To My Smile:

When I see you looking back at me in the mirror, my heart beats a little louder and my soul feels a little more at home. My thoughts stop running, my breath becomes more alive and I can start to hear the gentle waves of my emotion. Your simplicity is what gets me; it’s a simple choice to be with you, but, such a rewarding one too. And when I am you, nothing gets in our way.

I feel you inside without even looking outside. As my lips curl upwards, my eyes start to sparkle, my cheeks are the best kind of sore and my mind pauses for a second – all seems perfect. When I fully focus on you, all else disappears and you’re all that is there. You, yourself might not be perfect with one tooth longer than the other and lips a little chapped; but that’s just the perfectionist talking. You, as a whole, are always perfect. Nothing comes close to your enchanting magic, because in one moment with you all is always ok.

You happen the most, not when I’m happy, or sad trying to be happy, but when I’m at a peace. Or when my little mind tries to grab my attention, you come, and it becomes lost in your sea of love. When the light of my far away star shines on my aura, nothing feels better than becoming you.

When I think about what makes me happy, I wonder for a second, before my soul ends up landing on a few different things, a few labels. When really, I could just be you and that could be my forever answer. Everything changes and evolves, but you will always be the same, and just writing that line lets me be with you again.

I look for connections and true relationships, when the truest one I’ll ever find is with you. We are one and we are always together, because you are always there. I overthink and I get lost in the unknown, but one moment with you, as you, brings me back. I dream and get stuck in distantly close realities, and then you and I unite, letting me find the place inside me again that is always at home. I go on rollercoasters within and outside, but you are my still space.

I know you’re my reflection, I know you’re my direction – I know you’re me. And together we are free, because love is always more than the eyes can see.

Ace

56 comments on “To My Smile

Ace🤧! You are the best! 🤧🤧😭😭
    You are a rock star! And I so look forward to you posting! You know, I remember how we met. I found your blog through another persons blog 😂! And trust me reading your posts was a blessing to my eyes 💕
    You are genuinely going on the right path and you will reach heights of success! And please, don’t honk that a 13 year old girl doesn’t know much about anything! You are amazing! And keep writting ace, you will find great appreciation 💕😁

RIYA!!!! I am at a loss for words!!! You’re the best!!! This comment makes me so deeply happy! Thank you for everything, truly! Awww I’m so beyond glad to hear that! I remember when we first met too…I was on a long car ride and your name popped up in my notifications and I immediately loved your energy!!! You were such a light in my life from the very beginning!!! Oh no, age is meaningless to me, just a silly number! I see YOU for the amazing soul you most definitely are!!! You’re like a sister to me! Love you, and your encouragement leaves me so inspired 🖤🖤🤗

2. I feel you inside without even looking outside! I could relate so much with this. ❤️❤️ This writing style makes you unique and special. Enjoyed reading throughout 👏👏 Keep up this great work and please know your works inspiring me day by day! ❤️❤️

Aww Preeths, thank you so much!!! I am so happy to hear that!!! Your support and always encouraging comments mean the world to me, I can’t thank you enough!!! Appreciate you, dear friend!!! Big hugs and lots of love…I always feel incredibly blessed to know you 🖤🤗🤍

3. Fascinatingly beautiful, 🙏🏾🎉

4. Thank you for the Gift!🙏🏾🤗

Thank YOU for your kind words and loving support!!! I appreciate you, and am inspired by your encouragement!!! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Same here on every level🙏🏾🤗

5. Filarance says:

Wowwww!! Ace! You are really awesome! And you know this post made me smile.. This is such a wonderful piece. I loved it every much my friend! You are a shining star. Keep brighting my friend! And all your post never miss me to motivate and inspire and teach some interesting and good things. I like your writing skill very much! You are the marvelous person! I’m really speechless! You are smart. Keep shining my amazing friend!!! While am seeing your post or comments that makes me smile.. like a mental.🤣🤣 And really really this post makes me smile forever my rocking friend!!!🖤🤗

Awww your comments have such a special place in my heart!!! You bring so many smiles to my face and soul!!! I am so grateful for you, my dear friend!!! YOU are the marvelous person!!! I can’t thank you enough for all your support, love and kind words – means more than I can ever say!!!! Hugs and love, my amazing friend 🖤🤗

1. Filarance says:

Awwwww!! It’s so wonderful to hear from you dear ace! I’m really flattered by your words.. You always bring smile to me.. and makes me happy.. and most welcome my fantastic friend.. it’s my pleasure.. Love and big big hugs, my smart friend!🖤🤗🤗

Beautiful words and lines smoothly flowing with emotions! Simply magical! You have rightly put certain words in italics to convey more emphatically. Stay blessed, my friend 😊💐

Aww KK, thank you so much!!! Ah I’m so glad to hear that, means a lot!!! Your support always leaves me beyond words touched, you’re a truly incredible friend!!! Grateful for you, always! Much love 🖤🤗

7. Absolutely beautiful, Ace!!! Wow! The subject is so contagious, I found myself smiling as I read it. “When the light of my far away star shines on my aura, nothing feels better than becoming you.” This line caused my heart to double beat! Excellent!! What a unique idea to write a letter to your smile, you are so creative and amazing. I truly loved this magical and profound post, my friend. Keep shining. ❤️

Aww Grace, I am so happy to hear that!!! That’s my favorite line too!!! Thank you so much for your loving words and kind support!! Awe you inspire me in your amazing-ness!!! I’m always deeply touched by your heartwarming comments, I can’t thank you enough!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure.💕🙏💕

8. Geet says:

Wow, Ace! This is incredible. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but you’re literally a gem and a superstar! I’m so impressed. So proud of you! You’re a gift to WordPress. Such a wonderful piece. Your posts ALWAYS make me smile so wide! All the best and I look forward to read more of your work, dear friend. Stay safe 💕

Awww Geet, I’m so touched reading your comment!!! You bring huge smiles to my face!!!! I’m so proud of you for shining your light so bright and already being quite the gem in this community!!!! Your kind support and encouragement means the absolute world to me, words don’t even describe!!!! Appreciate you, my awesome friend!!! Much love 🖤🤗

9. Beautiful post Ace. This was such a sweet and lovely read. I specially loved the last line.
    Keep smiling.

Thank you so much!!! Aww I’m so glad to hear that, truly appreciate your kind words! And I’m deeply touched by your support, you’re awesome!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤

1. You are awesome Ace. Sending hugs and love back to you ❤️🤗

10. haoyando says:

“that’s just the perfectionist talking.” LOL. That’s true. A loving perfecting freeing soul.

Ah haha, yeah that perfectionist talks 🤪…sometimes helpful but not often 😂! Awwww you are so kind! Appreciate you, your comments always brighten my days! I comment on yours a lot but I don’t know why they don’t go through 🤨, I’ll keep trying!! So touched by your endless support, thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

Beautiful, beautiful, dear Ace. Love the entire article. Much power, love, reflection, resilience, vulnerability, and strength coming through in waves. Wonderful. Oh, and that last line is stunning, my friend. Just stunning. ❤️🤗❤️

Aww Jeff, thank you so much!!!! I’m so glad to hear that as it was my hope with this piece!!! I’m so appreciative of all your love and support, I am beyond touched!!!! Thank you for everything, truly 🙏🏻🖤. Hugs and love, my amazing friend 🤍🤗

You’re welcome, dear Ace. Always, always!! Have a lovely week, my friend!! ❤🤗❤

12. Nothing powerful than a genuine authentic smile – what a gift of the true joy of life 💛 I love this amazing incredible conversation you had with your smile dear Ace – truly admire the depth of your wisdom in this. Absolutely loved reading throughout and especially the concluding line!

Thank you so much!!!! I’m so deeply touched by your beautiful words, you always connect with the purest part of my creations – and I truly can’t express how much it means to me!! It’s a blessing to know you, you always inspire me!!! Grateful for you and your support, always. Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. My pleasure always, you are very welcome!

Ahhhhh, this one brought me to happy elated tears. This line, “When the light of my far away star shines on my aura, nothing feels better than becoming you.” YES💥 This also brings happy memories of my loved ones when they smile at me for it’s our soul’s way of recognizing each other and shining love back 😁 this is a stunner Ace, as are you ❤🙌🌈🎆

Awwww Maria, this comment leaves me speechless!!!! You are truly the best!!! That’s my favorite line too!!! I’m so happy to know this touched you, it’s like a big hug! YES, that’s such a beautiful experience…we are all reflections! Thank you for everything, my lovely friend! I am beyond grateful for your supportive words, the love is oozing and it means more than I can say!!! Hugs 🖤🤗

14. Hitesh.C.K says:

I am speechless , my mind enthralled, my soul happy ””Welll this was another post full of emotions ace. Eeally you are magical. The way how you have expressed smile is just phenomenal . Such a simple yet profound phenomenon, an essential elixar, an escape from our busy lives… there are many things i want to convey 🤣🤣🤗but one thing is for sure you are a GENIUS!!! Keep smiling, keep inspiring my sister. Your posts always lets me experience this beautiful phenomenon called smile. Thank you!!!

I saved your special comment for last as your words truly make me so happy, inspire me, bring big smiles and leave me lost for words touched!!! Seeing your name pop up in my notifications always gets me so excited!!! Thank you for everything, you are AMAZING!!!! I wish I could express my full gratitude to you, words don’t come close!!! It’s such a gift to connect with you, brother!!! Your support and kindness always lets me experience the beautiful phenomenon called smile! 😉 So grateful for you, always!!! Hugs 🤗🤗🖤

Ahh wow!!! So beautifully expressed!

Aww thank you so much!!! Appreciate that, your support means a lot!!! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

16. Rabbia says:

Awww,,,, beautifully elaborated ,,, your words are really captivating 💓

Awww Rabbia, thank you so much!!! I am truly touched and grateful for your kindness and loving support – my heart and face are smiling!!! Grateful for you, dear friend 🖤🤗

Everything is evolving, but the beautiful and free Ace always has the same beatific smile 🥰

May God be with you always my dear dear and fearless Ace. May you always remain a smile millionaire 😊💖🤗

Awwwww ☺️, I’m lost for words! You always leave the best comment, dear Ashok!!! Thank you so much!!! I am deeply touched, thank you for always being there. So grateful for you and all the love you shower me with, means more than I can ever say! As long as I have you in my corner, smiles will be aplenty!!! Hugs and love, my amazing, lovely and inspiring friend 🖤🖤🤗

Always a pleasure my friend with the beautiful smile 😊💖

And it is a pleasure to be in your corner! And who knows I might sit in your box one day and see you playing too 🤗💖

Our family is enjoying French Open these days 💖

Awww you are so thoughtful and kind, I’m deeply touched 😊🤗. Appreciate you, Ashok…you always leave the sweetest comments!!! And maybe!!!!!! So glad you guys are enjoying the tennis, and I’m so touched you thought of me 🤗🤗🖤 Much love, my awesome friend.

💖🤗

A beautiful piece, my dear Ace! Lots and lots of knowledge in this. I love that connection you have created between you and the universe. Once we realize our journey and its worth, everything else falls into place! Stay blessed my dear. 😊💐🌹😘🤗🎁

Aww thank you so much, dear Diana!!! I so appreciate that, especially from someone who is deeply in touch with that connection too!!! YES, that is so perfectly said!!!! Your support continues to inspire me and leave me truly touched, I can’t begin to express my gratitude!!! Hugs and love, amazing friend 🖤🤗🤍

19. vaniheart says:

“because love is always more than the eyes can see.” Agreed ❤❤
    So beautiful, sweet and lovely post Ace ❤❤

Aww how kind of you to quote it, I’m touched!!! Thank you so much!!! I am so grateful for you and your support, means a lot! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗🤍

20. a.s. says:

Aww! This is so beautiful and made me feel so peaceful on the inside. No matter what, we still have the ability to smile! And all smiles are so beautiful, no matter how imperfect they may seem to be. I really loved this piece, Ace. Thanks so much for sharing it with us 🤗🌟

Awww thank YOU so much for this beyond kind comment and your support, I’m deeply touched!!! I’m so glad to hear that, and yes indeed – so well said, my wise friend!!!! Appreciate you and our connection so much, you’re amazing!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗🤍

1. a.s. says:

Of course!!

21. Alina says:

First of all, I like the name of the post. Secondly, “love is always more than the eyes can see.” Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Wonderfully written, Ace!

Thank you so much, Alina!!! Aww you’re so kind, I’m deeply touched!!! Your support means more than I can say, you’re awesome!! Hugs, dear friend 🤗🖤

22. Well, I really like this whole concept and this part kind of encapsulates it all: “I look for connections and true relationships, when the truest one I’ll ever find is with you. We are one and we are always together, because you are always there.” Beautiful writing as always!

Thank you so much, Ben!! Ah yes, that’s my favorite part too…seemingly more true as time goes on 🤪. Appreciate you and your thoughtful support, always! Thank you for being amazingly YOU. Much love, my friend 🤗🖤

1. You’re welcome! The power of time. It reveals so many truths to us. Again: beautiful work. Makes me smile. 🙂

let me just incorporate all this positivity from your post and go look in the mirror. perfect post, brb💕💕💕🌟🌟🌟

Awwwww go do it!!! I’ll do it with you 🤗🤗!! You’re so sweet and thoughtful, appreciate you!!! Oh wow, “perfect”?!? Thank you so much, that means more than I can say!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🖤🖤🖤