Universe Hug #2

Trust – 1:54

This video, Trust, is a video from my sophomore album, FREEDOM. I think trust is a tricky topic and definitely a life long lesson; I’ve gone through so many ups and downs with trust. I fully trust my soul, the Universe; and with that trust, I can appreciate all the twists and turns my journey takes for I know it’s meant to be. Sure, I have my tough days where trusting is tough (hence, why I picked this video as this week’s flashback πŸ€ͺ) but, through it all, I always come back to love and remembering my vow to always trust the Universe. I hope this helps you on your journey and reminds you to keep your trust in the Universe, you! Be fearless and free -Ace

If you’re new to this series, here’s Universe Hug #1 and below gives you a behind the scenes explanation of how this series was born!

Each week, I plan on posting an old video of mine as a little change up of posts, a charge of energy/motivation and a flash to the past – I’m calling it The Universe Hug Series! My mom always taught me that the little signs/synchronicities the Universe gives are like little hugs, thank you Mom!! So, my hope with this series is to give you many Universe Hugs!

32 comments on “Universe Hug #2

1. Aditi Anvita says:

WowπŸ‘…you are so creative in expressing your perspectives…this is so good…would love to expect more like this😁

Aww thank you so much!!! You are so kind and I am deeply touched by your loving words – truly, means more than words can say!!! Grateful for you, friend!!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ’›

1. Aditi Anvita says:

I watched few of them…They are extraordinary contentπŸ‘Œ….I have bookmarked the page to continue watching themπŸ€—
        Best wishes of the day!!

Aww thank you so much, friend!! That means a lot and I’m so glad to hear it!! Grateful for you, much love πŸ–€πŸ–€

2. minametry84 says:

Wonderful blog. I am following you, hope if you do the same i would be more than happy

Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words and support! I look forward to seeing more of you. Much love, new friend πŸ’›

2. minametry84 says:

2. Appreciate you for sharing this beautiful video. It’s very thoughtful to present it in a video. πŸ‘πŸ‘ I enjoyed seeing it. Waiting for the next part. ❀️❀️

Aww thank you so much!!!! You’re so kind and I’m very glad to hear that!! Words can’t express my gratitude for you, your support, love, thoughtful words and connection; truly!!!!!! Much love and big hugs, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€ If you want more videos like this, check out my video albums 😁😁

3. It was so beautiful to experience this video on its own again! Such beautiful and apt reminders on any day. Universal Hugs of Love and Smiles dear Ace :)))

Aww thank you so much!!!! You’re awesome!!! I’m always so touched (beyond words) by your support, loving vibration, kind words and connection!!! Grateful for you, dear friend!! And same to you πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—βœ¨

1. πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ˜Š

Your creativity is a shot to my own soul and always brings me such happy vibes sisterπŸ₯°

I missed you!!!! Aww you’re so kind!!! Thank you so much!! Connecting with you always brightens my day! I am so deeply grateful for you and your support – means a lot!!!!! Much love sis πŸ–€πŸ€—

PS – I watched your YouTube video this morning…sending you so much love and celebrating you during your rebirth!!! You are so strong and inspiring to many!!! Everything happens for a reason and this storm will pass and let you grow, emerge even stronger and shine even brighter!!!!! Big big hugs sis, always rooting you on!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

Thanks love, deeply felt and appreciated. Onlibe can be very jarring for me so I must take more breaks as thos next phase of my journey unfolds. I try to keep my face out of a screen and in nature as much as possible πŸ™ƒ πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸ’š

Of course! And I completely understand, it’s a delicate balance! πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨πŸŒ·πŸ€πŸŒ³

This is stunning, Ace! So very creative and inspiring!! I am certain you will go a long way in your life. Amazing initiative and keep up the excellent work. No matter the storms in our lives, we will make it through ❀️❀️❀️❀️. Stay blessed!! πŸ™πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸŒΉπŸŽπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww Diana, thank you so very much!!!! You’re so kind and my heart is so warm after soaking in this message!!!! Your support, connection and loving words always leave me so touched and with a huge smile!!! You’re awesome! And yes, cheers to that!!! So much love to you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

I am feeling something in your posts lately that reminds me of something I have gone through. It was a very challenging time and it took quite a bit of time and energy for me to rebuild trust. You are very resilient and positive and strong and collaboratively independent with your transparent and divine love affair with the universe and I admire it. Nice video too. I loved the SMS from “Your heart.” :))) Hugs and love to you. xoxoxo

Aww Lia, thank you so so much! I know that feeling you’re referring to…I naturally started to write more vulnerably after going through a change in my life that’s been challenging. But I trust and know it’s meant to be in my journey! So, thank you for your kind support and most touching words!!!!! I am incredibly grateful to you and words can’t express how much you and your support mean to me!!!! You make my day!!! So much love and big hugs, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

7. It felt amazing to go through that video again! As an album, it had it’s own place but alone, it seems so profound and beautifully conveyed! I’m loving this series!! You never fail to inspire! ❀️

Aww D, I missed you!!!! Thank you so much! You’re so kind and thoughtful! I’m always touched by your support and loving words – means a lot to me!!!! Appreciate you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

8. Alina says:

The animation was beautiful and the content was even better! I loved the line about trusting yourself to trust others. Eager for next weeks video!!

Aww thank you so much Alina!!!! You’re so sweet! Words can’t express how grateful and touched I am by all the love and support you’ve shown me – truly means everything to me!!!! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ€—

If you want more videos like this, check out my video albums 😁

1. Alina says:

πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ€—
        Yayy, I’ll check them out!

9. This rocks! I almost had some words to put to it. Made me want to sing!

Awww you’re so kind!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Your support and touching words bring a huge smile to my face!!! Appreciate you, friend!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

1. That’s nice to hear and it’s well-deserved praise. You are very creative. Hope it keep flowing from you effortlessly. πŸ™‚

10. kinge says:

A wonderful video with such A great reminder. Self trust is very important and sparks the life in us.

Thank you so much! I always appreciate you stopping by and your kind support – means a lot!! Well said my friend, I completely agree. Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. kinge says:

Welcome AceπŸ™‚, always a pleasure πŸ–€