This Life – 1:48

I’m so happy to share this video with you!!! I love the music behind this one and the overall Universe theme! I know life is up and down and challenges come our way, but, we must remember this life is our journey’s blink – let’s enjoy it!!! Some times, we forget the simplest things like excitement and having fun on this journey!!! So, I hope this video reminds you of that. Please comment with your thoughts on this video, I’d so love to hear!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

Go check out my debut video album, IMAGINE + REALITY, and my sophomore video album, FREEDOM!!!

Album #3 is on the way 😁

50 comments on “New Single Out Now!!!!

Wow! This is amazingggg πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜

Awwww, thank you so much Riya!!! You’re amazing!!! Appreciate you, sis πŸ–€πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Aww thank you so much!! I really appreciate you stopping by and your kind words! Much love, new friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Please read my post

Ace this is so amazing!! Love the “We’re in this life together” slide, and also this quote: “You know deep down, this life is a blink in your soul’s journey.” Beautifully stated! And such a beautiful single! This is so inspiring like always πŸ‘πŸ’–

Aww thank you so much, Wardah!! Your kind words always inspire, encourage and touch me!!! You’re awesome!!! That’s one of my favorite quotes in the video too!! Always grateful for your loving support!!! Hugs, dear friend πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€

Aww you’re awesome too, Ace! Never forget that! You are so welcome πŸ€—πŸ’›

Wow. Shall check out tomorrow Ace

Aww thank you so much, Ashok!! Do let me know what you think!! I always appreciate your support, much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

Life is to be lived, with all the offerings, the rainbow of experiences and emotions are what make us alive!!! Spectacular statements expressed here in your video sister. Love you so dearly πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ€—πŸŽ†πŸ’—πŸ¦‹πŸŒ

Yes indeed, sister!!!!! Awww thank you so much!!! I love YOU!!! Always touched and grateful for your support, kind words and loving energy – means more than words can say!!! Hugs and love, sis πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

5. Aditi Anvita says:

“In deep down you know that this life is a blink in soul’s journey”
    Wow! Amazingly crafted emotions…extraordinary and just beautiful☺

Aww thank you so much! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite creators!! I always appreciate your support and kind words – means the world to me!!! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Aditi Anvita says:

You are most welcome😊

6. Your creations are unique dear Ace ❀️.
    I absolutely loved this video and the music is just lovely. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Quotes in the video is my favourite! Keep up the great work Ace β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’•

Aww thank you!!! You’re always so kind and encouraging! I love and appreciate you, dear friend!!!! Your support means so so much to me, you’re awesome!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ–€

7. inaloveworld says:

Amazing and Congratulations!

Aww thank you so much!! That means a lot!! Love and light πŸ’«πŸ–€

1. inaloveworld says:

You are more than welcome!
        ❀ πŸ”† 🌈

8. Swaying side to side while writing this comment Ace! Love Love Love it!!! Excellent messages! Very well done!❀️

Aww Grace, I’m so happy to hear that!!!! You’re the best, I truly appreciate you!!! And I’m always deeply touched by your loving support – means more than words can say!!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ–€

1. ❀️ πŸ€— ❀️

Beautiful reminders, sweet and upbeat, and your work is a true delight to hear and read, dear Ace… stay awesome. πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽΆ

Thank you so much, Lia!!! You make my day with your touching words, encouragement and loving energy/support!!!! You’re amazing, dear friend!!! So grateful for you πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

10. Love the music and great words to live by Ace!πŸ‘πŸ’–

Thank you so much, Cindy!! Your support always means a lot to me!! Much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. You’re so welcome Ace!πŸ’–

Wow Ace this is so cool! The words are so inspiring and so well written. Much love my friend and I’m excited for more ❀️❀️

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m always touched by your kind words and support – means the world to me!!! Grateful for you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€

12. I love love love this one dear Ace. I truly enjoy the resonance with my intention of finding that feeling of high of joy in life. The music you chose is perfectly uplifting and your messages are so beautiful and synchronous with what’s emerging in my heart. I definitely feel brighter after visiting your post :)))

Thank you so much!!! Aww I’m so glad to hear it as that is my hope with my videos. So, you make my day!!! Words really can’t express how deeply touched I am for all the love and support you’ve shown me, you’re amazing!!! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

1. You are very welcome, much Love.

Aww I LOVE this video, Ace!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍

Thank you so much!!!! You’re amazing!!!!! I am so grateful for your support, means a lot!!! Hugs and love, friend πŸ–€

You’re amazing πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—πŸ’ž
        Hugs and love to you tooπŸ€—

14. Alina says:

Amazing quotes like always! You did a great job making this, Ace!

Thank you so much, Alina!! You’re always so kind and supportive, I love connecting with you!! Grateful for you, hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. Alina says:

Grateful for you too, Ace πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€

Excellent video, Ace. Quotes are beautiful and the background music is superb. Well done!!!

Aww thank you so much, KK!!! Your support leaves me deeply touched and I am so grateful for your kind/encouraging words – means more than words can say!! You’re awesome, friend!! Much love πŸ–€

You’re welcome, my friend πŸ™

16. Sweet sounds. Fresh stuff. Almost want to put words to this.

Awww thank you so much!!! You’re so kind!! Grateful for you, friend πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. Welcome! Well-deserved, of course!

17. Kamande M says:

Wonderful single, cant wait for the album!! Also what software do you use to create your videos?

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear that, you’re the first to notice!!!! I appreciate you and your support so much!! I use canva.com – it’s so versatile and such a great creativity platform. I highly recommend! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Kamande M says:

No problem im always glad to support! and I’ll check canva out, looks like a good graphic tool when in capable hands

18. Brilliant work, my friend! I absolutely loved how you said feelings and emotions are the soul’s voice! It’s a lovely thought!✨

Aww thank you so much!!! Yes, it’s a comforting one to me!! Grateful for you, friend!!! Big hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—