Material things started meaning less
On the days I feel a mess
I go looking for my heart’s call
My thoughts are running down the hall
That I’ve created in my mind
But the key to unlocking the door
Isn’t picking the best clothes
Or anything that costs more
Than my heart’s call
It’s funny because no object
Is more expensive than my heart’s call
I dig for real conversations
And search my soul for new creations
Or I go inside
And ride the wave of emotion
I’ll do anything
As long as I keep my devotion
To my heart’s call
The level of illusion these days is quite tall
But on those tough days
I just need to remember my strength
In many ways
My heart is my compass
Lighting the way through the storm
Presenting its love in any form
My heart
I hear you
Ace

There is a lot I could say about this poem, but I think it really speaks for itself! Much love to you all, be fearless and free -Ace

40 comments on “my heart’s call

Wonderful, uplifting and beautiful. I love you precious soul. 🖤🙏

Awe thank you so much Amber!!! This comment touches me deeply, so blessed! I love you friend 🖤🖤🤗

Thank you so much!! You’re awesome friend, the support and love you’ve shown me makes my heart smile!! 🖤💫😁

1. Haha poetess now your heart began to smile too. Always, that’s why we are friend.

2. nushhe says:

Very beautiful and unique poem. Mesmerising words and every line has a different meaning which is super good… 😊

Awe thank you so much!!!! Your support, kind words and love means the world to me, blessed!! So much love and big hugs to you soul friend 🖤🖤🤗

Lovely ace! All your poems are so beautiful and enjoyable. I mean one can just you know, binge read them!

Awe thank you so much Riya!!! You’re so kind, wow, I’m beyond touched!!! Words can’t express how much your support, love and connection means to me!!! Big hugs to you friend 🖤🤗

😁😁

Btw: I have my comments of in my blog. So…. If you have any I would love to hear your feed back in my posts (if you don’t mind)

Oh yay!!! I was hoping you’d open them, I’ll definitely be sharing my wonderful thoughts!! You’re an amazing writer 🖤🖤

Aww! Thank you. No i don’t think I will open them anytime soon. Aww thank you once again

Of course! Wait, so what do you mean you have comments now??

Oh no did I- I mean I didn’t- wait what? Holy cheese! So sorry it was typo. I was saying that I have my comments OFF. Oops my bad. I was asking for your feed back here

Oh ok, no worries!! Glad we clarified. 😁

You’re so honest, real and authentic which makes for a beautiful piece that is alive with energy. There is so much love that oozes out of your writing and the way you intertwine your personal experiences in your pieces make it relatable. You do an amazing job, I mean every word!! Keep up the magical writing!! 🖤🖤

Oh my god ace! You are so kind to say that! Oh my god I am literally so humbled by your words! Bloggers like you are my inspiration! I am pretty sure I am you younger than you and I am so respectful towards you! Thank you for being so so so kind!

Of course Riya!! Awe, I’m very touched, thank you so much!! Grateful to have met you friend. Between you and me, we are closer in age than you might think 😊. Love you friend 🖤🖤

This is so beautiful, Ace! Love the repetition of “my heart’s call” – it’s amazing. Letting our hearts be our compasses is hard to remember sometimes, but this poem was a nice reminder ♥

Thank you so much Wardah!! Your support and kind words mean so much to me, blessed!! Yes, here’s to always letting our hearts be our compasses!!! Lots of love friend 🖤🤗

😊💗

5. Ladysag77 says:

It definitely does speak for itself. I like that you refer to these feelings like a call from your heart, I call mine soul knocks. Beautiful expression 😍

Thank you so much!!! I love soul knocks, that’s incredibly well said!! You mean so much to me and I am always grateful for your support, love you sister 🖤🖤🤗

1. Ladysag77 says:

Pleasure always ❤❤❤ we need one another, that’s how tjhis whole thing works 😉

6. Geo says:

Music to my ears, Ace!

Thanks bro! Glad to hear that 😉🖤

Wowow this is an amazing piece! I love the repetition and I love the line ‘my heart is my compass’ so much, it’s such a beautiful line. All the best ❤️❤️

Awe thank you so much Cait!! That means so much to me coming from one of my favorite poets!! You’re awesome and words can’t express how much you and your support mean to me!!! Big hugs friend 🖤🤗

No object is more expensive than the heart’s call. Ain’t that the truth. Awesome message, Ace💞🎀💕

Thank you so much Aarushi!! Ha, yes!!! I am always so grateful for your thoughtful and loving support, means a lot to me!!! Big hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

9. I go inside and ride the wave of emotion,
    Lighting the way through the storm
    Presenting the love in any form

I can totally relate to this kind of a day! You said it all in poetry so beautifully.

Awe thank you so much!! That’s so kind of you to quote it, wow, I’m touched! So grateful we connected friend, big hugs and lots of love 🖤🖤🤗

10. GG says:

Your ❤️ calls to you & humanity in a beautiful way ..you are so magnificent & loved by me & infinite.. blessings in light..GG

GG!!! Thank you so much, awe, this comment makes my day and touches my heart and soul!! You mean so much to me and I always look forward to connecting with you and reading your beautiful posts, I deeply resonate with all of them! I am eternally grateful for you support, I love you!

Another beauty from you, Ace! Love the way you worded this. Very sweet. Stay blessed and have a lovely day!! ❤️❤️🤗💐🙏

Thank you so much Diana!!! Your kindness and support always touches me and makes my heart smile!! You’re awesome!! Lots of love friend 🖤🖤🤗

You are sure a beautiful being dear Ace. Rock on galfriend. 🙌💖👯‍♂️🤩

Awe Lia, thank you so much!!! You’re so kind and I’m deeply touched by this comment!! Wow, this makes my day!!! Love and light friend 💫🖤

13. ” The level of illusion these days is quite tall”
    This hits me so hard on a personal level. Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful writes ❤️

Awe of course and thank YOU!!! I’m so glad to hear that and your love, kindness and overflowing support always touches me deeply!! Love and light 🖤🤗