We are all infinite shards of glass reflecting each other and when these shards come together, they create the mirror we call life.

We are all strokes of an eternal paintbrush in many different colors and when brought together, they create the painting we call life.

We are all torn petals and seeds growing in each other and when planted together, they create the flower we call life.

We are all dim lit lightbulbs searching for our sparks and when the “on” button is pressed, they create the ultimate light show we call life.

What resonates with you? I’d so love to hear!!!

Be fearless and free -Ace

35 comments on “We Live

1. Simply superb 😊

Awe thank you so much!! That means a lot to me!! Which one resonates with you?? Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. You’re welcome 😊keep going onπŸ₯°

2. Maya says:

“We are all dim lit lightbulbs searching for our sparks and when the β€œon” button is pressed, they create the ultimate light show we call life.”…
    Beautiful and significant .

Maya!!!! I’ve missed you!! Thank you so much!! I’m truly touched by your kind words and support, means a lot friend!! Here’s to pressing the β€œon” button together!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Maya says:

Oh!!! Thanks for your sweet gesture. I missed all of you too πŸ€—β€β€

3. We are all broken branches and fallen leaves, rooted to each other and when put together, they create the tree we call life.
    Perfect saying that resonates with me. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awe thank you so much!!! I appreciate you sharing, your love and support mean so so much to me! Hugs and love friend, and here’s to coming together!!!

4. “We are all caterpillars finding our colonies through each other and when brought together, they emerge out of their cocoons and create the flight we call life.”

Together, we can transform! πŸ’–

Yes we can!!! Thank you for sharing and for your continuous support, means a lot friend!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ–€

5. Oh my, I was hooked from that first paragraph, such a beautiful notion. I feel like the paint strokes analogy resonated more because I love the sight of a drawing/painting coming together after so many errors and lines/strokes. A wonderfully penned write as always, Ace! πŸ€—βœ¨

Awe thank you D!! Here’s to painting this picture of life together!!! I am so truly grateful for all your support, love and kindness…means more than words can say!! Hope you’re well and much love πŸ–€

6. I cannot choose :))) I love them all, such beautiful paintings made from words as if, reminding us of our oneness, our light and our interconnectedness. And I also see the pure beautiful heart that paints these words from your pure beautiful soul.

Awe thank you so much!! You’ve made my day, I’m so touched!!! That was my hope with this piece! You truly are AWESOME and such a beautiful soul, appreciate you!! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

7. Ladysag77 says:

When we can become quiet and enjoy the stillness within, we see the veil of illusion drop and the beauty of everything in creation as a piece of ourselves and ourselves within it. The vibration of love within everything. That is what I felt while reading this, the reverberations of love. Spectacularly bright and resonating peace at the same time. Namaste my dear Ace πŸ™

Awe thank you so much and I’m so glad to hear that!! I deeply agree with your beautiful words! Your support truly means the world to me…words can’t describe!!! Grateful for you sis, much love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

8. Alina says:

Where do you get your ideas for these posts from?!! They are always so unique and worth reading. “We are all different foods with our own unique flavor and when mixed together, they create the umami dish we call life.” – This stood out the most for me πŸ‘βœ¨

Awe thank you and I’m so glad to hear that! YOU are awesome Alina, truly…words can’t describe how much your love and support means to me!! My ideas flow through this busy mind of mine that never stops thinking πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚. Lots of love πŸ–€

1. Alina says:

You’re welcome welcome and thanks. Well, you’re amazing at giving your ideas shape and putting whatever goes in your mind on paper! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awe thank you, that means a lot…blessed πŸ–€πŸ€—

3. Alina says:

You’re welcome, and I’m glad to hear that. Thanks, you too!

Wow, absolutely amazing. Shards of glass is the resonating one for myself.. keep spreading your unique creations sister. πŸŒΉπŸ™

Awe thank you Amber!! That one resonates the most with me too, no coincidence we agree πŸ˜‰! I truly appreciate you so much and your support means the world to me, love you sister πŸ–€

Love you sister. You make me smile and feel proud of you. πŸŒΉπŸ™

All beautiful Ace. :)) The image is amazing as well. Lots of love to you πŸŒΏπŸ’—πŸŽ¨

Lia!!! Missed you friend! Thank you so much! Your support means a lot to me and I’m always touched by your kind words! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Thank you Ace! It’s nice to feel missed. I’ve just been busy with some courses I’m taking but still love to check in now and then. :)) Thanks again!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

Of course!! You are a staple to this community and loved by many πŸ–€πŸ–€

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ§‘

Wow I love these! I love the petal one, the idea that despite being broken (‘torn’) we can come together to become something better as a whole really resonated with me. Beautifully written and much love ❀ ❀

Thank you so much Cait!!! Yes, cheers to that!! Friend, I’m running out of words to say how much I appreciate your love, support and connection…words truly can’t describe and I’m always touched!!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ–€

Beautiful comparisons, Ace! Very well explained too. Absolutely stunning darling!! Inspiration in every way! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ‘

Thank you so much Diana!! Awe, you’re so kind and inspire me as a person and poet!!! I’m so grateful for your support!! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

13. dailysunshinerain says:

this concept 😍😍

Awe thank you so much!!! Means a lot to me…which one resonates with you?? Hugs and love dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€