We’re hurling through time and space even though this reality is a trap. Life has no map, we create our own. My head spins with voices, I think I finally know them all.

Contemplation has become wonder and wonder has become dreaming. Saying I have it all under control would be a lie, the truth is, I know who I am and with that love and power, I can enjoy the rollercoaster.

Rising to the top, my feelings start the ride. When I get to the top, my gut starts pinging me letting me know I’m on the right track. Then I drop, wiping away all the fear. The ride starts to rise again, all these voices coming through words in my mind, beats in my heart and butterflies in my stomach. But this time, I go upside down and hear too much; I’m overwhelmed.

Now I’m just speeding down the runway, a million miles an hour, “Trust me, this is life’s quest,” says the voice in my head. The voice, being my higher self; I can tell because the ride comes to a halt and I feel at peace.

See, without the quest, would the answer be as rewarding?

Be fearless and free -Ace

19 comments on “Quest

“See, without the quest, would the answer be as rewarding?” – wonderful, the quest is the answer and the answer is the quest. Beautiful paradoxes. The quest is vital for our soul evolution, if we knew all the answers, why would we be here? We are like ants with mobile phones.. some things are beyond our limited minds comprehension.. Beautiful line, got me thinking. Love you. 🖤🙏🌹

Thank you so much! Yes, that is incredibly well said, I totally resonate! Grateful for you friend and I love our deep conversations like this one! Love you 🖤🤗

2. Ladysag77 says:

Yes, life can be a rollercoaster adventure. We get so view it from many different angles, that’s what soulful living is all about. Soul doesn’t want just neat and pretty…it wants messy and complex, below the surface depth. Just like your words invite us as readers to explore. Wonderful Ace ✨🌌🌠💜

Thank you so much!!! And yes, exactly, that is so well said! Awe, I truly appreciate all your loving support and kindness, it means so much to me!!!! You’re awesome, love you sis 🖤🤗

Omg the last line though!! It’s amazing wow, really hits hard. Another beautifully written piece with such a great message behind it. Wonderful work and much love ❤️❤️

Awe thank you Cait!!! That means a lot coming from one of the queens of last lines!! I’m so grateful for you and your continuous/overflowing love and support, means the world to me!!! Much love 🖤🤗

4. kinge says:

Life is truly a roller coaster, an adventure of discovery and a classroom with levels of perspective. Best experienced when grounded and connected.

Yes indeed, well said and thank you for sharing!!! I truly appreciate you stopping by, your support and kind words…means a lot to me!!!! Spirit hugs friend 🖤🤗

1. kinge says:

Welcome Ace, always glad to read a piece from you. Spirit hugs 🤗

5. What a timely poignant write! The last line really adds a different perspective to the whole write up and it really is rewarding when when a difficult quest ends up succesful. Thank you for sharing! Much love to you friend 🤗💕

Thank you so much D!!! Words can’t express how much your support and love means to me, truly, I am so grateful!! Have a lovely day 🖤🖤

1. My pleasure! You too!!

6. Alina says:

Life always is a roller coaster and no doubt – without the quest, the answer won’t be so rewarding. Wonderful post!

Alina!!! Thank you so much!! That means a lot to me, I so appreciate your visit, connection and support!! Wardah spoke so highly of you, lucky to have connected with you new friend!! Much love 🖤🖤

1. Alina says:

😄🖤 I’m lucky to have connected with you as well!

7. Beautiful and picture matches perfectly.

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your support and kind words, means a lot to me!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. I am humbled, but I am thankful to you as well. There are very few people who write about things that really matters. Stay blessed.😇❤️

Awe, thank you so much. Same to you, stay awesome friend 🖤🖤