In my little bubble, I know the glass is cracking. Or maybe my stains are becoming more apparent, I’m not really looking for an answer. What I’m looking for isn’t an escape nor a shortcut, it’s a sign that all will be ok.

A thousand walls go up, my scars start to burn again. The walls protect me from fear, but they also close me into my mind. The magic of the Universe outside has disappeared, it’s all within now and I’m actually quite ok with that. The sliver of light coming in from my window does start to pour something into my heart, but, this trap of thinking I’m stuck in still has my feet buried underneath its mud.

A thousand walls close in on me and I’m grateful for the protection, but, I realize now they’re too close. I’m losing my grasp on my heart’s voice but my intuition is yelling at me, I know it’s time to listen. I lean back into the depths of the darkness my room presents, and let the little sliver of light beam into my eyes; the duality of both brings me comfort.

“All is well, the nerves and the thoughts are all in your control. Let go and trust, with growth comes growing pains. Put down your walls and plant your roots, it’s time you decide how to live your journey – in fear’s hands or in your own.”

A little flashback from my past, I intended to write this about where I’m at in my journey now, but, the past came flooding back. Fear was a close companion in my youth, and when I finally broke free, miracles flowed in my life like a dream. I would never trade my past or my thousand walls because they let me grow into the fearless and free soul I am now. Here’s to letting down walls, breaking free and emerging as the truest you!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

15 comments on “A Thousand Walls

1. nushhe says:

Very true and inspiring!:) I liked it a lot. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear that, your support means the world to me!! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

PS – I love your new picture for your profile 😁🀞🏻

1. nushhe says:

Anytime Ace!! Oh really? Thanks 😊

Yeah I love it!! And thank you πŸ–€

2. Oh the final thoughts is full of wise words. Emerging as the truest you! Well inspiring post dear. 😍❀️

Thank you so much!! I am so grateful for your kind support and loving words, means a lot to me!!!! Much love friend πŸ–€

3. Alina says:

This gripped my attention from the start and it stayed that way till the end. I’m glad you broke free and it’s true miracles happen when you become, or at least try to, fearless. Best of luck for the future! ✨

Awe thank you so much Alina!!! Your kind words and support leave me so touched and grateful!! I appreciate you!!! Wishing you all the best for the future too!!! Hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. Alina says:

You’re welcome! I’m happy to hear that 😁 Thanks, you too!

4. Ladysag77 says:

Love and fear can not coexist, your words offer much choice. A nod to the commonalities of growing pains we endure along this soul’s journey. Beautifully expressed with heartfelt hope ❀ πŸ™ŒπŸ€—

Thank you so much for reading and appreciating, always means the world to me!!!! I am so grateful to connect with you and am touched by your support!! Hugs and love sis πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

Wow Ace, another beautiful and amazing piece!! Each one just surpasses the next and I really love the message behind this piece especially. It really hits hard and the imagery is so heartfelt. Much love and hope you are well ❀ ❀

Awe thank you Cait!!! I really appreciate that, your love and support means the world to me….words can’t describe!!! I am well thank you, I hope university is off to an amazing start! Much love πŸ–€πŸ–€

Very beautiful and inspiring, as always, Ace. Fear is the main reason we always hesitate to move forward. But with a little faith and courage, everything is possible πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ™πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŽ

Thank you so much Diana!!! Yes, that is well said! I appreciate you and words can’t express how much your support means to me!!! Spirit hugs friend πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’›