You whisper sweet somethings to me when I’m weak,
You do the talking for me when I can’t speak.

The thought of you keeps me company,
I find comfort even in your critique.
Your soul upon mine,
Melds into something unique.

What if love is more than emotions in its entirety?
Maybe love is more than you and me entirely?
The music of your aura is the answer,
The force behind my smile, the dreamy dancer.

You’re still with me no matter my imperfection,
It’s the beauty in the way you stay for my protection.
Maybe we’ll meet in some other dimension,
For now, you’re just my reflection.
Standing in the mirror, revealing who I should be
And loving this version that I see.

I am whole, you were my missing peace,
I see you in me, I hear you within.
Anchor your heart here and leave it down,
You’ll always be there if I ever drown.

Ace + Aarushi

58 comments on “an eternal promise

this was such a fun Collab, Ace❤️❤️ one of many, I’m sure✨✨ I love your ideas, words and your style! thank you for letting me be free and fearless with you❤️❤️

Awwwww you are so kind!!! I am sure!!!! It was so fun, and we created an amazing zone!!! You are so talented and have such a bright future ahead!!! Much love, amazing friend!!! Thank you for this 🖤🤗

🤗🥰

2. Wonderful collab dear both! 🤝
    I love the way,as how it starts and how it ends 😍😍. It couldn’t have been done better than this. 👏👏. Keep writing… Keep inspiring ❤️❤️

Awwww thank you so much, Preeths!!! You are a sweetheart, a beautiful soul and a true friend! I am so grateful for all the love and support you shower me with – means more than I can say. Keep being amazing, my dear friend!!!! 🖤💫🤗

3. Beautifully weaved collaboration, Ace and Aarushi. Love the rhymes, flow, and subject. That fourth stanza really stood out for me. Well done!👏👏 ❤️❤️

Thank you so much, Grace!!! I’m so happy you loved this!! And as always, your support leaves me deeply touched and grateful! Thank you for always being there and for continuing to inspire me with your kind encouragement 🖤🤗

1. You’re very welcome, always a pleasure.💕❤️

Thank you so much!!!! Your support always means a lot to me 🖤🤗

4. This is exceptional, and a treat for my poetic sweet-tooth. It meaning and flow delivered big time!👏 ❤️

Awww yay, I’m so so happy to hear that, Tony!!! Thank you so much!!! You are always so kind and have the best energy!!! Appreciate you and your support, my friend! Much love and hope you’re well 🖤🤗

1. 🙏🏻🖤🤗

5. haoyando says:

“The thought of you keeps me company…” That’s a wonderful line. I hope his critique has merits. LOL.

Thank you so much!!!! Ah haha 😂, that’s so funny…more about the voice in our heads. Always appreciate you support and thoughtful comments, means a lot! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

Perfect and beautiful. Through and through. Lovely work you two 🤗💗

Aww thank you so much, Lia! You’re so perfect and beautiful!!! Grateful for you and your support, always!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🖤🤗

7. Well, this is just brilliant! So many enthralling lines. Fantastic: “Your soul upon mine, / Melds into something unique.” And then the last two stanzas and then everything. Just everything!

Awww thank you so much, Ben!! You are the best, so grateful for you and your support!! Those are some of my favorite lines too!! Yay, I’m so glad to hear that!!! Your support and kindness leaves me so touched, Always! Thank you for being YOU 🖤🤗

1. You’re welcome. That’s awesome you loved those lines as well. I think we have some of the same poetical tastes. Thanks so much! You stay being positive and fearless and free you as well! 🙂

8. Gosh the last two lines were absolutely stunning ❤️ Brilliant collaboration, you guys!

Thank you so much, D!!!! So happy to hear that!! I truly appreciate you and your always kind support!!! Much love and hope you’re well 🖤🤗

A gorgeous collaboration, my friends. Just lovely. I love the depth, love, and connectedness of this piece. Wonderful. ❤️🤗

Awww thank you so much, Jeff!!! You’re always so kind and thoughtfully supportive, grateful for you!!!! You inspire me, stay blessed 🖤✨🤗

You’re welcome, my dear friend, always! Thank you. Inspiring all around then, Ace! Much love and hugs to you too!!! 🤗❤️

10. Wonderful🙏🏾🎉

Thank you so much!!!! I appreciate you 🖤🤗

1. Same here, 🙏🏾🤗

11. So much beauty in each line and word, in depth of meaning and how it is conveyed. The coherence in the collaboration is amazing!! This is great work done, just lovely to be in such brilliant company 💛✨✨✨

Awwwww you are so thoughtfully kind and supportive!!! I can’t thank you enough for everything – you are a true gem!!! My heart is smiling reading this comment, so touched by your support!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend!

1. 💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨✨✨✨

Another sensational collaboration 👏❤✨ Your smile always makes me 😊

Awwww sis, thank you so much!!! I am smiling so big right now!!! You mean a lot to me, dear Maria! Always touched by your support, hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

13. a.s. says:

Just read this on Aarushi’s blog! This poem is so beautiful. It’s a wonderful collab!! I love whole poem, but the third and last stanzas really stand out to me. Something about this poem is just so ethereal and I love it so much. Beautiful piece ❤

Aww thank you so much, Wardah!! Can I still call you Wardah?!? 🥴🤪 I am so happy to hear that!!! It’s so good to have you back and your loving support means the world to me!!!! Grateful for you, dear friend!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗🤍

1. a.s. says:

You can still call me Wardah, thanks for double checking 🙂 and you’re so welcome, Ace!! So glad to connect with you again! 🤗❤

14. haoyando says:

Maybe we’ll meet in some other dimension–I love this line

Aww thank you so much!!! I do too…your support means a lot, my friend!! Much love 🖤🤗

Beautiful Ace and Aarushi 💖🤗

Thank you so much, Ashok!!!! That truly means a lot…appreciate you!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

Awesome, Ace and Aarushi. So beautiful and profound. The synergic effect of collab is easily palpable. All the best for your future endeavours!💐💐

Awwwww thank you so much, KK!! You always leave the best and most supportive comments, I can’t thank you enough!!! Your kindness means the world to me, I appreciate you!!! Much love, my dear friend 🖤🤍🤗

You’re welcome my friend 😊

17. vaniheart says:

Each and every line is just beautiful ❤❤❤
    Awesome collab 👌

Thank you so much!!! Awwwww that’s so amazing to hear!!! Grateful for you and your support, means more than you could know!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🖤🤗

A beautiful collab, Ace! You are so good at these! I’m definitely looking forward to starting our collab soon.🥰🥰. This was a masterpiece! Keep writing my dear. Stay blessed and happy always❤️❤️🥰💫🤗🌌🎁

Awww thank you so much, dear Diana!!! Yay, me too!!!! You are so kind and your support means more than I could ever say…I feel so lucky to know you!!! I love and appreciate you, amazing friend! Hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

“I am whole, you were my missing peace,
    I see you in me, I hear you within.
    Anchor your heart here and leave it down,
    You’ll always be there if I ever drown.”
    Bring a drumroll people, this is the very definition of soulfulness. Ace, you blow my mind every SINGLE. TIME.

Awww Rishika, you’re just amazing! You always leave the most touching, thoughtful and supportive comments!!! Thank you so much, my dear friend!! You make my day, you have the brightest energy/light! I appreciate you, much love 🖤🤗✨

20. Navin says:

Ace & Aarushi, what an amazing collab…harmony…symphony…rhyming flawlessly…flowing…beautiful reflection…mindful…spiritual…is what I see when I read this poetry ✨💫

Awwwww thank you so much, Navin!!! What a touching comment, you always leave the most thoughtful, supportive and inspiring words – means more than you could know!!! Love…soul touching…inspired…big smile…deeply connected…electric…joy…happiness…eternal gratitude…is what I feel when I read your comment ☺️😁😉🤗🖤

1. Navin says:

You’re very welcome Ace….I love your reply….I’m smiling & my eyes are shining 😊✨🤗❤️

21. Filarance says:

Wowww!! Wonderful collab dear both! 🤝😊
    And beautifully written ace.. I’m really so sooo happy to meet you.. I’m very lucky to have a beautiful friend like you..🤗🤗

Aww thank you so much!!! That means a lot and you leave such encouraging words!!!! I’m so so happy to meet you too!!! I feel very blessed and lucky to connect with such a bright light like you! Even though we only met today, I feel like I’ve known you for a while!!! You are a glowing and shining star and an incredible friend. Much love and stay amazing 🖤🖤

1. Filarance says:

Awwwwww!!! A billion thanks for you dear… You really made my day.. I’m too feel blessed and lucky to connect with you such a golden star like you!! Yeah, I too feeling like that my dear friend!! You are shining and brighting star and my amazing friend.. I ever seen a comment like this.. such a fabulous comment.. Much love..🤗🤗

22. Cassa Bassa says:

This is beautiful! 💚

Aww thank you so much!!! So kind of you and I truly appreciate your support! Much love, my new friend 🖤🤗💖

1. Cassa Bassa says: