What if I told you this life is imaginary?
A distant vision, a sparkled existence, a perfect temporary
It can be scary
But that’s a choice
On the contrary
You can harness your inner voice
The director of this dream
Your eternal team
It’s hard to believe this is it
Born, grow up, work and die
It has to be an illusion, a lie
We’re here for a reason
Believe in the beyond, look me in the eye
You are more than this human vessel
You are something special
Seeing our heart
Seeing our truth
And then feeling
This magical healing
As you start to emerge
Your beliefs will diverge
You’ll realize nothing is outside
Everything is within
You’re more than skin
You’re alive, you’re divine
You’re whole, you’re in control
This is your quest
Let me take care of the rest
Destiny is already coming to be
Wake up and see
You are me

-Ace (written/channeled through the Universe, hence, the authoritative voice 😉)

70 comments on “living the dream

1. kimmagic says:

Absolutely fabulous 👏🏽👏🏽 I loved this masterpiece

Aww thank you so much!!!! You are so kind and I truly appreciate your support!!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🖤🤗

1. kimmagic says:

💕💕💕

2. Judy Kim says:

Namaste, Ace 💖🙏🤗 divine, joyful poem😍

Thank you so much, Judy!!! I so appreciate that, and your support means the world to me!!! Grateful for you, my friend!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. Judy Kim says:

Hugs to you too, Ace💖🙏🤗

3. Ananda says:

❤️🙏❤️

🖤🖤🖤🤗

4. For those of us that believed that we were meant to do something great!Thank you!

Aww thank YOU for your kind words and thoughtful read!!! I am so grateful for you and your support, means the absolute world to me!!!! Hugs and much love, my friend 🖤🤗✨

5. Beautiful🙏🏾🎉

Thank you so much!!!! I truly appreciate that, means a lot 🖤🤗

1. You are welcome 🙏🏾🤗

Ace ace ace! Where should I even start with! and if I put a one word comment it’s: marvellous!

Aww Riya, thank you so much!!! You’re just the best!!!! I appreciate you, dear friend!! Thank you for everything, your always loving support truly leaves me so touched!!! Stay amazing, dear friend! Your encouragement inspires me 🖤🤗

7. WOW! WOW!WOW!!! I am at a loss for words. This is my absolute favorite Ace. Pure perfection. The flow was excellent, the message profound, the rhymes blew me away. To say I love it is an understatement. You truly caused goosebumps for me. Well done my friend. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1. I forgot to mention the picture. Amazing.❤️

Awww Grace, thank you so much!!!! Wow, I am so happy to hear that!!! Coming from the queen of flow herself, it truly means more than I can say!!! Your support and kind words leave me so deeply touched, truly!!!! Grateful for you, my friend! I can’t thank you enough 🖤✨🤗

1. You are very welcome.It was truly a pleasure.💕🙏💕

8. vaniheart says:

Wonderful one ace 👏👏👏👏❤❤❤
    I loved it so much 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much!!! Awww I am so happy to hear that, and your support means a lot to me!!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

9. Aditi Anvita says:

Beautiful and uplifting poem as always. Your words spread exotic rush of emotions in the readers like me. Keep shining🌟

Awwww Anvi, you are so kind!!!! Thank you so much!!! What a sweet and touching thing to say, I appreciate you and your support so much!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🖤✨🤗

10. Could write so much on this entire poem. So many things to unpack. Just this really stuck with me right away: “a perfect temporary”. I think you’re really life. Time, life, it’s perishable but it’s still perfect in that state! Another deep, meaningful, poem. I’m always impressed by your ability to simplify hard concepts: that’s a really amazing skill to have. It makes your work relatable and teaches without feeling teachy (which isn’t a word I guess). AMAZING!!!!

Aww thank you so much, Ben!!!! Ah that’s one of my favorite parts too! As always, I’m so truly touched by your support, means more than I can ever express!!! Awww you are so kind, I know I say that a lot, but it’s honestly an understatement! Ah it’s a word in some sense, I get what you’re saying and wow, it means the world to me!!! So grateful for you, my friend! Your comments have a special place in my heart 🖤🤗

Oh wow. Gorgeous! Beautiful, youthful energy. Reminds me of old times for me. Keep shining lovely!!! 💛💛💛

Aww thank you so much, dear Lia!!!! You’re the sweetest, kindest and most amazing soul!!! I truly truly appreciate all your love and support, means more than I can ever say!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

12. Oh dear, I am finding to difficult to say the right word to appreciate this magnificent poem!!! Believe me…this directly spoke to me, hit me hard, made me think of why I am here???? You nailed it dear Ace. It becomes my new favourite ❣️❣️ Keep up this great writing talent and you rock!!!! Love and hugs dearie 🤗🤗❤️❤️

Awwwwww wow, you are the best!!! This message makes my day, thank you so much!!!! I am so glad to hear that as it was my hope with this piece! I really can’t begin to express how much your support means to me, I’m so deeply touched!!! Thank you, from the depths of my heart and soul, for everything!! I love and appreciate you, dear sis!!! You’re amazing and a rainbow of light in my life 🖤✨✨🤗

“The director of this dream” I especially like this line along with the whole rhythm of this poem. sometimes dreams are so random but I guess if Imma director then I AM LIVING THE dream hehe. another awesome piece, pal 🧡🧡

Aww thank you so much, dear Aarushi!!! I’m so glad to hear that! You and your support mean a lot to me, truly!!!! Deeply touched by your kindness, always!!! Yes indeed, we are the directors!!!!!! Cheers to living the dream together! Hugs, pal 🤗🖤

14. Dearest Ace this is magnificent amazing ❣️ it is a miracle in itself when we get to know truly what a miracle our existence is. It spans from that deep inner voice to the infinite expanse of the universe and we get to pervade it all with our allowance to receiving and expressing to the fullest ✨

Awwwww thank you so much!!! I deeply resonate with your wise words here, it’s like you’re speaking to my heart and soul! I love how you say, “receiving and expressing,”’- that’s a delicate and beautiful duality/paradox. I’m so grateful for your support and your thoughtful connections always leave me so touched!!! Appreciate you, my dear friend 🖤🤗. Stay well!!!!

1. a delicate and beautiful duality/paradox – so beautifully said 💛✨✨✨

OMG ACE!! THIS IS MARVELLOUS ❤❤

Awww thank you so much!!!! You’re awesome, my friend!!! I appreciate you and your support so much, hugs and love 🖤🤗

16. LiziRose says:

♡ beautiful words to share a beautiful meaning ♡

Aww thank you so much!!! That truly means a lot to me, and I’m very grateful to connect with you!!!! Hugs and love, my new friend 🖤🤗🤍

1. LiziRose says:

right back at ya 😁 thank you for making my day brighter!

17. Krista says:

Love this Ace ⚘💕 You aced it 👍

Aww thank you so much!!! You are so kind, appreciate you! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗

18. Navin says:

Right from the very begining, I knew this poem was gonna shine…This moment, I’m sitting in awe after reading your spiritual rhyme…I’ve read it several times by now & every single time I’m simply sighing…coz your poetry is sitting deep in me, it’s giving me the beautiful grounding…You are the universe in an open space, your soul is levitating the spirit of mine…This profound poem is written with love & you are the divine 💫❤️✨

Navin, do you know how special and amazing you truly are?? Because I do!!!! Thank you so much for this beyond touching comment! The Universe in both of us recognizes its reflections, I think that’s why we connect so deeply!!! Awwww I am so glad to hear that, it means the world to me especially coming from one of my favorite poets and someone I look up to! Keep being amazingly you and much love, my dear friend! I so appreciate you 🖤🤗✨

1. Navin says:

Dear Ace, I hear you clear….yeah, that’s why we connect so deeply….sometimes things can’t be described….but they can be felt….that’s how I feel….you’re too kind to me….I’m just an amateur poet, who writes what I realize n feel….could you do me a favour?….I would very much like to print this poem coz it has touched me deeply….I can feel it strongly….could you copy this poem in a word doc (or pdf) & add colors / artwork / put your mark 🙏….I would like to make an A4 poster & hang it on my wall….only if you wish to, have time & allow it….then I can see & read it daily….if you decide, here’s my email….if you don’t wish to, it’s absolutely ok….you must feel in you….navin.manik@gmail.com…..✨❤️💫

Navin, this is just too amazing!!! I’d be honored to!!!! I am so beyond touched, my friend…you are just so incredible! I would absolutely love to and I’ll be working on it very soon!!!! I am just speechless, Navin! Thank you so so much. I seriously don’t know what to say and feel so happy/touched that my poem connected with you!!!! You’re an amazing friend and soul!!! Thank you for everything 🙏🏻🖤. And also, you’re so much more than an amateur poet, I can assure you!!!!

3. Navin says:

I’m very grateful to read that you’ll be working on it very soon….this means a lot to me….Ace, idk y but I’m deeply touched & I feel emotional….you’ve surely hit a string in me, that I can hear this soulful music….and at the same time, the very same string is vibrating….thank you very much, my dear friend 🙏 ❤️ ✨

I just sent you an email!!!!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!!!!! Awwwwwww you are so kind, what a beautiful thing to say and feel!! Happy tears and a big smile come to my face while reading this comment, you’re a treasure! It’s absolutely a pleasure and an honor, I feel so blessed to know you and I cherish our deep connection ✨. Much love 🖤🖤

5. Navin says:

Ace…Ace…oh dear Ace…I’ve now replied your beautiful mail…I’m flying high in my own open space…joy is what I’m shining through my current phase…I’m so blessed & honored with your love & kindness…much love to you dear Ace ✨❤️💫

Another beautiful poem, dear Ace. Divine indeed. Inspiration, movement, imagery, and love, all come through in waves, my friend. Lovely.❤️🤗❤️

Thank you so much, dear Jeff!!! That truly means a lot coming from such a talented poet like yourself!!! I’m always touched and grateful for your kind support, means a lot!!! Much love, my friend 🖤🤍🤗

You’re welcome, my friend. Always. I appreciate that compliment, thank you! It’s just like a mirror, my friend, as you are also a talented writer and poet!! Hugs and love! 🤗❤️

Ah yes, I know this voice well. It is all a dream and with it comes innumerable possibilities, twists and turns. The greatest ride for sure we can possibly discern💗 Enjoy your weekend soul sister 😊

Yes indeed, and I know you do!!! Absolutely, it is the greatest ride…well said!! Thank you so much for your always loving support, I love and appreciate you!!! Have an amazing weekend, dear sister 🖤🤗

21. Rahul Gaur says:

Oh my, this was just a treat to read!

Aww thank you so much!!!! I’m so happy to hear that! I appreciate your support, much love 🖤🤗

A beautiful piece, dear Ace! Very honest and heartfelt! A stunning poem that can touch the hearts of many! Stay blessed dear Ace and keep writing your beautiful words!! 🤗🥰🌹💫🌌🙏❤️

Thank you so much, Diana!!! You are so so kind!!! I’m always deeply touched and grateful for your loving support!!! You mean so much to me, dear friend!!! Love you and big hugs 🤗🤗🖤🤍

Beautiful and powerful Ace. The Universe has found a beautiful instrument in our dear Ace 💖🤗

Yes it is imaginary and yet it is so real. It is the biggest Reality Show of the Universe. Let us enjoy it without getting entangled in the drama!!

Love and hugs 💖🤗 and prayers that we keep dreaming of love, joy and peace

Awwwwwwwww you’re just amazing!!! Thank you, dear Ashok!!! I always get so truly excited to see your name pop up in my reader or notifications, you have the brightest and most pure love energy!!! And you truly inspire me in all you do!

YES! That’s the ultimate paradox to life, to the Universe! I resonate deeply with your words here!!! And cheers to that!!

Much love, my amazing friend!!!! Thank you for everything, your support means more than I can ever say!!! 🤗🖤🤍

My pleasure my real and yet virtual friend 💖🤗

24. nushhe says:

Beautiful piece of imagination!!! 😘😘

25. nushhe says:

this certainly is beautiful!! 100%CERTAINLY

Awww thank you so much, Anushka!!! You are so kind and amazing!!!! I am truly so grateful for you, your support and kindness – means more than I can say!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤✨🤗

Wow! Ace! You’re great. ‘You’re more than skin’ , beautiful lines, flowing smoothly, coupled with an amazing image. Keep shining!

Aww thank you so much, KK!!! YOU are great!! I am so happy to hear that, especially coming from a poet who truly inspires me!!! I always appreciate you and your support, means more than I can ever say!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

You are always welcome, Ace. 🙏💐

27. Filarance says:

Wow wow wow wow wow wow!!! My dear ace!! I’m really speechless.. It’s really marvellous.. I ever read a poem like this.. You are very smart and amazing.. Sending hugs and love..💛💖

Awwwwwww you make my day!!!! You have the best energy and such a kind spirit!!! I can’t thank you enough for your loving words and support, means more than I can express!!! Much love and big hugs, amazing friend 🖤🤗💗

1. Filarance says:

Awwwwwwwww!!! It’s so wonderful to hear from you dear friend.. Sure, My support is always for you dear friend, ace..🤗🤗 It’s really beautifully to hear from you..💖💖 Much love and huge hugs, fantastic friend..😊🤗