Universe Hug #3

Galaxy, Quest, Dream, Vision – 1:51

This video is from my first video album, IMAGINE + REALITY. That album is about imagining your reality, so, this video is kind of my way of doing that – calling some things into existence ๐Ÿ˜Š. You’ll notice there is a pattern to the topics of each slide in this video – it goes: vision, dream, quest and galaxy and then the last slide combines them all. I love these four topics; the inspiration is just endless. I also really love the music to this video, the song is called Grow and fits perfectly. I don’t know why this video felt right for this week’s flashback, but, it is one my favorite videos of mine for a few reasons! I hope this helps you on your journey and you receive many Universe hugs through it!!! And PS – next week’s Universe Hug is a brand new single video! Can’t wait to share with you guys!!

If you’re new to this series, here’s Universe Hug #1, Universe Hug #2 and below gives you a behind the scenes explanation of how this series was born!

Each week, I plan on posting an old video of mine as a little change up of posts, a charge of energy/motivation and a flash to the past โ€“ Iโ€™m calling it The Universe Hug Series! My mom always taught me that the little signs/synchronicities the Universe gives are like little hugs, thank you Mom!! So, my hope with this series is to give you many Universe Hugs!

And if you want more videos like this, check out my video albums – IMAGINE + REALITY & FREEDOM!

29 comments on “Universe Hug #3

1. minametry84 says:

very perfect video

Aww Mina, thank you so much!!! That means a lot!! Iโ€™m so grateful for your support, much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. minametry84 says:

You deserve more perfect encouragement. You are a great blogger. I am lucky to meet you here, i am learnging from you Ace

Aww Iโ€™m lucky to meet you!! That makes my day, thank you so much, Mina!! Xx ๐Ÿ–ค

3. minametry84 says:

You are the most welcome Ace

2. Aditi Anvita says:

I am literally fond of your video works…another wonderful post๐Ÿ‘
    That’s so nice to hear that you are going to share older ones too๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww thank you, my friend!! Iโ€™m so glad to hear that!!! Well all of them have been my old videos, but, next weekโ€™s will be a brand new video!!! Your support always leaves me so touched and grateful, youโ€™re awesome!!!!! Much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

3. Excellent video Ace!Great messages. The music had me dancing. Looking forward to watching more of these.โค๏ธ

Aww thank you so much, Grace!!! Iโ€™m so glad to hear that!!! Aww youโ€™re always so kind!! I truly truly appreciate you, friend!!! Connecting with you is a highlight of my day, and Iโ€™m always grateful for your support!!! Hugs and love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. Same here Ace.You are so very welcome. I am truly glad we connected. I genuinely love your work. Love and light my friend.โค๏ธ

A beautiful video with equally beautiful quotes!

Aww thank you so much!!! Youโ€™re awesome, my friend!! I am so grateful for your kind support and encouraging words – means a lot!! I donโ€™t know why we didnโ€™t connect sooner, but, Iโ€™m sure glad we have now!!! Appreciate you, much love ๐Ÿ–ค

Better late than never. I’m overwhelmed. Thank you so much for your support and encouraging words. Keep doing good job. Stay happy and blessed ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™

Beautiful and with absolute tingles-inducing music. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ”†

Aww thank you so much, Lia!!! Iโ€™m always touched, grateful and inspired by your loving comments/support!!!! Grateful for you, dear friend!!! Much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Infinite love ๐Ÿ’– Ace, this is so spectacular๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ˜Š I grew happier with each slide and could feel the inspiration that our Universe supports us with grow by the second! It’s truly amazing when we stop and give thanks for what is constantly and consistently provided for us in this life. It’s awesome. So is this piece and so most definitely are you. Much love and thanks for this one๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Aww sis, thank you so so much!!! Iโ€™m so glad to hear that!!! It is indeed awesome and aww, youโ€™re the best!! I canโ€™t tell you how blessed, touched and grateful I feel that the Universe brought us together!!! Your support and loving words/energy always leaves a huge smile on my face and heart!!! Hugs and love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

This is next level perfection ace

1. GG says:

This is stunningly beautiful work..in Grace,gratitude & benevelance..GG๐Ÿ’›

Aww GG, thank you so much!!! I always appreciate your support and kind words, means a lot!!! Much love, dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Aww Riya, youโ€™re so kind! Thank you so much for your kind words and support – means the world to me!!!! Appreciate you, dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—โœจ

8. Alina says:

Gosh, the content you post ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

Awwwwww thank you!!! I always am so grateful for your touching words and support!!! Hugs and love, dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค

1. Alina says:

โœจ ๐Ÿ–ค

What a stunning, inspiring video with such amazing messages, Ace! Really beautiful!! Stay blessed and have a lovely day, Ace. โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ

Aww thank you Diana!! Iโ€™m so glad to here that and your kind words have a special place in my heart!!!! Iโ€™m always touched and grateful for all the loving support you show me!!! Much love, dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

10. You really are positivity! Thanks for giving me my plus sign for the day!

Awww of course!! And thank YOU for brightening my day with your kind support!!!! Appreciate you, dear friend!! ๐Ÿ–ค