So much can be said by saying nothing at all
So much power in no words
So much can be read when the body talks
So much value in the unheard

Whispers in the dark
Your echoes leave a mark
The power in your tone
Becomes a reality I’ve known

Words act as a distraction
In each interaction
Impact just a fraction,
Action births reaction

Nothing is actually sour
Belief has all the power
Like caged birds, unspoken words cry
The force of choice will let them fly

Thoughts in your head, unsaid
Yet you expect me to know?
When the message is unsent,
Can’t see into your soul

So little can be read by doing nothing at all
So much charge in the still
So little can be said when doing nothing but talk
So much to say, let alone to fulfill

Ace (@fearlessfreesoul) + Binnzy (@binnzythewriter)

45 comments on “unspoken words cry

1. πŸ–€πŸ–€

πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€

2. Unspoken words Cry! It definitely is πŸ™Œ
    This Collab has come out so well. Good job dear Ace ❀️

Awww thank you so much!!! I’m deeply touched!! Grateful for you, your support and loving words!!!! You’re awesome, dear friend!! Much love and hugs πŸ€—πŸ–€βœ¨

3. This piece truly left me speechless, so eloquent and perfect. Great work my friend.❀️

Aww thank you so much, Grace!!! That leaves me so touched and with a huge smile on my face!!!! I’m deeply grateful for your love, kind words and support – always!!! Big hugs and love to you friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. You are very welcome. Truly enjoyed.❀️

4. nushhe says:

Soo very beautiful!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜

Aww thank you Anushka!! Your kind words and support always mean a lot to me!!! So much love and big hugs, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

5. Nathi says:

Eloquently penned and a brilliant collab!!

Aww thank you!!! I always appreciate your kind words and support – truly means so much to me!!! Appreciate you, friend!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Nathi says:

Always my pleasure πŸ˜‡
        Keep writing and inspiring ✨✍️

Stillness does speak Ace πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– Beautiful poem

Aww thank you, Ashok!!! And yes it does! I’m always so grateful for your support, connection and thoughtful words – means so much to me!! Much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

πŸ’–πŸ€—

7. Ahhhh,…The gift of silence is Golden.
    Great collab Ace!πŸ’–

Yes indeed!!! Aww thank you so much Cindy!! I always appreciate your kind support, means a lot!! Much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Silence in itself is a language with a lot of manifestations.

Yes indeed, very well said my friend. Thank you so much for your continuous support, means a lot to me!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

You’re welcome, AceπŸ™

“nothing is actually sour” I don’t know why but this is a very profound but funnny line! Well written Ace! πŸ’•πŸ’•

Aarushi!!! I missed you!! Aww thank you!! Honestly, I just needed something good to rhyme with power! πŸ€ͺ I always appreciate your thoughtful comments and support, means so so much to me!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—

That makes it even funnier, I love how it worked out though 🀩🀩🀩

Silence truly is golden and so healing. I unplugged yesterday and spent all day at the beach, it was glorious. Lovely and so melodic Ace. What a masterpiece 😍

Yes, it is healing! Oh that’s so great to hear! I also got some beach time yesterday (hence, the cover pic) and it is, as you say, glorious!! Aww thank you so much, sis!!! I’m always so deeply touched by your overflowing love, support and connection – means more than words can say!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

11. Alina says:

WOW, you two! This was amazing amazing amazing!! This reminded me of what Sappho said ‘What cannot be said will be wept.’ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww Alina!!!! You are AMAZING!! Thank you so much!! Oh yes, that is a beautiful quote…thank you for sharing! Your thoughtfulness, connection and support always leaves me so touched and grateful!!! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Alina says:

πŸ–€πŸ€—

2. πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

The title sent a shiver down my spine!! Awesome piece, Ace. Your poems are always a pleasure to read. I am lucky to read themπŸ€β€οΈπŸ€—πŸŒ·πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Aww thank you so much Diana!!! You’re always so kind!! I’m lucky to read your amazing poems and to connect with you!!! So touched and grateful for all your support and loving words – means a lot to me!!! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

13. What cannot be said will be wept – I read somewhere, your poem is so amazing, I loved the line -Like caged birds, unspoken words cry.

It is so powerful to acknowledge this, and the power of our belief, our choices and all that might be unexpressed. Silence speaks volumes often as also talking can create noise if it doesn’t come from a calm silence.

Aww thank you!!! Yes indeed, it’s funny how silence can be loud and talking can be quiet…the paradoxes of this Universe πŸ€ͺ. I always appreciate your thoughtful words, connection and loving support – means more than words can say!!! I’m so truly touched. Much love and big hugs, friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

Heyyyy…. this is beautiful, you two. A perfect collab. πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’•

Aww thank you Lia, that means a lot!!! I’m always so grateful for your kind words, support and connection…touched!!!! Appreciate you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

15. Thanks Lia πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ€˜πŸΎπŸ–€

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

This colab is hands down one of the best

Awwwww you’re the best!!!! Thank you!! I think I can speak for Binnzy here…that means so so much to both of us!!! So touched by your encouraging words and loving support – truly!!! Xx πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€

What a beautiful collab!! ✨

Aww thank you!!!! That means a lot, we are so grateful!! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€

Beautiful, Ace. I love how you play with what is spoken and unspoken and the space between. Lovely. ❀️

Aww thank you so much, Jeff!! Your kind words and thoughtful support mean a lot to both of us – truly! Much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

You’re both very welcome, my friends. Is my pleasure. Thank you! Love and light to you both. ❀️😊