Change flies in like a flutter of birds
Suddenly I am at a loss for words
Becoming in tune with my soul’s ocean
Waves gift me with ever-changing emotion

Close my eyes to absorb what I feel
Butterflies chime as I start to heal
My mind decides on which way to go
My soul quietly chants “Go with the flow”

Seeing this dream through my newer eyes
The little me seeks attention, it cries
Its dying embers are lies, I start to recognize
So, instead I ascend, instead I rise

My heart starts to fly, I am one with the sky
I feel my soul rise as I wave a goodbye
The new me is born as the old is now gone
Farewell to my past, it was not meant to last

Hello to my now, my Universe takes a bow
Change is my friend, loving me till the end
Unclasp my hands, give my new life a chance
Lead with steady feet and eternally dance

Ace + Grace

52 comments on “the evolving soul

What a lovely poem!!! I adore how you use the concepts rising, chance, and dance, a beautiful composition, dear friends! ❤️🤗❤️

Awww Jeff, you’re so kind!!! I’m always truly touched by your thoughtful and heartfelt comments, brightens my days!!!! Grateful for you and our connection…much love, dear friend!!! 🖤🤗

You’re always welcome, dear Ace! Always. Gratefulness and appreciation smiles happening now.😊😊😊😊 Much love to you too, my friend. ❤️🤗❤️

“Hello to my now, my Universe takes a bow
    Change is my friend, loving me till the end
    Unclasp my hands, give my new life a chance
    Lead with steady feet and eternally dance”
    Damn!! This is probably the best collaboration I’ve ever read, so beautifully written, so perfect! Change is my friend, this line!! Your words are so comforting and inspiring. Just wonderful, full of grace and beauty😉💓💓

Awww Rishika, you make my day!!!! You are so sweet, thoughtful and truly an amazing friend…I really can’t thank you enough for always being there and for being a true friend!!!! “Full of grace,”…that’s so so kind of you 😉🖤🤗!!! You leave me beyond words touched and with a huge smile! I wish I could hug you!!!!! So much love to you, dear friend 🖤🤗💖

We do evolve, hard to believe it at times. But you both have described it so vividly and beautifully, I felt each word. The past is indeed not meant to last.. perfect is all I can say 😍

We do indeed, even when we can’t see it!! Awww you’re the best!!! Thank you so much, Rishika! Words really can’t describe how much your support and overflowing kind words mean to me – truly!!!! Big hugs, amazing friend! I’m so grateful for you 🖤🤗💖

4. Ananda says:

Wonderful. Blessed with light and wisdom ❤️

Awww Ananda, thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your kind support and words, means a lot!!! So happy to connect with you, my new friend!!! Much love 🖤🤗

5. Wow, this is a lovely Collab. Well done dear Ace.😍😍 The rhyming is perfect and the poem is magical. ❤️❤️ Happy weekend dear

Awww thank you so much!!!! You’re truly an amazing soul/friend, I feel so lucky to have you in my corner!! 🤗 I’m so happy to hear that and am deeply grateful for your always kind support!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗 Stay awesome

6. haoyando says:

“Farewell to my past, it was not meant to last” That’s a beautiful line. Love it.

Thank you so much!! I love that line too, Grace’s talent definitely shines through that one! I always appreciate your support and thoughtful comments, means a lot!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤🤗💖

Ace + Grace – I love that! That definitely chimes. :)) 🦋✨🦋 Lovely collab, with lovely lines. 💗💗

Aww thank you so much, Lia!!! You’re so sweet!!! Thank you for always being there, I feel deeply lucky to have connected with you!!! I’m so touched by your endless love and support, truly! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗💖

8. SRIKANTH says:

That’s a wonderful poem! Well thought of with vivid imagination 👍🤝

Awww thank you so much!!!!! I appreciate you’re continuous support, always means a lot to me!!! Grateful for you, your kind words and connection – truly!!!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

What a stunning collab, Ace and Grace! Perfect flow of words and very inspirational! Love this piece alot! Keep it up both of you! Stay blessed always dear Ace! Much love and blessings to you! ❤️🤗🙏🌻🎁💞

Thank you so much, Diana!!! I’m so glad to hear that!!! As always, I’m so touched and grateful for your loving words/support – means more than you could know!!! You’re awesome, dear Diana…thank you for always being there!! Love you 🖤🤗

Another beautiful and soulful poem Ace.

Embracing change is what keeps you fearless my dear friend 💖🤗

Stay blessed and keep shining your light 💖🤗

Awww Ashok, you’re awesome! Thank you so much!! I always get so excited to see your name pop up in my notifications or reader, you light up my days and heart!!!! Appreciate you and your endless support, my true friend!!! Much love and hugs 🖤🖤🤗💖

Likewise my dear Ace. Always a pleasure 💖🤗💖

Such a lovely poem. Words are like gems. What a beautiful collab!! Both of you have proved that one and one can make eleven! Congratulations Ace and Grace🎉

Awww KK, you’re so kind! I always have a big smile on my face when I read your touching comments!!! So grateful for you and your support, truly!!! I love that, “one and one can make eleven,” – it sure did feel that way!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤🤗

You’re welcome, my friend 😊💐

12. Wow. So powerful, so beautiful, so enlightening! THANK YOU❤️🌹

Awww THANK YOU!!! You are so kind and I’m deeply touched by your support and kind words – means more than words can say!!! Appreciate you, friend!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗💖

13. Missed your poetry, Ace!! How have you been?
    This collab was yet another piece of art in itself! The word choice and themes and the rhythm – everything about this is beautiful, artistic and inspiring!💫❤️

Awww D, I’ve missed you!! Been awhile, my friend!!! I am well, thank you! Past few weeks have been filled with lessons, but, I’m just going with the flow and trusting the Universe! Been writing/posting a lot too! Awww thank you so much! You’re always so kind and I’m always deeply touched by your thoughtful/supportive words!!!! Hugs and love, hope you’re well 🖤🤗

1. Aw it sure has! I’m so glad to hear that! That’s the best way to go!
        I can’t wait to catch up with all those that I missed! My pleasure!! I love coming by here, there’s always something new to discover!! Back at you!🤗❤️

Aww you are so sweet!!!! I appreciate you, my dear friend!!!! Thanks for always being there since the beginning 🤗🤗💖

Phenomenal collab!! Love love love this 🤩

Thank you so much!!!!! I am so grateful for your kind support and words, means a lot!!! You are awesome, my friend!!!! Much love 🖤🤗

15. Very inspiring, Ty, Ty, Ty- hope have wings now, because of you.🙏🏾🙌🏾💡

Awwwww you’re so kind! Thank YOU!!! I’m truly touched by your sweet comment, means more than you could know!!! Appreciate you, friend!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. 🙏🏾🙌🏾, ty

16. It feels like a rebirth of spirit! Like someone that finally discovered who they are and are soaring to heights with love and thankfulness.

Awww thank you so much!!! I am so happy to hear that!!! I appreciate your kind support and thoughtful words – means a lot!!! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

Ah Ace, what a gift your soul is to us all!! The way you articulate your feelings always makes me smile. I love you so dearly💗👏🥰🌠

Awww I love you!!! Thank you so much, I’m deeply touched!!!! Couldn’t have done this one without Grace, she’s awesome! I always appreciate your loving words and support – means way more than you could know! You are a true gift in this community!!! Hugs 🤗🖤

18. nushhe says:

Wow it’s Soo beautiful! Wonderful collab both of u ❤️❤️❤️😊

Thank you so much!!! Aww you’re so kind ☺️. I appreciate you, your connection and support!!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤🤗

19. nushhe says:

Sorry Ace I accidentally unfollowed u! Idk how? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anushka, I missed your visits over here!!!! No worries, that’s so weird! Glad to have you back 🤗🤗🖤

1. nushhe says:

It happened many times with other bloggers too! 😊❤️

20. Nice flow! It is much better to “go with the flow” instead of against it. That is one of the secrets of happiness in this life.

Thank you!!!! Yes indeed, you’re so right…well said, my friend!!!!! Here’s to going with the flow!!!! Appreciate you, friend! Hope you know how awesome you truly are!!!! Love and light 💫🖤

1. You’re welcome! Yes, go with the flow! Great collaborations you’re turning out, one after the other. Stay wonderful!

Thank you, that means a lot!!! Awww…well collabs have taught me a lot and this community is such a family! If you ever want to, lmk…think we could make a great team 🤗🤗

3. You’re welcome. You’re right you can learn so much from working with someone about the process of writing and that there are so many ways to come to it. And yes, we’ll have to write together soon and see what we come up with. Hopefully something positive and lovely. We’ll discuss it more soon. 🙂

Yay, exciting!!! I’m sure we will!! When you’re ready, my email is: livewhatyouknownow@gmail.com
        Stay well 🤍🖤🤗

5. Okay, cool. We’ll work out something soon! It’ll be exciting to work with you.