love’s lullaby

My voice in your head
Lying you down in this cozy bed
We will always be connected through this endless thread
It’s you through all these lifetimes I’ve led
I’m your day and night lullaby
Hugging you through any aching pain
Celebrating all the joys and highs you maintain
Pushing you to grow and fly like a plane
Rocking you to sleep no matter what clogs your brain
And always loving you no matter what stain
Or turn you take on this journey’s lane
I was with you from the moment you were born
I will be till the second this life ends
And forevermore
You must trust every here and now
It’s not in the how
Or the why or wow
It’s in the eternal vow
To remember everything happens for a reason
And is meant to be in your evolution
There are no problems nor solution
Those are just labels of this world’s institution
You are here for the truth revolution
Never fear being lonely
I am here and I’m not the only
I surround in everything you see
It just takes open eyes and a loving heart to be
I am your forever voice
Always here, it’s not a choice
It’s in our soothing lullaby you can hear peace rejoice
Ace

deception’s lullaby

This world is a dimension of its own
Many things are not known
It’s the truth that has not yet flown
Lies sitting on the throne
This deceptive movie being shown
Our reality is not at all what it seems
But it’s through love and light where my soul beams
I often wonder if this life I’m living is just a series of dreams
Because I know anything mainstream is just a bunch of schemes
We’re tricked and they want us divided in a million different teams
Their frequency of fear hums this corrupt lullaby
But I don’t believe in a good or bad guy
I believe in love
And I know fear is the illusion they want me to fall in
I just smile and grin
Because now with my eyes open
And my soul alive and awake
I can hear and watch their lullaby
I’m immune to it, I continue to fly
I have my own bubble
Protected from any 3D trouble
I thrive, fulfill my mission and spread my love double
Ace

I love this poetry series! Lullaby is a topic ripe with inspiration and can be interpreted in many different ways. In this case, the first poem is the Universe speaking to you, promising to be your forever lullaby. The second poem is about the world’s lies and the deceptive lullaby fear creates. But, each poem comes back to love because no matter what lullaby we hear, it’s our choice of how we interpret it. I hope this helps you on your journey!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

34 comments on “The Lullaby Series

1. Oh my god, this is gorgeous! I am in love with your unique and thoughtful posts or poems. ❤️❤️ This speaks volumes. 👍 Keep up the great work dear. ❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much!!!! Awwwww that means the world to me!!!!! Your continuous and overflowing connection, love, support and thoughtfulness means more than words can ever express – truly, I am eternally grateful!!!! So much love and spirit hugs to you, dear friend 🖤🤗✨

2. Alina says:

I like how you wrote them both with the same ending but with a different idea. And it truly is our choice in the end of whether we become fearless or fearful. Amazing like always!

Thank you so much Alina!!! Yes, you are right…it is our choice!!!! You’re so kind and I am deeply grateful for all the love and support you’ve shown me – always leaves me so touched!!!! Big hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

3. Love is the beginning, end and container of it all, so true!! Your Love’s lullaby is so soothing and comforting, as if words from the Universal Mother. The second lullaby is filled with wisdom about this world. Absolutely true, brilliant and beautiful poetry 💛💛

Aww thank you so much!!! I deeply deeply appreciate you, friend!!! Your support, loving words and thoughtfulness always means the world to me and leaves me so touched!!! And I love how you say Universal Mother…your wise words always inspire and resonate with me!! Big hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Much Love always :))

4. Superb! Love this:

“You must trust every here and now
    It’s not in the how
    Or the why or wow
    It’s in the eternal vow”

Aww thank you Benjamin!!! Your support and kind words mean so much to me – especially coming from one of my favorite writers!!!! I always love connecting with you, love and light🖤🤗✨

1. You’re welcome. You know, I always find something truly fantastic in what you write. So, it’s always exciting to see what will be next. :)🖤

Aww, you make my day!!! That means a lot, I appreciate you!!! And I always look forward to your pieces 🖤💛

Ace! The first is an ace message from a guardian angel voice. Love it. And yes the second acknowledges that there is that contrasting hum of fear that is around, which is the opposite of love. It’s a dedicated practice of focus that’s required, to overcome it. Which you seem to do effortlessly, in your positive affirmations, as usual. :)) Nicely done!! :)) xoxo

Aww Lia, thank you so much!! You’re so sweet, I’m always touched by your loving words and support!!!! Yes, you are so right and well said…a dedicated practice indeed!!! Appreciate you, dear friend…connecting with you is a highlight of my day!!!! Big hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

6. You amaze us with your thoughts everytime they express them.. 👍🏻😇👌🏻👌🏻🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻..

Awww thank you so much!!! You’re so kind, I am grateful to have connected with you!!! I’m always so touched by your continuous support – means a lot to me!!! Much love and hugs, dear friend 🖤🤗✨

Beautiful thoughts and poem Ace.

We know so little really. God alone 💖🙏

Thank you so much, Ashok!!! Your support and always loving words mean the world to me – truly, I am so grateful!!!! And yes, well said my friend…you are right! Much love and spirit hugs 🖤🖤🤗

My pleasure Ace 💖🤗

So beautifully written Ace!! LOVED the way you have captured love, and life in both the lullabies. Very very beautiful indeed! Your poems and words are soothing to the soul. Keep going Ace. You are amazing and such a positive soul. Stay blessed ❤️👍🙏💕💐🌹🤗🤗🤗👏👏

Aww thank you so much, Diana!!!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite writers!!!! I’m so touched; words can’t express how grateful I am for all your loving support, energy, words and connection – truly!!!!! So glad to have connected with you, dear friend!!!! Much love 🖤🖤🤗

9. nushhe says:

This soooo beautifully written! U words are Soo soothing and it makes a perfect poem. This was one of the best soothing beautiful poem ever written by u… Sending lots of love ur way ❤️❤️❤️😊💕🥰

Aww Anushka, thank you so much!!!! You make my day!!!! I am smiling ear to ear!! Your support, kind words, connection and thoughtfulness leaves me so touched and grateful!!!! You the best! Much love and big hugs, friend 🖤🖤

1. nushhe says:

This is nothing Ace!! ❤️❤️🥰 I believe u can touch the stars and the moon and one day every one will know who u really are!!

Awwwwww 🥺☺️ you’re awesome!! I believe the same for you, the Universe is lucky to have such a bright, amazing and talented soul like you!!!

3. nushhe says:

See! Ur delicate words truly bring a smile on everyone! Keep shining.. ❤️💛

10. It definitely is our choice! This was an exquisite pair of poems, Ace! I loved how you captured the different sides but brought them to the same conclusion! Heartfelt poetry! 💕✨

Aww thank you so much, D!!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite poets!!!! I’m so grateful for all the love and support you’ve shown me – means more than words can say!!!! Much love and spirit hugs 🖤🖤🤗

11. haoyando says:

Well said–“labels of this world’s institution”. Exactly what I feel. “I don’t believe in a good or bad guy I believe in love.” That’s so true. Spread your word and spread your love in your fearless double style.

Thank you so much! That’s so kind of you to quote it, I appreciate!!! Nice to know someone rooted to the truth like yourself! So grateful for your encouraging words and kind support – means a lot!!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

PS – I answered your comment on your latest post but it didn’t go through 🤪…WP sometimes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. I’ll just put it here: “Of course! I mean every word! Aww you’re so kind, that means a lot! Glad to have connected with you 😊😉😂”

1. haoyando says:

Yes, connection and communication. 😉😊😆 freely and fearlessly.

Thank you!! I appreciate you stopping by and your support!! Much love, new friend🖤🤗

12. plgraphy says:

Amazing image , no words to say

I know, right?!? 😁