I lay in bed, nighttime has long fallen and my dreams are still waiting for me. Thoughts are swirling and life’s many questions are circling in my head. My breath grabs my awareness and everything else disappears. I start watching my body’s inhaling and exhaling as I marvel at the magic of vibration. When a thought enters my mind, my breathing becomes harder and loses its flow, so, I let my thoughts float away like traveling leaves and come back to the roots of my breath.

Life is all over the place, reality is a busy space and this journey is sometimes a chase; but, one thing is for sure – my breath will always leave a trace. The invisible words in my mind have a breath of their own, my voice has its breath, the trees have theirs, the wind flows through breath – the Universe breathes through us all. I think it’s the little things in life we sometimes forget and now more than ever, we have to remember the power of breath.

Our breath is an eternal reset. Life is up and down, our emotions sway, our heart opens and closes, our soul goes through many phases and this reality of our perception is ever-changing. But, our breath is always there comforting us along the way, connecting us to the Universe and to the miracles all around. If we all paid more attention to our breath, our words would have more power because we’d learn to use our breath wisely. There’s a flow to peace, it’s a zone we all know deep down. The key to that flow is breath because when we come back to our breath, we come back to our soul.

Breathe deeply in the knowing that you are connected to all, alive with purpose and made of the stars and the sun! Sometimes, a breath of fresh air is all you need to remember your strength, courage, light and magic!!!! I encourage you to take a few moments in your day to simply sit with breath and tap into its frequency – love. You are your breath, your breath is you!!

Be fearless and free -Ace

28 comments on “The Power Of Breath

1. Aditi Anvita says:

“the Universe breathes through us all”
    Wonderful post…spreading so refreshing vibes…I am so glad to read this☺…keep sharing, Ace🤗

Aww thank you so much!!! You are so sweet, your kind word bring a huge smile on my face!!! So grateful for you, friend!! Much love and big hugs 🤗🤗🖤

2. Sometimes, a breath of fresh air is all you need to remember your strength, courage, light and magic!!This definitely is me ❤️❤️ Very well written dear Ace ❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m glad to hear that, you’re so kind!!! I’m always so touched and grateful by your support and encouraging words – means a lot!!! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗

Perfect… :))) 💗

Aww, thanks Lia!! You’re the best!! Appreciate you, friend 🖤🖤🤗

4. Very nice Ace. I find that the simple act of taking a breath is therapeutic in so many ways. Thanks so much for sharing. Amazing writing as always.❤️

Aww Grace, thank you so much!! Yes, it is indeed therapeutic. And of course, thank YOU for being so kind and supportive – I’m touched and deeply grateful!!! Appreciate you, friend…much love 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure.❤️

5. The invisible words in my mind have a breath of their own, my voice has its breath, the trees have theirs – I love this Ace 💛 our breath picks up the vibration of everything that intersects us from out there or within. It is a bridge that connects and also reads from all our worlds. It is a powerful tool to anchor ourselves in our authentic being, and also empowers us to make choices that are nourishing to our soul. I agree with you, it is so beautiful that the Universe breathes through us.

Aww thank you so much!!!! I always appreciate your thoughtful and supportive comments – means the world to me!!! I so agree and I love what you say about anchoring in our authentic being…well said!!! Your connection, love and support always leaves me so touched…you’re awesome!!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Absolutely my pleasure, Much love to you 💛❣️💝

It is such a beautiful synchronicity that today in my early morning meditation I was hardly breathing and there was utter peace.
    My Guru, Paramahansa Yogananda, has given us a very powerful technique of meditation in which we watch our breath. Do check it out sometime: Yogananda.org
    All his teachings are covered in Home Study lessons.

Isn’t breath mind stuff Ace? Breath/Mind is all there is 😇

Oh that is a beautiful synchronicity, Ashok! Thank you so much sharing! And I will check it out…appreciate it! It is, you are so right…well said! I am always so grateful for your thoughtful words and kind support – means a lot to me!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

My pleasure my dear friend 💖🤗

7. Fresh air is so enlivening and magical.. I constantly remind myself to breathe these days and yes, especially in bed at night or on waking.. breath is life.. is spirit.. is God. ❤

It is indeed magical! Good job you, and yes…breath is all! Appreciate your thoughtfulness, support and connection – means so much!!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

8. Alina says:

Amazing reminder! ‘Our breath is an eternal reset.’ – such a beautiful line. A good read like always! ✨✨

Aww thank you Alina!!! That’s my favorite line too!! I’m always beyond touched/grateful for all the love, support and kindness you show me – means more than words can say!!! Appreciate you, lovely friend! Much love 🤗✨🖤

1. Alina says:

✨🖤🤗

A magnificent post. Breathing may look easy, but it’s very important.

Aww KK, thank you so much!!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite writers!! Yes, well said…it’s the most important. I’m so grateful for your kind support and connection – touched. Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

Thank you, Ace, for your lovely words. I also like your writings. I think I have read all of your posts. Keep writing and stay blessed 🙏

Aww, of course and thank you! I always appreciate your continuous support…means more than words can say. Always, and same to you 🖤🤗

Yesss!! You are breath and breath is you! A truth in itself! Lovely, Ace. I think we think alot alike😊😊😉. A beautiful piece again. Keep the motivation coming dear friend ❤️😘💐🤗🌹👏❤️

Aww thank you so much, Diana!! Ah yes, I think we do! 😊😆 You’re always so kind, and I’m beyond touched by all the love and support you’ve shown me!! Grateful for you, amazing friend!!!! Much love 🖤

11. You always bring beautiful tears to my eyes by the way you stir my soul.

Please excuse my absence 💓

Oh of course, no worries at all!!! Glad you’re back!!! And aww, you’re so kind! I’m touched by your loving words…means a lot! Much love 🖤🤗