Galaxy’s hold on my breath, soul and spirit is everlasting and effortless. When I say galaxy, I know it’s more than the illusion of the solar system; it’s the infinite Universe.

When I feel galaxy’s touch, the twinkle in my heart lights up and its sparkles illuminate the rest of my being. My soul knows the galaxy like its mother, born from the starlit branches that connect us all together.

The formations of the Universe make up my inside. I’m starting to get to know all the lights, funny enough, each one shines brighter when I tap into it.

Galaxy – I know you stretch far and wide and I think you have many more stories to tell. I thank you for creating a little home inside me. I promise to see you in each being I meet. -Ace

31 comments on “Galaxy

Well written, Ace.🥺 It’s such a nice image to associate ourselves with❤️

Thank you so much!! Always touched and grateful for your kindness, love, connection and support!! Love and light 🖤💫

So am I 💜 keep on writing your amazing work 🐱

2. Nice! A promise to the galaxy, love it

Awe thank you so much Jay!! That really means a lot, I so appreciate your support!!! Sending you love 🖤💫

3. WhooHoo
    Ace is the place !

Awe, haha thank you!!! You’re awesome…appreciate the excrement and support!!! 🖤🖤

My favorite element…. Galaxy with my stars😍😍😍. Lovely piece, Ace. You take me on adventures daily!! 💐🌹💕🤗🙏

Awe thank you so much Diana!!! You’re so kind, words can’t express how deeply grateful I am for all the love, support and connection you’ve shown me!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

ahh so beautiful ace!!

6. Ladysag77 says:

I’ve been dreaming about and focused on our cosmos lately. The magic within the night sky, holds my fascination and wonder. Pure magic. Beautiful Ace and 🌌💜🤗

Yes indeed, I completely agree!! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you and all your support, you inspire me!!!!! Hugs and love sis 🖤🤗

7. This is such beautiful exuberant gratitude! I love – I thank you for creating a little home inside me.

Awe thank you!!! I’m so glad to hear that, your loving support and kind words mean the world to me!!!! Big hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

8. What an amazing thing to write. so profoundly addressing the universe inside. I love the way you express the glow of things you focus on. Thank you for this

Awe, thank you so much for this touching comment!! You make my day, your support means a lot!! Hugs and love friend 🖤🖤🤗

Wow so beautifully written Ace! Another amazing piece. Much love my friend ❤️❤️

Thanks so much Cait!!! As always your support, love and kindness means the world to me…I’m running out of ways to express it!!! 🤣 But truly, I hope you know how much you mean to me!!! Much love to you too 🖤🖤

10. I see the galaxy in everything you write✨ The Universe is always such a fascinating topic because it’s so vast and so open to all sorts of phenomena and possibilities. Brilliant write as always, Ace!✨ I loved the last line, ‘I promise to see you in each being I meet’🤗💕

Awe thank you so much!!! You’re so kind and awesome D, I’m truly touched by the consistent support and love you’ve shown me!!!! I see the galaxy in you!!! Lots of love friend 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure!🤗✨

11. An amazing, out-of-the-worldly piece again.. Bravo..!!! 👍🏼😇👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Awe thank you!!!! That means so much to me friend, I’m beyond touched by your kind support!!!! Big hugs and lots of love 🖤🖤🤗

Wonderful Ace. 🖤🙏

Thank you so much!!! Appreciate it 🖤

13. kinge says:

Such a beautiful ending. It’s always magical to see the unveiling of the universe/galaxy-Divinity in everyone and everything

Thank you so much!!! It is indeed magical, I agree! Grateful for you friend; your support and love brings a smile to my heart! 🖤🖤🤗

1. kinge says: