The mirror of my soul dissolves my flaws
While my heart’s vibration draws
Its inner handwriting breaks fear’s barricade
And together we dive deep into love’s cascade

A graceful night above
Our harmony raising the frequency
Auras ascend, we fly like a dove
On the light of constellations, soaring peacefully

Toward the bloom of time
This journey is an eternal climb
The roots of emotions
Are the bravest oceans

A magical connection
The creation of love’s reflection
We are one, an immortal team
Spinning through this infinite dream

Ace + Benjamin

47 comments on “love’s layers

1. Thanks for doing this poetical duet with me! I enjoyed the process and the outcome. I think it turned out even better than I could’ve hoped for, and it’s very easy working with you. Have wonderful day!!!

Aww thank YOU!!! It was indeed a harmonious duet; something I absolutely loved and hope to do again! I so agree, it turned out better than I could’ve imagined too! Grateful for you, my friend!!! Cheers to love’s layers!!!! Much love 😉🤗🖤

1. Thanks a lot! Cheer’s to love’s layers: I like that! All the best to you! Keep being the fearless free soul you are! Lots of good vibes your way! 🙂 🖤

2. Wow! That was amazing. What a beautiful collaboration Ace and Benjamin! The flow was magnificent. Well done!❤️❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much, Grace!!!! I so appreciate your touching comment and always loving support – means the world to me!!! You and your words inspire me, much love 🖤🤗

3. vaniheart says:

Amazing 👏 ❤❤❤

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate that 🖤🖤

4. This is such a deep and we’ll articulated write! I especially loved the line where you said the roots of emotions are the bravest oceans; it’s such a relevant and poignant line! Brilliant collaboration as always!!💖

Aww thank you so much, D!!! Ah, that’s my favorite part too…Ben came up with that magical “roots” line and the rhymer in me needed “oceans” 😂. So happy to hear you loved it, means a lot coming from one of my favorite poets!!!! Much love 💗🖤

5. A magical collab dear Ace👏👏👏
    A perfect write from two authors ❣️❣️
    As always I loved this poem too as how the layers of love is beautifully put! Great work both 👏

Awwww thank you so much!!! You truly leave the best comments, my dear sister!!! Your touching support and beyond kind words mean more than words could ever say!! Yay, I’m truly happy to hear that!!!! You brighten my days and bring so many smiles, dear Preeths! Appreciate you 🖤🖤🤗

I love the imagery associated with this one! I missed your poetry, Ace! times are tough, take care and keep writing my friend 💞💞 even though our writing styles are different, I’d love to do a collab with you someday🤗🥳

Aarushi!!! I missed you so much and thought of you often!!! Aww thank you so much, I always appreciate your kind support! I’d be honored to collaborate with you!!! That would be awesome…sometimes the more different styles the more powerful/beautiful the piece is!! You can email me here: livewhatyouknownow@gmail.com – we can go from there!!! Hope you’re well and much love 🖤

yay!🥳
        I’m well, what about you?

Excited!!!! 🥳 I’m well, thank you! Been some ups and downs, but just growing and learning 🖤🤗

that’s what I love about you🤩

7. Beautiful collab. I love the flow and the imagery you people have created.

Thank you so much!!! Aww I truly appreciate that, and your support means a lot to me!!! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

Your writing duets are so beautiful Ace 💗 one can feel into the depth of love’s reflection, cascading into layers of soulful truths. This is the language of the heart and what you articulate so well 💗

Awwww thank you so much, dear sister!! You are the best, this comment makes me so deeply happy! I am so grateful for you and your always loving support – can’t thank you enough for everything!!!! You’re a true gem in my life and I’m so glad our hearts connected!!!! Love you 🖤🤗💖

Damn .. the last line!!!! You are an amazing poetess, you know that, Ace?!!! SO BEAUTIFUL AND AAAAH THIS IS SO PERFECT!! Great job, both of you, your collab has turned out to be marvelous and brilliant , i love it!! 👏👏👏👏

Awwwwww that means a lot coming from one of my all time favorite writers!!!! I’m so happy to hear that, truly means a lot!!! I’m so beyond touched by all the love and support you show me…I cherish our connections and your comments have a special place in my heart!!!!!! Hugs and love, my amazing friend 🖤🤗💖🤍

10. Judy Kim says:

Wonderful collaboration 💖😍❣️

Thank you so much, Judy!!! I truly appreciate that, your support always means a lot to me!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗💛

What a gorgeous collab between two gorgeous souls…. the last stanzas are particularly beautiful, true-love-universal, uplifting and timeless. The image with it is perfect. I love it. 🤟💗👌 Thanks to both of you for sharing your kindness and awesomeness. 🔆🤗🌻🤗🌻🔆

Awww Lia, you just leave the best comments!!!! Thank YOU so much!!! It was amazing to work with Ben and I’m so grateful for the experience, he’s truly awesome!!!! I am BEYOND touched and grateful to you, Lia…you’re a pillar in this community and such an amazing friend to me!!! Love you, dear friend!!!! 🖤🤗

Awwwww you are the sweetest Ace. Adore you and feel honoured by your kind as ever words dear friend. Much much love to you. Grateful to you and thanks for all you give and do. 🤗💗🌷🌻

12. We are one, an immortal team
    Spinning through this infinite dream

Stunning conclusion! Amazing poetry and collaboration truly!!

Aww thank you so much!!!! I’m truly happy to hear that…working with Ben was such a gift!!! I always appreciate your kind support, means more than I can ever say!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend!!! 🖤🖤🤗

1. 💛💝💛💝

What a powerful collaboration, my friends. The poem is magnificently expressive and inspirational. Love it!! Oh, and that last stanza is magical. ❤🤗❤

Aww thank you so much, Jeff!!! It was a privilege and joy to work with Ben, he’s awesome!!! I always appreciate your support and kind words – means more than I can say!!!! Stay well and much love 🖤🤗🤍

You’re welcome, dear Ace! Always. Thank you, my friend. Sending love back, have a great week!❤️🤗

WOW! JUST WOW!!

Awww thank you so much!!!!!! You’re too kind, appreciate you and your support!!! 🖤🤍💖🤗

So gorgeously weaved, Ace and Benjamin! Collaborations are fun aren’t they! And they add that much more power and feelings to them! Well done! Stay blessed both of you. ❤️💫😊🤗🎁🌹❤️

Aww thank you so much, Diana!!! It was magical and fun indeed to work with Ben, he’s truly an inspiring soul!! I always appreciate your most kind words and support – means more than I can say!!! Love you, my dear friend! Always grateful for you 🖤💖🤍🤗

16. Navin says:

Oh my, right from the very first line, I was like “Wow”…amazing collab Ace & Benjamin…this poem is magnificent…the depth of is it beyond the depths of oceans & skies…”We are one, an immortal team…Spinning through this infinite dream”…do I need to say anymore when it says all ✨💫

Aww thank you so much, Navin!!! Wow you make my day!!! Your support and beyond kind words leave me so truly touched – means more than you could know!! That’s my favorite part too, awww how sweet!!!! Appreciate you, my awesome friend! Thank you for everything, truly 🖤✨🤗🤍

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome Ace….Enjoy your beautiful day in harmony & peace….while you levitate on this spiritual space ✨💫

17. Filarance says:

Wowww!! Dearie!! It’s a marvelous poem.. I loved it.. I’m very speechless.. You are amazinggggggggggg!!!🤗🤗🤗

Awwwww thank you so much!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! What a gift it is to know you! Your support leaves me so touched and means more than you could know!! Grateful for you, lovely friend! Hugs 🤗🖤

1. Filarance says:

Wowwwwwww!! My friend!! Sure, my support is always for you and I’m there for you my friend ace.. God gifted me a beautiful friend that’s YOU my friend.. Sending hugs🤗🤗

Awwww you’re a gem!!!! I feel so truly happy connecting with you, you brighten my day!!!!! Thank you for being incredibly YOU, you’re a gift 🤗🖤💖

3. Filarance says:

Awwww!! Thank you so much for your lovely words!!💖💖💖 You made me happy today..🤗🤗

18. a.s. says:

Such a beautiful collab!! Love the imagery and rhyme scheme!! 👏👏

Aww thank you so much!!! So happy to hear it!! Appreciate you and all you do in this community, you’re a gift!!! Much love and light 🖤💫🤗