This has to be a test
They’ve both disappeared
And I’m left with this strange feeling in my chest
Maybe it’s pain or a sliver of heartbreak
The ground beneath me wants to shake
But I stay strong amidst this quake
I hear your voice telling me it’ll all be well
I’m letting this weird emotion dwell
Hoping an answer can come and yell
Or just waiting for my phone’s bell
I’ve let go, I’ve given space,
I’ve jumped in, I’ve done this chase
You’ve made me laugh and gleam
Now we’ve drifted into a different stream
I saw you in a dream
And I don’t know what to think
Was on the brink
But then you showed up and made things blurry
You, however, want me to worry
Out of nowhere, you ran
Leaving me, almost as if it was always your plan
I started to feel it coming, but I stayed
I can’t help but feel a bit betrayed
I still care and send you compassion’s aid
Oh Universe, I know you threw in this grenade
Waiting to see my being’s shade
Will I surrender and fade?
Or soak in the lesson and let love invade?
This day is up and down with emotion
Like the infinite waves of the ocean
I’ll always live for my soul’s devotion

I love

Ace

34 comments on “learning curves

1. nushhe says:

Woah Soo deep and superb!! ❤️❤️🤩 Good job Ace

Aww thank you so much Anushka! You bring a smile to my face and warmth to my heart!!!! I’m so grateful and touched by your support and kind words! Hugs 🤗

1. nushhe says:

No prob!! Ur reply makes my day. ❤️💕🥰

Absolutely beautiful. Some parts of it very relatable… and it’s all so perfectly and originally articulated. ❤︎🙏🌻🔆

Thank you so much Lia!!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite writers!! Your kind words and loving support always leave me so touched and grateful – truly!!! Appreciate you friend, much love and big hugs 🤗🤗

Hugs and likewise 🥰🙏💓

3. Very beautiful – engaging fully with the experience, feeling all there is to feel and yet always aligning to Love, surrendering to the Universe.

Awww thank you so much!! Yes indeed!!! I am so grateful for you!!! I love connecting with you – your loving words and overflowing support have a special place in my heart and soul!!! Much love dear friend 💛🖤💫

1. 🤗💛✨💛✨

4. Ladysag77 says:

“Always living for soul’s devotion” oh wow do I feel the heartache in this one. I too am experiencing the pain that I feared was coming with my partner. I think it may just be the end of our time together in this life. We have been separated for so long and since I have grown and healed do much, we are on different frequencies now. All I can do is pray for his own wellbeing and highest good. I like you have felt this rumbling for sometime. He is my bestest friend. I continue to ride the waves of emotion, upon the ocean, carefully as the tides shift. This as with everything else takes time, patience and grace. Yet as you write, caring for our souls is of the utmost importance and commitment ❤

Aww thank you so much!! Ah, I’m so sorry to hear that and I totally understand the pain or feeling. It’s such a tricky thing. This week, two relationships have kind of hit me in a strange place and it’s been really tough…I didn’t plan on posting yesterday but I wrote this poem and I knew I needed to get it out. Yes indeed, here’s to riding the waves of emotion together!!! We just have to trust in the Universe and remember everything happens for a reason, as hard as that can be at times! 🤪 As always, I am so grateful for you and your support – means so much!!!! Much love sis 🖤🖤🤗

It is so beautiful Ace 💖💖

Aww thank you so much, Ashok! That really means a lot to me coming from one of my favorite writers! I appreciate you and your support, much love 🖤🤗

Looks like our love for God and life is mutual my friend. I too love your thoughts 💖🤗

6. Nathi says:

So beautiful, Ace✨❤️

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m touched, your kind words and support mean a lot to me!!! Grateful for you, friend! Hugs 🤗🖤

1. Nathi says:

Always my pleasure 😇✨

How stunningly inspirational, Ace! Very well written and love the depth of every sentence!
    Keep up the brilliant work and stay blessed dear Ace.
    Have a lovely day! ❤️🎁🌹💐🤗😇

Aww thank you so much Diana!!! I am always deeply grateful and touched by your loving support, connection, kind words and thoughtfulness – means the world to me!!!! Appreciate you, friend! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

8. Athira says:

Amazing…👌🏻✍🏻

Aww thank you Athira!!! I truly appreciate your kindness and support, touched. Much love friend 🖤🤗

9. Athira says:

My pleasure🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

10. Alina says:

I was hooked from the first line and this was awe-inspiring. Why did I feel so many emotions in this amazing poem? Probably because you’re a commendable writer 👏👏

Wow, you make my day, Alina!!!! I’m so glad to hear that and YOU are awesome!!!! This poem is close to my heart so thank you so much for your loving words and kind support – so deeply grateful!!!! So much love and spirit hugs, friend 🖤🤗

1. Alina says:

I’m happy to hear that and thank you, but you’re awesome as well! Oh, it really is a beautiful poem! 🖤🤗✨

Aww 🖤🖤 you make my day!!!!

3. Alina says:

🖤🖤 Yayy!

11. Well expressed and the usage of rhyme did not feel forced, but the energy to press on was present. Love it and the inspired devotion of the soul sings in joy!

Aww thank you so much!! I am so deeply grateful for your loving support, thoughtful words and connection – means the world to me!!! Appreciate you, friend!! Much love 🖤

12. Oh, this was gorgeous ❤️

Thank you, D!!! I am so touched and grateful!! Big hugs and love 🖤🤗

!!! I love this one !!! 💕💕

Aww thank you, Aarushi!!! That means a lot to me, truly, I am so grateful!!!! Your kind words always bring a smile to my face/heart, much love 🖤🖤🤗✨