Remember that night?

When I tucked under the covers and sighed. You heard me and I knew you were there, so I told you – I fully trust you, forever and always. You smiled; it was a moment you always knew was coming but something still surreal.

Remember that night?

I had that dream and when I woke up nothing else could grab my attention. Feelings so real, experiences I wanted to remember forever and hints I knew were becoming knowings. And then this wave came over me and I realized more than the dream being so real, it was that you were so real. You’d heard my thoughts and transformed them into a reality that set my worries at ease – you said, “Trust me, this path is meant to be.”

Remember that night?

I stared at the ceiling in hopes to hear your voice. You didn’t come then; looking back, I know you were there. So many voices had my attention that yours became lost. When I finally silenced everything else, you whispered in my ear, “I am always here.”

Remember that night?

We held each other tight in the warm embrace of synchronicity. You stroked my aura and blew through my reality bubble, it was the first time I really saw you in the outside world. You connected the dots and through your little message I saw your laughter peek through. Laughter, because even though it was the first time for me, it was the billionth time for you.

Remember that night?

I told you, there’s no way. I told you that you were wrong. It seemed so far away and your guidance just felt more like a dream then reality. And then you quieted and ran away, but, I saw you the next morning. You presented yourself in the form of a sign and I laughed because, of course, you’re always right; that is, if right or wrong exists. Instead of whispering, you screamed in my head, “Dreams and reality are the same thing.”

Remember that night?

You were talking to me, I was talking to you. And when I confused the voices you came through; it all became blurry. This time, my heartbeat became louder and its rhythm confirmed my instinct, “Yes, you are both one. You are the Universe, the Universe is you.”

And that night, my whole reality changed – and power had a new meaning

Ace

Inspired by lyrics in a song and personal memories, this is seriously one of my favorite pieces. These are all real life experiences I’ve been through with the Universe, so, it’s even more special. And when I say “power had a new meaning”, I mean that power became about me realizing I have the strength of the whole Universe inside me forever, always and through every lifetime. And so do you!! I hope this helps you on your journey!! Be fearless and free -Ace

51 comments on “Remember That Night?

This poem is like the universal angel it writes about. A delight to read, and to feel hugged by. Beautiful work as always Ace! 💗🙏🧡❤️

Aww thank you so much, Lia!! I’m glad to hear that! As always, I’m so truly touched by your support and touching words – means more than you can know! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗✨

❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏🙏

This is pure amazing!
    Sorry imma running low in words. ❤️

Aww Riya, thank you so much!!! You’re so sweet, no sorry at all!!!! I’m so happy, touched and grateful by all the love, support, connection and kindness – means more than words can say!!!! I guess I’m running low on words too lol 😂😂. Hugs and love, sis 🖤🖤🤗

3. minametry84 says:

Georgeous words

Thank you so much, Mina!!!

I don’t use Facebook or any social media!

4. Alina says:

I like how you say ‘remember that night’ again and again. It makes the writing more powerful and have a stronger effect. I had to stop and think when you wrote ‘Power had a new meaning’. It’s such a thoughtful sentence! Well done, Ace!!

1. Kat Br says:

Agree! and every ‘Remember that night?’ line, it forces me to remember my own.. powerful ❤

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m so thrilled to hear that as it was my hope with this piece!!! Your love, support, thoughtfulness and connection means the world to me!! I appreciate you!!! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗✨

Thank you so much, Alina!! I’m so glad to hear that. And yes, it has a few meanings 🤪, so, thank you for taking the time to read and appreciate!!!! Your love and support leaves me beyond words touched, truly!!! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Alina says:

Of course 🖤🤗

P.s I was wondering if your site is an award free one or not?

Aww you’re sweet 🖤. I’m always open to awards!! So not award free. 😊

3. Alina says:

🖤✨ Thanks, I’m glad to hear that!

You know I love this picture because I too used it in a recent post. It reminds me of walking on a rainbow, the chakra system of our energy centers. Walking down memory lane with you my dear and sending you so much love and light 💗💗💗💐🌈🤸‍♀️🎉😁

Ah I totally forgot about that! 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s so funny how we both connected with the image!! I hadn’t thought of it in that way, but I love that…thank you for the new perception!!! I’m kind of obsessed with these watercolor images 🤪 and anything path/journey-like catches my attention! Aww you’re so kind, I am forever grateful for you, sis!!!! You’re amazing, much love 🖤🤗

6. Remember that I said, your writings are inspiring me!!! And so did this! Lovely beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️ The flow and the words flow magically. 🤝

Awwww you’re the best and so thoughtful!!! I do remember!!! You make my day and bring a huge smile to my face!!! Appreciate you so much, dear friend 🥰🖤🥰. Hugs 🤗🤗🤗

7. Bravo Ace! What an amazing piece! I actually felt as if I was experiencing it all through your eyes.
    Well done my friend. ❤️ 🙌 ❤️

Thank you so much, Grace!!! Aww that’s so great to hear! I’m so blessed to have connected with you and I’m deeply grateful for all the love, support and kindness you’ve shown me!!!! Appreciate you, friend!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. You are very welcome. Truly enjoyed.❤️

8. We held each other tight in the warm embrace of synchronicity. You stroked my aura and blew through my reality bubble,

This is a brilliant piece and truly exudes your authentic experience of it ❣️ I couldn’t stop myself from picking my most favorite expressions of your description of this miraculous glowing adventure and realization with the Universe 🌈

Awwwww thank you so much!!! You’re the best!!! I am so grateful for you and our connection!!! You’re so kind to quote it, I love hearing your favorite parts!!! As always, I’m truly touched by your support and loving words – means the world to me!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Hugs and Love always to you :))))

This piece of writing is so creative and absolutely beautiful, Ace. Loved this part, “Trust me, this path is meant to be.” Sometimes, we forget that everything happens for a reason. What seems like a tragedy may, in fact, be what’s best for us. Love this so much. Keep inspiring, Ace, I love your work so much 👏💕

Aww thank you so much, Wardah!!! Yes you are so right, it’s always good to be reminded of that!! I appreciate you so much!!! And your support always leaves me deeply touched, you’re amazing!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗✨💫

Of course!! I should be the one thanking you!! Lots of love to you too, Ace 💛

10. nushhe says:

This is too good Ace! Soo deep and emotional. ❤️❤️💕 I was indeed remembering these things only couple of mins back and I was so angry and sad but now this poem made my day with a lovely message
    “ whoever you love and whoever loved u always stick with you no matter what. And it doesn’t matter if they don’t say I love you but they always will love you and say it in their heads”

Aww thank you for sharing, Anushka!!! That’s a beautiful quote and brings me so much comfort too!!! I appreciate you and your support, always makes my day!!! Your bright, glowing light is one I’m so lucky to have connected with!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. nushhe says:

I should be the one to thank you! You saved my relationship with ur post. Thanks a lot Ace!!! Thankyou soo soo much ❤️😀😍

Awwwww it’s a pleasure, it makes my day to hear that!!!! Always here for you 😊🖤

Absolutely ethereal to read, Ace. The flow of your pieces makes reading a true bliss😌😌. Loved the message in this one. Stay blessed my dear! ❤️❤️😊💐🙏🤗

Thank you, Diana!!! Awww that means so much coming from someone who creates such magical/blissful flows like yourself!!! I always am touched and grateful for your loving support, truly!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

this is
    cute, ace! i love reading pieces that incorporate little details from our own lives. this one makes me comfortable just by its imagery!! its all so powerful ❤

Aww thank you so much, Aarushi!! I’m so glad to hear that! You are awesome, dear friend!!! I always appreciate your touching support and thoughtful words – means the world to me!!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

❣️❣️

13. Goodness, this was so touching and powerful; almost like a letter of gratitude and acknowledgement! Incredible write as always, friend!❤️

D, I was just thinking about you!!!! I miss connecting, friend!! Thank you so much, I deeply appreciate your always kind and supportive comments – means more than words can express!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗✨

1. Aw.. you’re too kind! Me too, I’ve been busy with some school stuff lately but I hope to get back soon!
        Always a pleasure stopping by your blog, Ace! It exudes so much positive charm and energy! ❤️

Awww that means a lot!!! No worries at all, I understand!! Stay awesome, friend 🖤

The line that “dreams and reality are the same thing” was quite appealing, but the repetitive use of “remember that night” made it more powerful. Emotion appeared to flow smoothly and direct from the heart. A beautiful piece, Ace👌👌

Aww thanks so much, KK!! I really appreciate that and your kind support means the world to me – I’m always so touched and grateful! Much love, friend ✨💫🖤

Wow Ace this is so beautifully written!! And I really really love the repetition of the rhetorical question and the last line is just amazing wow. Much love my friend, hope you’re well ❤ ❤

Aww Cait, thank you so much!!!! I miss connecting with you, dear friend!!!!! Your support and loving words always leaves me so touched and grateful – you’re awesome!!!!! I am well, thank you…hope you are too!!! Hugs and love 🤗🤗🖤

16. dailysunshinerain says:

beautiful ace !!!

Aww thank you so much!!!! I always appreciate your kind words, connection and support! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

17. Shelley says:

I absolutely love this 100% 💛👈🏽

Aww thank you so much, Shelley!!! That means a lot, I appreciate you!!! 🤗🖤 Much love, my friend.

1. Shelley says:

Your very welcome my friend..❤Keep up the excellent work!🥰🙏🏽