Your touch makes me gasp
Locked your harmony on me like a clasp
It soothes me in ways I’m just beginning to know
Your effortless glow
Captures my soul in this timeless flow
It’s funny I’m saying you, when I know it’s me
The Universe inside
Is where my love resides
And our magic collides
This world and its divides
Can take us on many rides
But nothing will separate us, we are our own guides
Because we are one
The Universe, my heart, mind, soul, and intuition spun
And turned into this someone
ME
Glazing my aura
Providing me with this eternal plethora
Abundance shall shine
As long as I remember you are always mine
Letting go of you and me, labels get in my way
This authentic sway
Allowed my heart to splay
This glaze on my aura will forever stay
Ace

21 comments on “glazing my aura

1. Oh the rhyming… 👏👏

Awe thank you!!! That means a lot to me, I’m always touched by your support!! Hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

2. I agree, this was splendid!!✨

Thank you!! Appreciate it!!

2. So beautiful!!1 💖

Thank you so much!!! I always appreciate your support, hugs and love friend 💛🤗

3. Ladysag77 says:

How rhythmically beautiful, shining the light of love through each line Ace😍 Are these pictures your work? They are stunning 😍

Awe thank you so much!!! Unfortunately no, I have no artistic talent! 😂 But the perfectionist in me picked them out! I truly appreciate your continuous love and support…words can’t describe!!! Love you sis 🖤🤗

🖤

Very well written and so full of grace and beauty. God bless you, Ace. Have a lovely day 🙏🙏❤️❤️🤗💐🌹

Awe thank you so much Diana!!!! That means a lot to me, I’m always truly touched by your kind words and support!!! Hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

Wow so beautiful Ace!! I love the rhyming as it really adds to the piece, I’m jealous cause I really struggle with rhyming pieces hehe!! Much love and hope you’re well ❤️❤️

Awe thanks so much Cait!!! You’re so kind…oh, are you kidding, your poetry makes me jealous!! 😂😆 Words can’t express how I grateful I am for you and your support!!!! Hugs and love 🤗🤗🖤

7. Left with no words.. Too good.. 🤐🤐👍🏼😇👌🏼👌🏼

Omg!!! I’m so touched, you make my day!!! I am deeply grateful for your support, blessed!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

8. So beautifully written, Ace! I love the underlying theme of oneness with the universe of your writes! 💫

Thank you so much!!!! Awe I am so grateful to hear that, means so much!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

All your pieces are just stunning Ace. I love this one especially 💙 Lots of love💙💙

Wow Aarushi, thank you so much!! That makes my day, so touched!!! Lots of love to you too 🖤🖤🤗