Dare To Be – Bonus Video Out Now!!!!

14. Whole – 1:37

I definitely had a vision for this video and I’m glad to say it came to life!!! You’ll notice in the beginning are all the titles of each track and the backgrounds are all lights because each title shines its own light! And then once we get to Electric, it slows down and I explain each title a bit and what it truly means. So, now this album is truly complete!!! I’m so happy with this ending for Dare To Be, it feels perfect!

What are your thoughts on this bonus video, Whole? Comment below, I’d so love to hear!!! Thank you so much for watching and supporting Dare To Be!! The Q&A will be released tomorrow, 5.24.21, please let me know if you have any questions you’d like me to answer!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

48 comments on “Dare To Be – Bonus Video Out Now!!!!

Woah man! Bonus? Lovely! That’s all I gotta say! β™₯️

Aww thank you so much, Riya! You the best!!! Thank you for always leaving such supportive comments, I too get excited to see your name pop up in my reader or notifications! Appreciate you, dear friend!!! πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

2. Very inspiring presentation Ace in your video… All the points you touched on, you made, I also agree will make you an incredible human being:) I thought yourl ayouts and how you chose to dispaly each point,were effective and artistically pleasing to eye. I too make videos and I know how much work goes into making one so polished and at the same time uplifting. Great Job Ace, I really enjoyed watching it πŸ™‚ β€οΈπŸ€—πŸŒΊ

Awww thank you so much, Karima!!! This kind message makes my day! I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed it, makes me truly happy and brings a huge smile to my face! Oh how cool you make videos too, it is a lot of work but definitely worth it! Your support truly means a lot to me, I’m so touched and grateful!!! You’re awesome, my friend! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

If you liked this bonus video, check out the full album…I’d love to hear your thoughts!!! https://fearlessfreesoul.com/2021/05/21/dare-to-be-out-now/

3. minametry84 says:

Miss your blogs and your visit to my blogs too, hope you are fine

I am thriving, thank you!!!!! Good to hear from you! Hope you’re well πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. minametry84 says:

I am well thank you

Woaahhh!! Aweosme!!

Thank you so much!!!! I always appreciate you support!!! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€

If you like this video, check out the full album: https://fearlessfreesoul.com/2021/05/21/dare-to-be-out-now/

5. Filarance says:

Wowwwww!! I loved it ace! Fantastic! πŸ€—β€

Thank you so much!!!! That means a lot, appreciate you!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Filarance says:

Most welcome! It’s my pleasure. Hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ’–

6. Excellent video, Ace! The messages are outstanding and filled with so much truth and love. Awesome music and layout as well. Beautiful work as always, my friend. Keep shining.❀️

Thank you so much, Grace!!! I’m so happy to hear it!! Your kind words leave me so touched and grateful, thank you for all your support on this album and always – means more than I can say!!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

1. Truly my pleasure.πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ˜Š

7. Loud and clear message!!! Beautiful work as always dear Ace. ❀️❀️. Loved the music and the presentation. Great work πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww thank you so much!!!! I’m so glad to hear it and I truly appreciate you watching!!! Your support always means the world to me, I’m deeply touched!!! I feel so lucky to know you, and to have you in my corner – your comments truly brighten my days!!! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€

8. vaniheart says:

wow the message was very loud and clear or i will say bright and shiny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I loved the background score πŸ₯°πŸ₯° and this video as whole ❀❀

Aww thank you so much!!!! You are so kind and I truly appreciate your support – means more than I can say!!! Grateful for you, my dear friend!!! Much love πŸ€—πŸ–€

If you liked this video, go check out the full album: https://fearlessfreesoul.com/2021/05/21/dare-to-be-out-now/

Wow! Great one!! So creative and thoughtful. The video really has ‘Ace’ branding. Best wishes πŸ‘

Awww KK, what a touching thing to say!!! You’re always so thoughtful and supportive, I appreciate you!!! Thank you so much for all your kind and loving support – you’re the best!! Much love and hugs πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

You are always welcome, my best blogger friendπŸ™

Your bonus video is amazing, dear Ace! I love how you pair all of those amazing concepts and qualities. You are all of those and more! Beautiful, my friend! πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

Awww thank you so much, dear Jeff!!! So kind of you to leave such amazing words, I’m so deeply touched!!! I appreciate you, my awesome friend!!! And your encouragement on this album truly means a lot πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

You’re very welcome, dear Ace. It is my pleasure, always. The whole album is truly inspirational, my friend. Well done. Have a wonderful week! β€πŸ€—β€

Thank you so much Ace for this bonus of Joy and Purity πŸ’–πŸ€—

Love and hugs for the beautiful and fearless Ace πŸ’–πŸ€—

Awww Ashok, thank YOU so much for your always thoughtful comments, loving energy and kind support!!! You inspire and motivate me, my dear friend! I truly cherish our connections, you mean a lot to me!! Hugs and love for the lovely and amazing Ashok πŸ–€πŸ€—

πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–

I am learning so much from free and fearless Ace πŸ’–πŸ‘

Awwwwww my heart is so happy πŸ₯°. I’m smiling so big…deeply touched!!! You know, I’m learning a lot from the loving and inspiring, Ashok πŸ–€πŸ€—

🀩

12. kimmagic says:

Such a fun colourful and musical way to express feelings and share with the world!! Truly enjoyed, thank you πŸ’•βœ¨πŸŽ‰πŸ˜
    I have two questions for the Q&A:
    What inspired you (gave you the idea) to start creating albums in such a way?
    How do you get the music/ do you create the music?

Awww thank you so much!!! You are so kind!!! Your support on this entire album has truly touched me…I’m so grateful to you!!! Appreciate you, my amazing friend!!! Thank YOU for everything πŸ€—πŸ–€.

Awwww such lovely questions! Thank you so much for asking, means a lot!!! You’ll see the answers tomorrow πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€

1. kimmagic says:

Ooh ok thanks!!

What a beautiful bonus video you have made for us!! You are such a hard working soul! I’m so proud of you, Ace…in your efforts to inspire so many people around you! It is really commendable! I love the music and the backgrounds as well. Really well done, Ace! Stay blessed always, love! πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™πŸ€—πŸŒΉπŸ’•βœ¨β™₯οΈπŸ’«

Awww Diana, you bring a huge smile to my soul and face!!! Thank you for this amazing comment…all your comments truly have a special place in my heart!!! Awwwww what a kind and touching thing to say, thank YOU!!! You’re so kind and I can’t begin to express my gratitude to you for your loving encouragement, truly!!! Love you, dear Diana!!! You inspire me πŸ–€πŸ€—

β€œDare to be whole”
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

What do I say ace? This is just brilliant, so thoughtfully crafted and it showcases pure emotions…. brilliant, fabulous and immaculate. I mean every word, you rock ace, this is inspirational πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Awww thank you so much, Rishika!!!! You are the best!!! All your comments always leave me so touched…I cherish our connections!!! And I’m always so touched by your thoughtful support, you’re amazing!!! Much love and hugs, my awesome friend πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

ALSO, I’d like to change the frame of the second question I asked last time, if that’s okay?
    If you had a choice between being kind and being vulnerable, what would you choose?

Got it, totally cool! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€—πŸ–€

16. You rock! So much creativity you have to give the world! Keep doing your thing!

Aww thank you so much, Ben! Your encouragement and support inspires me!! Appreciate you, dear friend!! Much love πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. You’re welcome! πŸ™‚

17. Absolutely beautifully done!!

Thank you so much!!! That truly means a lot, appreciate you πŸ–€πŸ€—

18. Navin says:

I’m speechless ….and awestruck….how beautiful….all the titles have their beauty in they own way….they are shining….your words & art is profound, dear Ace πŸ’–βœ¨

Speechless and awestruck are definitely words I can easily use to describe my feelings in replying to you! Thank you so much, my amazing friend. I am so grateful to you…my heart is shining bright!!! Big hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ’«

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome Ace….it’s my pleasure, my dear friend….have lovely n peaceful moments of life πŸ’«πŸ€—βœ¨πŸ€