There was a journal, leather bound, medium in size and filled with crisp, unlined pages. It sat on the shelves of a cozy little shop waiting for a writer to hug it tight and bring it to life. It wasn’t long before the Universe delivered its wish. One starry Wednesday night seemed to be the perfect moment for this journal’s true journey to begin.

The soul who chose this journal had a lot of thoughts. She was a writer at heart, a dreamer in the mind and a galaxy within. The journal connected to the soul’s creativity in her veins and drive in her heart – together they would make a magical team.

The first entry was always the scariest for both the journal and the soul. Something about ruining the first blank page scared her. And for the journal, the feeling of the pen hitting its smooth paper skin or the words burning into its essence brought a little fear. But, what’s a true victory without a little practice of courage?

So, she untied the string that held this journal together, opened the leather folds of the cover and rested her hand on the first blank page. She took a deep breath and began writing. And while the soul was still courageously getting into her zone, the journal had lost all fear. When the soul’s hand rested on its skin, they were connected forever. Touch has the power of creating magic, remembering emotion and connecting beings together eternally. In the purity of her small hands, dainty fingers and callused scars – the journal knew love would always be her quest and that took away any fears.

The journal soaked in her deep, adventurous and raw words. She wrote about change, about growing, about missing someone, about moving forward but most importantly, about her truth – her feelings. Her rhymes felt special on its crinkly pages and her honesty was soothing to the journal. As she wrote a piece of her story, the journal read a piece of its own.

And with their first meeting finished, she folded the leather cover, wrapped the tie and placed her hand on its smooth soul. The journal smiled through the insides of the pages and continued to dive into her words. Her words were words this journal would be reading forever and ever.

Some poems, a song, and a few unfinished drafts later, the journal and the soul were bonded. The soul would pick up this journal usually at night, right before she drifted off into dreamland but was still awake enough in her waking land. The journal patiently waited all day for those nights when it could dive into her pen’s interpretation of her feelings and her erased words – for those were the words that spoke the loudest. She took her time in filling the journal’s precious pages, as the journey of completing a journal was a life in its own. She cherished the feeling of more blank pages, it let her imagination play around more and somewhere inside, she truly felt the journal was alive.

And that’s what the journal loved, it’d found a soul who believed in the Universe, who believed in love and who believed in IT.

52 comments on “The Life Of Her Journal

Beautiful ace! You are amazingly talented! Keep this talent up! You are a diamond ♥️😍

Awww Riya, thank you so much!!! YOU are the best, such a gem and a blessing to me!!! I appreciate you and all your support, means more than you could ever know!!! Love you, my amazing friend! You inspire me 🖤🤗🤍

2. Wow! That was amazing Ace. Your vivid descriptions were absolutely perfect. So unique and creative, my friend. Beautifully written as always. You truly are one of a kind!❤️❤️❤️

Awww thank you so much!!! That means so much to me coming from one of my favorite writers!!! I am so grateful for you and your special comments have a place in my heart forever!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🖤🤗🤍

😍 So wonderful! Such an encouragement to beginning journallers everywhere, and confirmation for established ones. Beautiful work, dear and lovely Ace! It’s so wild btw, I had a dream about a journal (and wrote about it in my journal) just the other day. This world is so interconnected!! Much love to you and your wonderful work. xoxoxo

Thank you so much, Lia!!!! Awww I’m
      so happy to hear that, you’re truly so kind!!!! Omg wow, that is so so cool!!! Yes indeed, we are all connected!! And dreams have such power!! Your support leaves me deeply touched and means more than I can say!!!!! Love you, dear friend! Our connections have a special place in my soul 🖤🤗

4. nushhe says:

Beautiful piece!! 🥰💛

Thank you so much, Anushka!!! I always appreciate your support and kind words, means a lot! Much love, dear friend 🖤

Beautifully written!!

Thank you so much!!!! I appreciate you and your support, truly!!!! Hugs, dear friend 🖤🤗🤍

6. vaniheart says:

wow this is just wonderful 😲😲😲
    This has all my ❤❤❤

Awww thank you so much!!!! That means a lot coming from a magical storyteller like yourself!!!! Grateful for you and your support, my friend!! Much love 🖤🤗

7. Wow! I wanted to open the journal and read her thoughts and dreams. You brought not just the journal alive but the writer became real to me. Masterly done!

Awww thank you so much!!! Well in a way, you kind of do! 😉🤗 You are so kind and I’m truly happy to hear that!!!! I’m deeply touched by your support and thoughtful connection, means the world to me!!!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤💖🤍🤗

8. This is so gorgeous, precious and special ✨💛✨💛✨ truly, I just don’t want to say anything more, so perfect this is ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Awwwwwww you make my day!!! Thank you so much, my dear friend!!!! You are always so kind, loving and supportive – I am forever grateful and deeply touched!! Love you, amazing friend! Thank you for always being there 🖤🤍🤗

9. What a unique thought dear Ace!! Tis is so special about and you are always outstanding!! ❣️❣️ This is not just a post but it’s so much more than that, so much life in it. Keep up this uniqueness always 👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much!!!!! You are the best and such an amazing friend, dear Preeths!!!! I really have no words to describe how much your loving support means to me…forever touched!!! Love you, my friend! Thank you for being YOU 🖤🤗

Thank you so much, Tricia!!! 🖤

10. This was extremely well-written. That line really stuck out right away: “She was a writer at heart, a dreamer in the mind and a galaxy within.” A galaxy within is such a cool image. Maybe all artistic souls need those within them to create. You really ooze creativity, talent, perseverance. It’s so cool to see you expand across all these mediums and create in all these different avenues.Inspiring, too!

Aww Ben, thank you so much! Ah I’m so glad to here that…in a way, we’re all a galaxy within or a part of a bigger one (the Universe). And yes, I think you’re right! Awwww you are so kind and thoughtful! I really appreciate your most supportive words, it truly motivates me and lets the creativity keep coming! Grateful for you and your support…I know the galaxy within her feels very lucky to have found the galaxy within you 😉🤗🖤

1. You’re welcome. That’s something to think about: all these mini galaxies within us all, expanding and merging with others. Hope to see your creativity keep overflowing. Oh, that last thing you said sounds very romantic. It’s something to keep in mind always. 🙂 🖤

Yeah, it really is…in a way, each galaxy is a reflection of our own and there’s bigger meanings to it…like this community is a galaxy I truly feel so blessed to know! Ah hahaha 😂, nah it was meant in a Universal sense 🖤✨.

3. Well, the universe is romantic I think. I mean in a compassionate way, no more than that. Oh yeah, I see what you’re saying about the galaxy. That’s something an interesting way to look at it. The micro-macro idea. You’re very intelligent. Nice to share ideas with you! 🙂

That’s true…I never think of the Universe in that way, but you’re right! Yes, micro-macro…the words I was looking for! We’re speaking the same language in different adjectives 😉. Awww I think you’re the intelligent one 🙌🏻! And ditto, ideas are pouring in!!!! 🖤🖤

5. Yeah, the flow of the universe is very interesting. It’s good we’re on the same wavelength. The same but different: yes. I like that concept too. Well, I’m a quick learner but not sure how smart. But thanks again 🙂 Hope you’re day turns out to be lovely!

Wow!!! What a lovely post, dear Ace. I adore the concepts and the prose. Elegant and beautiful, my friend. An inspiration, you are. ❤️🤗

Thank you so much, dear Jeff!!!! Awww you are so kind! That truly means a lot coming from a very talented artist of prose like yourself!! I’m always touched and grateful for your support, means a lot 🖤🤗💙 Much love

Even our journals are similar Ace!! The only difference with mine is it has a carved tree of life embossed on the front. We bear our soul, recount the highlights along the journey, the ah-ha moments and question what we feel. Thank you for sharing this, big 😊 especially with the pictures of our similar brown leather, with a strap journals 🤎🤎🤎

Oh how cool!!!!!! That’s awesome! Knowing you and me, I’m sure the inside is very similar too 😉. Awww thank YOU for your loving support, thoughtful words and kindness – means more than you could know!!!!! Every time I open my journal now, I’ll be thinking of you 🤗!!!! Grateful for you, sis! Makes my day to connect with you…much love!!!! 🖤🖤💖🤗

reading about the power of writing and my journal smiling back at me- beautiful! now after reading this I’d like to think that the empty pages are glad that I’m writing something something and it needs that emotional comfort as much as me! idk if that makes sense but this was really beautiful ❤️✨💌💟

Aww thank you, dear Aarushi!!! I’m so glad to hear that, yes, it does make sense!!!! It’s a fun fantasy or dreamy reality to live in!!! Appreciate you and your support, my friend…truly means a lot!!! Hugs and love, pal 🖤🖤🤗

How easily and beautifully you bring everything into life Ace 💖💖

Blessed journal. Blessed soul.

Blessed me to know this fearless and free soul 💖🤗💖

Awwwwww you are just so kind and amazing!!!! Thank you so much, dear Ashok!!! You and your comments bless me in so many ways, more than you could know – I appreciate you!!!!! I’m deeply touched by all the love, thoughtfulness and support you show me – you inspire me to be fearless and free 🖤🖤🤗 Much love 💖🤍

It is entirely my pleasure Ace 💖🤗

Absolutely spectacular, Ace! I love the way you worded this piece. As Benjamin also said, the last line is just awesome! Well done, Ace. Stay blessed my friend. 🙏❤️🤗💐🎁🌹

Aww thank you so much, Diana!!!! I appreciate you and your support so much…can’t thank you enough, really!!!! I’m so glad to hear that, you truly leave me touched!!!!! Much love, my dear friend!!!! You’re amazing 🖤🤗✨

Wow! Ace, you are creative and talented, and the best part is that you know and utilise it perfectly.

Aww thank you so much, KK!!! That means so much to me coming from someone whose talent and creativity inspires me!!! Grateful for you and your support – your comments always leave me deeply touched!!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤🤗

You are always welcome 🙏💐

Damn this is so amazing, I could FEEL EACH AND EVERY WORD, ACE, YOU DESERVE A STANDING OVATION. This resonates with me on a spiritual level, so amazing, dear friend, your posts 🥺🙈💓💓💓💓💓💓

Awwwwwww Rishika, I am speechless!!!! Are you just the best?? YES!!! Thank you so much for everything…your loving support and beyond encouraging words leave me so deeply touched forever!!! Grateful for you, my amazing friend!!!! Hugs and lots of love 🖤🤗🤍

18. Cassa Bassa says:

Love the intimacy you described between the writer and the journal!

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m so happy to hear that, and your kind words mean a lot to me!!!!! Grateful we connected, my friend!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

19. a.s. says:

Amazing piece! The words just flow so beautifully!!!

Thank you so much, dear friend!!! I’m so touched, truly and deeply!!!! Stay well 🖤✨🤗

20. Geet says:

Wow! This was so well-written. I absolutely loved it! Keep up the good work! 😊

Aww thank you so much, Geet!!! It’s so lovely to meet you! I truly appreciate your support and kind words, means a lot!!! Much love, my new friend 🖤🤗