Acing The Kitchen – Out Now!!!

Acing The Kitchen is finally available to you!!! So, basically, it is an album full of cooking videos. Yes, it is 100% vegan! I’ve also been eating sugar free for almost a year now, so all these recipes are sugar free! On occasion, you’ll see me use agave but it’s natural sugar and that is super good for you. I use organic ingredients as much as possible, it’s always better to eat chemical free food! I hope to show you in this virtual cookbook that vegan tastes amazing, and isn’t all salad. And sugar free, doesn’t mean disgusting, it means doing the best thing for your body without skimping on flavor. Cooking has always been a passion of mine, I love the flow and creative zone you get in while cooking! With that being said, I don’t often use measurements. I eyeball a lot of my ingredients and go with my gut, I think it is important to cook with preference of flavor rather than math! When you cook a lot, you kind of know intuitively the “right” amounts; you can always add more but you can’t take away, that’s a good thing to remember if you’re new to cooking. The best part about cooking, is that you always get a finished project. Thought this virtual cookbook, you’ll get many amazing finished projects! So, go check out the videos!! Comment with your thoughts and if you do try making a recipe, I’d love to hear what you think!!

Entree – Cajun Polenta

Polenta has always been a favorite of mine! This is almost like a take on shrimp and grits, but instead with “sausage” and some of my own twists! The sweet lime reduction is so good and really makes the dish! This is a definite crowd pleaser, it serves four and it is a nice, hearty entree!

Side, Lunch or Salad – Crunchy Salad with Homemade Chipotle “Ranch”

This salad is so amazing! The dressing is, oh my god, phenomenal! It’s spicy but still tangy and it pairs perfectly with the crunch of all the vegetables! This salad is great for a fresh side or a satisfying lunch!

Entree – My Signature Dish: Classic Power Bowls

So this recipe, was the first food video I’ve ever made! It’s also the first dish I made when I attempted cooking for the first time. In my family, it is my signature dish. I’ve made many variations of power bowls, but, this is the classic version! It is so good and like, the perfect meal! The tofu has a little kick, the vegetables are tangy and crispy and the tahini ties everything together! I know you’ll love it!

Entree – Bahn Mi Sandwich

This sandwich is amazing! It is juicy, the tofu is flavorful and tender, the pickled veggies add the perfect tang and the aioli brings it all together. You have to try this sandwich!!

Appetizer, Entree or Dessert – Around The World Tapas

This is one of my favorite videos aesthetically, it is such a fun video! I had this random idea to do around the world tapas because I knew it would make a great video, however, I did not realize how hard it would be to make all of this in one day! 😂 I encourage you to try at least one of these recipes, out of all of them, the quesadilla was my favorite!

Snack, Breakfast Or Dessert – Crispy Granola

I’ve been making this granola every 2 weeks for the past 6 months or so. It is so good and an amazing snack, breakfast, dessert or pre/post workout bite! I eat it plain or sometimes with almond milk. It is such an easy recipe that is so addicting!

Side – Mustard Glazed Cauliflower & Chickpeas

This is one of my favorite ways to eat cauliflower, the sweet and tangy flavor of the mustard really elevates both the cauliflower and the chickpeas. This is the perfect side, packed with flavor and literally, addictive, you’ll always want more! Even my brother, who isn’t a cauliflower lover, loved this dish!

Entree or Soup – Red Lentil Stew

This stew is fairly simple to make, but so so delicious and comforting. I served it over white rice, but you can do whatever you like; the rice makes it a bit more filling. The cumin really adds a nice depth of flavor, don’t skimp on it!! This is the perfect winter or rainy day meal, you need to try it!

Side – Easy Lemon Garlic Green Beans

These green beans are SO easy to make, but so refreshing and tasty! There are never any leftovers when it comes to these green beans, they are too good!! It is truly incredible these green beans are for how little effort it takes!

Drink – Whipped Coffee

Calling all coffee lovers!! This is truly amazing! It is so fun to watch the process and it tastes SOOOOOO good!! I promise, once you make it the first time, it will definitely not be your last!!

Entree or Soup – Authentic Ramen

This recipe is so good! This warming bowl of comfort soothes your soul and tastebuds, I absolutely love it!! I personally hate instant ramen and my friend was really upset by this. 😂 So, he convinced me to make my own version of authentic, real ramen. He was super impressed by this recipe and I hope you are too! The broth is key, let it simmer for as long as you can.

Side or Lunch or Salad – Roasted Veggie Salad With Tahini Green Goddess Dressing

This dish is SOOOO amazing!!! I could eat it everyday. This recipe is super flexible, you can use whatever veggies you have on had. The dressing will literally be your new favorite dressing. I’m telling you, it is too good!! This recipe is definitely worth a try, you won’t have any leftovers!

Entree – “Cheesy” Tomato + Basil Pasta

This pasta recipe is fairly simple and so tasty!! The basil really ties everything together. This is a perfect meal for a weeknight treat or a dinner party showstopper!

Entree – “Sausage” + White Bean Cassoulet

This recipe is fairly quick and so delicious! I highly recommend it. I obviously used vegan sausage but you can use whatever you like, you could even omit it and double up on beans instead. It’s fun to change it up and serve it with rice, or polenta, or just by itself! The breadcrumb on this adds the perfect crunch, this is such a complete dish and only 10 ingredients!

Side or Salad – Panzanella Salad

Panzanella Salad is a classic Italian dish that is super underrated. The balsamic adds the perfect acidity, the basil ties everything together, the pop of sweetness from the tomatoes is just wow and the crunchy chunks of bread sops up all the flavor! It’s just a divine side dish you have to try!

Entree or Side or Appetizer – Chickpea Fritters

Chickpea fritters are a family favorite in my house, My brother especially loves them! They’re crispy and tender and the sauce ties everything together. These fritters are fairly easy to make and so addictive, you’ll always want more! I so encourage you to make them, it’s definitely worth it!!!!

Salad or Side or Lunch – Thai Peanut Salad

This salad is amazing, it’s crunchy and hearty, perfect for a meal or a side! The dressing is the best part, creamy and tangy with that salty and spicy kick at the end! To all my salad haters out there, this will forever change your mind about salad!

Thank you so much for watching/reading this cookbook!!! Comment with your thoughts and favorites, I’d so love to hear!! Q&A coming – 2.3.21! Be fearless and free -Ace

26 comments on “Acing The Kitchen – Out Now!!!

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot! 🖤

1. Wow, this is yummy yummy… 😋😋 Looks like you are a chef!! Videos are too good. Keep up the great work 🤝

Awe thank you so much!! I am truly grateful for your support and kind words, means a lot!! Always, much love to you friend 🖤🤗

Wow Ace, I was so excited for this and I’m so impressed! There are sooo many good recipes in here and I truly appreciate that they’re vegan and sugar free! I’m not vegan, but whenever I eat out I try to eat vegan/vegetarian foods because it’s so saddening on how animals are mercilessly killed. Like you said, vegan does not mean only salads, there’s so much variety and you did such a good job with this! These videos are so great! You are are really creative and awesome Ace 🤗♥

Awe thank you so much Wardah!! This thoughtful comment makes my day!!! Yes, the way animals are treated truly is terrible. Your support, kind words and love means the absolute world to me!!! I hope you’ll try one of the recipes!! Much love friend 🖤 -PS, I’m truly touched, I’ve read this message over and over…each time it brings a bigger smile to my face!! 🤗

Aww I’m so happy to hear that, Ace! You are very kind and deserve everything good ♥♥♥

3. Geo says:

The Chickpea Fritters definitely look the best! Well done Ace! SO Proud of you.

Thanks bro! I know you like those, appreciate the support! 🤗

This is so cool!! I love the videos, it’s such a unique way to format a cookbook as such but makes it far more interactive and interesting. Excited for more future projects from you Ace ❤️❤️

Awe thank you so much Cait!!! You’re so kind and I’m really glad to hear that you love it!!! I hope you’ll try a recipe!! I am so truly grateful for all your support, kindness, love and the awesome conversations we get to have, means the world to me!!! Much love friend 🖤🖤🤗

5. You are such a powerhouse of talent, knowledge and wisdom. This is amazing collection and sure to guide so many towards healthy eating.

Awe, thank you so much!!! I’m so touched by this comment!! You are awesome and I am so grateful to have connected with you!! I sure hope so!! Your love and support means a lot!! Lots of love friend 🖤🖤🤗

6. Ladysag77 says:

This is chock full of goodness and nourishing ideas Ace😋 oh my yum!!! I’m a pescetarian myself but I wholeheartedly support vegan cooking and eating. Over the years I have dappled in many diets and lifestyle choices. Fish is my jam so I eat it mostly. I will definitely give some of these recipes a try. I adore Vegan mayo 😍

Awe thank you so much!! That’s so kind and this thoughtful comment and your support means a lot to me!! I’d love to hear your thoughts if you do try a recipe!!! I deeply appreciate you and always get excited to see your name pop up!! Love you sister 🖤🤗

1. Ladysag77 says:

I absolutely will 😊

7. Seoul Sister says:

So awesome! Thank you! 🤗

Awe thank you, that means a lot!! And of course, happy to share!!! Much love friend 🖤🤗

Wooaahhh!! Looks delicious!!!! What an initiative!! Absolutely wow. I’m surely going to try some of these out. YUMMY!! 🤗🤗😍😍❤️❤️

Awe, thank you so much Diana!!! You’re so kind! I really appreciate your support, blessed! Awe, I’d love to hear your thoughts if you do try a recipe!!! Grateful for you, much love 🖤🖤🤗

Great work. 🖤

10. Gosh, this is such a creative and an incredible project, Ace! Especially since a lot of people prefer vegan and sugar free these days! I couldn’t watch all but the first few were so well done! I really wanted to try them out but something tells me I’m going to end up with inedible products (totally not past experiences😂)
    Brilliant venture, Ace!! Keep up the great work, friend 🤗💕

Thank you so much D!!! That means a lot to me and I really appreciate you watching the videos!!! Haha! There’s always time to learn!! You’re so kind, blessed to have connected with you!!! Big hugs friend 🤗