My mind has many paradoxes
It’s like the maze of my soul
Some days, I think I know each hole
The next day, I’m on a new stroll
There is no magical key
Where I’ll wake up and know every wave in my sea
I guess that’s the thing about this realm
Those at the helm
Don’t have the answers
Those around me
Don’t have the answers
I AM the answer
As my thoughts and dreams are the dancer
My mind is filled with many curves
Each piece has its purpose it serves
Connected to my being and its nerves
I am not what a version of me deserves
I am the me I choose to be through the power of mind
I am one of a kind
I am my soul and head intertwined
I am the Universe aligned
The stars and voices combined
My head can be blurry and odd
Unpredictable but a channel of god
Alive and abroad
Here’s the thing
My mind is always the voice I sing
No matter which way I swing
We’re connected though this magical string
Never lonely, it’s the Universe I bring
Ace

27 comments on “my maze

It’s gorgeous. A beautiful mind indeed. And a pleasure to read. Love love love, and thanks for sharing. 🤗💗

Aww thank you so much Lia!!! It’s always a pleasure connecting with you, seriously a highlight of my day!!! Your loving words, thoughtfulness and kind support mean the world to me!!!!! Appreciate you, much love 🖤🖤🤗

2. Very much relatable dear. 🥰🥰 Your writings are so unique that it always have a deep truth in it. Thanks for sharing this today 😍😍 Much love

Aww thank you so much!!!! That means a lot especially coming from one of my favorite writers!!! You’re awesome, I’m so grateful we connected!!!! And as always, I’m so touched by your support!!! Big hugs and love 🖤🤗

3. henhouselady says:

Thank you for sharing this poem. I love the idea of thoughts and dreams being the dancers in your mind.

Aww, of course! Thank YOU for your kind words, support and connection – means a lot!!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

4. Alina says:

This was very relatable and you captured it amazingly! The first 12 lines are perfect! I mean, Wow Ace!

Aww Alina, you’re too kind!!! Thank you so much! I am beyond touched and grateful for all the smiles you’ve brought to my face/heart through your overflowing love, support and connection!!! Grateful for you, dear friend! Big hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. Alina says:

🖤🤗✨

5. Wow Ace. Beautiful does not begin to describe this piece. I absolutely love it!Thank you for sharing these heartfelt and relatable words.🙌 ❤️

Aww Grace, thank you so much!! That means a lot coming from such a talented poet like yourself!!! I’m truly touched by your support and connection, appreciate you!! Much love 🖤

1. You’re very welcome. Same here, I truly feel the same way towards you and look forward to reading much more of your work. Much love my friend.❤️💕

Aww, you make my day!!! 🖤🖤🤗

6. Love this piece. It really got even more fantastic as it went along. Great work!

Thank you so much!!! Aww, that means a lot!! I am so so grateful for your support and kind words…touched. Much love, friend 🖤💛🤗

1. You’re welcome!! Lots of standout lines here.

7. Never lonely, it’s the Universe I bring – so gorgeous!
    I love the sense of power and affirmations you bring along with describing the experiences of wandering through the caves of our heart-mind-brain. Never know which room within we wake up in, feel locked in or locked out, we are the key 🙂

Aww thank you so much!!! Words can’t express how touched and grateful I am to you for all the love, support, thoughtfulness, connection, kindness and loving energy you’ve shown me – truly means so so much to me!!!! And yes, we are indeed the key!!! Lots of love and big hugs to you, dear friend 💛🖤

1. Much Love to you always :)))

A graceful poem and so well written as always, Ace! Very beautiful! I get so motivated with your thoughts. Keep going, Ace! Stay blessed and have a lovely day ❤️❤️🌷💐🙏😊😇🤗🤗🤗

Aww thank you so much, Diana!!! You are always so kind! I’m so grateful and touched for all the love and support you’ve shown me – means more than words can say!!!! You are awesome and I’m so glad we connected!!!! Much love and hugs, dear friend 🖤🤗

Taking a stroll inside our mazes can be the best adventure in the mysterious unknown. Exploring all there is and shining love throughout it all. You’re beautiful Ace ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍

You are so right, it is the best adventure…I love how you say that!!! Awwww, you’re awesome!!! You bring a huge smile to my face and soul, always grateful for you, sis!!!! Big hugs and so much love 🖤🤗

10. The affirmation that my mind has many curves. the maze of moving through the thoughts. This piece of poetry holds the energy to motivate and flows like a river!

Aww thank you, Tony!!! You’re always so thoughtful! I am so grateful for your support, love and poetic words – means so so much to me!!! Appreciate you, friend 🖤🤗

Speechless 😶