote from Prince, thank you!!! Hope you’re well friend! 🖤

1. Glad you like the quote. And you’re welcome so much!