Universe Hug #5

Feelings – 1:15

This past week has been weird, specifically these last few days. I have much gratitude for it; it’s been a good vibrational detox and an opportunity to grow mentally. I will always trust the Universe wholeheartedly. When I was deciding whether to post today or not, I remembered this series and I figured I could use a Universe Hug 🤪. This video, Feelings, was made before any of my albums. It’s really short and not the best video quality as I was still new to the program, but, the message is so powerful. And it’s one of my favorite songs I’ve used for any of my videos. I knew this was the video for this week’s Universe Hug. Even though I know in my soul that feelings are such a gift and sign of strength, my little mind still tries to play little games with me about it. So, I hope this video reminds you that vulnerability is strength, feelings are beautiful and YOU are at the perfect place in your journey. Be fearless and free – Ace

If you’re new to this series, here’s Universe Hug #4 and below gives you a behind the scenes explanation of how this series was born!

Each week, I plan on posting an old video of mine as a little change up of posts, a charge of energy/motivation and a flash to the past – I’m calling it The Universe Hug Series! My mom always taught me that the little signs/synchronicities the Universe gives are like little hugs, thank you Mom!! So, my hope with this series is to give you many Universe Hugs!

And if you want more videos like this, check out my video albums – IMAGINE + REALITY & FREEDOM!

28 comments on “Universe Hug #5

A big healing hug Ace 🤗

Awwww thank you, Ashok! I feel it ☺️! You’re awesome, friend…I truly appreciate you!!! Big hugs 🤗🤗🖤

I love this so so so much, Ace. Feelings are something I struggle with, and we must learn to face them, they shape us in ways we can’t imagine. I appreciate you so much for making this incredible, gleaming with positivity video, you’re amazing, truly. Keep going, dear friend 🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

Awww Rishika, you make my day!!! I completely understand, and you’re so right…they do shape us in beautiful ways! Here’s to facing them together!!!! I appreciate YOU so much for all the love and support you’ve shown me – you’re a wonderful friend!!!! Hugs and love, grateful for you 🤗🤗🖤

3. haoyando says:

Love your videos. “Imagination is reality.” I think so too.

Awww thank you so much!!!! I’m so glad to hear that!!! I really appreciate your kind words and support – means more than you could know!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. haoyando says:

👍😍😜

I am always high on emotions and feelings.
    Keep going and never lose your positive energy!❤

Awwww thank you so much!!!! So am I, it’s truly a gift when we tap into it! I always appreciate your support and encouragement, means a lot!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤🤗

5. The video and it’s content is so beautifully designed. The colour and the music is a plus 👏👏 Keep sharing like this, am really interested in seeing your videos. ❤️❤️ Keep up the beautiful, great and amazing work dear Ace. Sending you universal hug 🤗🤗🤗

Awww thank you so much!!!! I’m so happy to hear that, and aww you’re so kind!!!! New album coming soon 😁! I truly appreciate you, dear friend!!! Your comments always light up my day!!!! Big universe hugs to you too 🤗🤗🤗🖤

Simply beautiful, Ace. Well done.

Awww thank you so much, KK!! You and your support mean a lot to me! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗

7. Excellent as always Ace. Love it! Feelings are the greatest indicators to where we are at and at times what will be. I love the music and each message. Hugs and love my friend.❤️

Awwww thank you so much, Grace!!! Yes, I love how you say that…it’s so true!! I appreciate your always kind words and support – means more than words can say!!! You’re awesome, dear friend!!!! Much love 🖤🖤🤗💫

1. My pleasure ❤️💕

So good. I love the text messages from feelings, and that beautiful pink image with the word “feel.” That gave me good feelings. :)) Yes! this is what I think about when I wake up. What am I feeling? Why? What does it mean? Things get better for me this way. :)) Keep up the beautiful blogging dear Ace. Wonderful and encouraging. 💗🤗🙏

Awww thank you so much, Lia!! Yay, I’m so glad to hear that!!! That’s the best way to start our days, good job you!!! Our feelings do have such power!!!! I always appreciate your kind support and encouragement – means more than you could know!!! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗

Beautiful, as always, Ace. I acknowledge you for your vulnerability. Vulnerability is strength personified, just like this beautiful post. ❤️🙏

Awww thank you so much, Jeff!!! Awww you’re so kind!!!! I’m deeply touched by your thoughtful, supportive and loving words – means a lot!!!! You’re awesome, dear friend…appreciate you 🖤🤗💫

10. kinge says:

True, feelings are gifts, they only need to be well directed. Nice post

Yes indeed, well said, my friend!! Thank you so much, Kevin!! I always appreciate your support and kind visits – means a lot!!! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗💫

1. kinge says:

Welcome 😊🖤

11. Navin says:

Ace, this is great….to post video for a change….with heartfelt message(s)….

Awww thank you so much!!! I’m so happy to hear that, truly means a lot!!! Grateful for you and your support, hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome Ace….I’m grateful for your kind support as well ✨🤗

12. Yay to the music! Hugs!

Thank you so much!!!!! I feel them, sending you more back 🤗🤗🖤