Universe Hug #4

The Bridge In Between – 2:05

This video is from my debut video album, IMAGINE + REALITY. In that album, I broke it up into parts. So 8 videos were about imagining your reality, 8 were about your reality being your imagination and then there’s 1 video about the in-between of creating your reality. That one video, is our Universe Hug for today! I love this video because it’s like a journey from just thinking to really believing. The music is also so soothing and comforting. I hope this helps you on your journey! Here’s to imagining our dream realities!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

If you’re new to this series, here’s Universe Hug #3 and below gives you a behind the scenes explanation of how this series was born!

Each week, I plan on posting an old video of mine as a little change up of posts, a charge of energy/motivation and a flash to the past – I’m calling it The Universe Hug Series! My mom always taught me that the little signs/synchronicities the Universe gives are like little hugs, thank you Mom!! So, my hope with this series is to give you many Universe Hugs!

And if you want more videos like this, check out my video albums – IMAGINE + REALITY & FREEDOM!

25 comments on “Universe Hug #4

All your posts are obviously the besttt!
    You my friend are amazing! What you do is stupendous!
    You are marvellous buddy
    This post is Very nice..keep it up..n always chin up

Awww Riya, YOU are the best!! This message makes my day!! Thank you so much for your loving support and super kind words – means more than words can say!!! I’m so beyond words touched! I love and appreciate you, sister!!!! Big hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

2. Beautiful, as usual.. 🙏🏻😇👌🏻👌🏻…

Aww thank you so much!! I always appreciate your support!! Much love 🖤

Like a hug from Universe and from you my dear Ace 🥰🥰 So beautiful my friend ❤Love you sis, enjoy your week!

Awww thank you so much, sis!! I’m so happy you felt the 🤗🤗🤗. You’re amazing, I deeply appreciate you and your support!! Love you, and same to you!!! 🖤🖤🥰

4. And again with a beautiful video. ❤️❤️
    I love the positivity through out and especially where it comes I am…..
    We truly are strong, brave, free, honest, kind and many things…. But we just don’t realise it. Loved the entire video. 🥰❤️❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much!!! You’re always so kind and supportive, I am grateful for you!!! We truly are, you are so right!!! Here’s to coming together and always reminding each other!! I’m deeply touched by your overflowing love and support – means the world to me!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

5. Excellent Ace! Wonderful picture, music and message combo. I truly love these videos. Well done my friend.❤️

Thank you so much, Grace!!! Awww you’re the best!! That means the world to me and I’m so touched by your support – truly/deeply!!!! Appreciate you, hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. My pleasure.I truly enjoyed.❤️💕

6. Your Universal hugs spread such positive brightness and lightness always – truly enjoyed to receive in the middle of a contemplative day!

Thank you so much!!! Awww I’m so glad to hear that!!! You’re always so kind and encouraging!!! Words truly can’t express how much your overflowing love and support means to me – I’m always deeply touched!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

Grace, you know your posts bring so much positivity. Like seriously. I love this video. And I love this series you are doing. So proud to be your friend, tons and tons of love to you! You’re so soulful 🥺❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

Aww Rishika, you are amazing!!! I am so proud to be your friend!! This message makes my day and brings a huge smile to my face – words can’t express how much you’re loving support and kindness means to me!!! So grateful for you, dear friend!! Hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Awesome. Love the video, and the message, Ace. 🙏😊❤

Aww thank you so much, Jeff!!! I really appreciate your kind words and support – means a lot, my friend! So glad we connected!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗💫

You’re so welcome! It is my pleasure. I am super glad we connected too! Hugs and love to you too. 🤗❤

This is soo beautiful!!

Aww thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate your visit and kind words!!! Hugs and love, new friend 🖤🤗

Wow! Love creates everything. Nice quotes, uplifting one. Amazing video, Ace!

Awww KK, thank you so much!!! Words really can’t express how much your support means to me – from the very beginning!!! I am grateful for you, hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

You’re always welcome, Ace 🙏